8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Razzle Dazzle Series, Final race for the Saddles Sunday June, 1  (Read 10366 times)

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
Re: Razzle Dazzle Series Boyd, $500 added race, now 2nd and 3rd pl. awards
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2008, 10:02:09 AM »
 :TIGGER: :TIGGER: BUMP up so everyone will be ready for the next race.
Good People and Best Friends are found on ebarrel horse.

Offline tuff.enough

• Dinosaur!
  • Go Big or Go Home
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2008, 11:55:42 AM »
well I know that im ready for the next one...I have always loved that pen so when ya started this series I was very excited  :TIGGER: and ready to go...lol
Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living!

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2008, 08:50:50 AM »
 <:) <:)Tuffenough is was great see yal out. Do you live close to Boyd? Neigh I have enjoyed meeting and talking to you. There was sooooo many riders that tyrned out could not talk long. See you This Thursday. :()& :()& :()& :()& :later: 

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
« Reply #78 on: April 29, 2008, 12:23:42 PM »
 :()& :()& :()& So far looks like the weather may hold off until Friday >PEACE< <ROCKON> <COLOR GRIN> :later: Thursday.

Offline Rodeo63

« Reply #79 on: April 29, 2008, 06:43:05 PM »
They say the  weather is going to be good Thursday.  last chance to nominate and try for one of those saddle and other awards. Remember if you don't make it to the saddle round. there will be another chance to win in the $500 added race after.

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
 :TIGGER: :TIGGER:Just one more day til the jack pot at Boyd. Charger is getting ready to go.

Offline tuff.enough

• Dinosaur!
  • Go Big or Go Home
« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2008, 09:10:47 PM »
<:) <:)Tuffenough is was great see yal out. Do you live close to Boyd? Neigh I have enjoyed meeting and talking to you. There was sooooo many riders that tyrned out could not talk long. See you This Thursday. :()& :()& :()& :()& :later: 

yes....it was nice to talk to yall also...& I live bout 11 miles north of Mineral Wells bout an hour away from the arena. Ya I love to talk...lol...Yap and see you  tomarrow!!!! Yay
Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living!

Offline dmcd

• Veteran Member
 :look: I can't wait for tonight!!!  Barrel races make me act like a kid in a candy store!   :TIGGER: :TIGGER:

I used to look forward to Friday, now I look forward to Thursday!  HEE HEE HEE

Good luck to all tonight.  I hope to meet you.

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
 :see-ya: :see-ya: i'LL BE THERE ALREADY WATCHING CLOCK AND IT SURE IS MOVING SLOW. <..> <..>

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
 (woohoo) (woohoo) <psssttt> <psssttt> Is it just me are is this day dragging by I want to go and play  :ROFL2: :ROFL2:

Offline tuff.enough

• Dinosaur!
  • Go Big or Go Home
Ya I went a bought my mom a bunch of flowers, and borders to go around her flower beds and well I got stuck put all of them up and stuff...welp I guess it a good thing I love my mom!!!!...lol...but any ways I pulled a muscle under my shoulder blade doing all this today so im gonna take a couple pain pills so I can run tonight...

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
Nothing like a barrel race to make us cowgirl up <:) Hope it feels better soon I am sure when you run to night it be okay until your done. :((((  >THUD<

Offline tuff.enough

• Dinosaur!
  • Go Big or Go Home
LOL...ya no kidding, no if there wasnt a barrel race I would probly just kinda rest it but heck like you said gotta ~Cowgirl Up~ when it comes down to barrel racing...but heck I will be there tonight, so see ya there in a bit.

Offline Rodeo63

Re: Razzle Dazzle Series, Update 5/1, 60 in the Open!!! THANKS EVERYONE
« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2008, 12:44:37 AM »
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rodeo63

Re: Razzle Dazzle Series, Update 5/1, 60 in the Open!!! THANKS EVERYONE
« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2008, 12:45:55 AM »
Thanks to everyone there are 59 nominated for the Saddle Series. Last week and this week paid a total of 36 places.  Congrats. to everyone so far. Don't forget there are 4 more races and a lot more chances to get in the Finale on June 1 for those who are nominated. I'm sure Roany will have the results up sometime soon.  THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAM