8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Razzle Dazzle Series, Final race for the Saddles Sunday June, 1  (Read 10370 times)

Offline Neigh

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Yes, I am new, and so I was just trying to see if maybe they had a guess on how many might enter, next week it closes!  FUEL prices are high and I do not have that consistant of a horse, so I am watching my CASH!  I am just curious, I thought from what one of the threads said, they have been doing this for a long time.  Being for NY one week you have 10, next 3, next 25, it really just depends weather is a bigger factor up there.  Sorry!!  I am not trying to be rude or anything, but everyone has been so friendly and glad to give information, I didn't think it was that big of a deal to ask!  I appologize sincerely. ???

Hey, horsehappy...just trying to help you evaluate.....with gas and feed prices on the rise, as everyone is aware, I can tell you I would hang on to my $25 until it is due.  I'm watching my CASH, too :cheeze:

Happy racing....

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
 GAIL     >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE       GAIL       >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE         GAIL
Good People and Best Friends are found on ebarrel horse.

Offline Rodeo63

I'm sure no one was trying to be rude.  It's hard to say how many will show. The last big race here had over 60 riders (about 3 weeks ago) and that was without 4 saddle to win. We will have a series. 2nd place awards right now is hand braided reins. 

Offline Neigh

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Thanks, I am sorry!  Just wanted info, for me!  I am trying to justify driving that far, when my horse is not consistant!  That's all!  Thanks-Chanceysmom, thank you I appreciate your understanding!

horsehappy,

You got me to thinking more about this, because I understand what you mean....I have come your way many times to race in a series and it costs way over $20 just in gas.  Another thought about this new "twist" Salt Creek is doing: it will keep more money in the pot throughout the series, supporting all racers, rather than the crowd dwindling after the 3rd or 4th one, because as barrels are downed and others fall in the crack, many don't bother coming back, because they know they've lost their chance to win the saddle.

Also, since you say your horse is inconsistent, this could be a good deal for you.

Just something else to think about.......... <COLOR GRIN>

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
 :TIGGER: :TIGGER: Its Thurs. and we only had rain and a little wind I am good to go.

Offline tuff.enough

• Dinosaur!
  • Go Big or Go Home
Hey I was just wondering.....What time does the exb's and class start tonight?
Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living!

Offline horsehappy

Thanks all, for the info!  I think I will just wait and see!  My horse isn't consistant, and I don't know!  If only the ones that win a check go to the finals and attend 5 out of 6, my chances are really slim!  And then I have a clean slate and run again, just one more chance for me to get knocked out, especially since we are hitting barrels.  I think it will only keep more money in the pot for just a few weeks, b/c the only ones that will want to ride are those in the saddle series!  Prizes are good!  The "twist" is a different idea, just not good for me, as of today!  It takes me $115 to fill my tank up right now, I will just wait for now, Glen Rose sounds good, alot more money and just one race, not 6 dates, how is that arena?

Rodeo63 - Was the 60 riders, was that on Thursday?  What time did you get out of there?  Don't people work of Friday's?  WOW!!  Thanks for the info I do appreciate your time!  I think I will just see how yours goes, and I will stick closer to home, until me and my guy and work out our issues.  Thank you again!!!

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
They start at 6:00 And jack pot at 9:00

Offline tuff.enough

• Dinosaur!
  • Go Big or Go Home
They start at 6:00 And jack pot at 9:00

Alright Thank You so much...well I will be looking foward to seeing yall there!! You wont be able to miss me I will be on a big ol paint horse...lol
Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living!

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
 >UGO< :RUN: >WELCOME< I am glad you are coming. It's good to meet the peeps we chat with. I will be upstairs helping to night. 

Offline tuff.enough

• Dinosaur!
  • Go Big or Go Home
 :TIGGER: ...Yes it is...  :TIGGER:

........EVERYONE COME AND JOIN US.......

Offline Rodeo63

Thanks all, for the info!  I think I will just wait and see!  My horse isn't consistant, and I don't know!  If only the ones that win a check go to the finals and attend 5 out of 6, my chances are really slim!  And then I have a clean slate and run again, just one more chance for me to get knocked out, especially since we are hitting barrels.  I think it will only keep more money in the pot for just a few weeks, b/c the only ones that will want to ride are those in the saddle series!  Prizes are good!  The "twist" is a different idea, just not good for me, as of today!  It takes me $115 to fill my tank up right now, I will just wait for now, Glen Rose sounds good, alot more money and just one race, not 6 dates, how is that arena?

Rodeo63 - Was the 60 riders, was that on Thursday?  What time did you get out of there?  Don't people work of Friday's?  WOW!!  Thanks for the info I do appreciate your time!  I think I will just see how yours goes, and I will stick closer to home, until me and my guy and work out our issues.  Thank you again!!!

that race was on a Sunday the ground here is groomed daily and great to run in always have a good turnout for series and weekend events. we have a very good turnout on thurs. the people are great and everyone gets along good. can't ask for more. all series require you to come to more then one race that's way it's a series of races.

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
Hey girls :see-ya: :see-ya: it was nice to see you and meet you in person. What a night sold out all exhibitions and people were pouring in....can you believe 56 in the jack pot. It was a fun and great night. :TIGGER: :TIGGER:   roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

Offline Rodeo63

Re: Razzle Dazzle Series Boyd, $500 added race, now 2nd and 3rd pl. awards
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2008, 02:01:53 PM »
UPDATE    The reins are now 3rd place awards and for 2nd in each D we have trophy headstall with reserve and the D on them.

Offline Rodeo63

Re: Razzle Dazzle Series Boyd, $500 added race, now 2nd and 3rd pl. awards
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2008, 08:49:37 AM »
1 week left to nominate your horse.   12 checks paid out the first week.   4 more race and those winners will all come back to finals.   Still plenty of time left to win your place in the final saddle race.