8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Razzle Dazzle Series, Final race for the Saddles Sunday June, 1  (Read 10367 times)

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
Re: Razzle Dazzle Series, Update 5/1, 60 in the Open!!! THANKS EVERYONE
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2008, 09:14:32 AM »
 :TIGGER: :TIGGER: Thanks for the way you guys keep thing moving, sold out on exhibitions and 60 in the class. It just gets better each week. Everyone is so nice and tries to help each other.
Good People and Best Friends are found on ebarrel horse.

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2008, 10:56:25 AM »
 :see-ya:Hope to see everyone Thursday the open class is having a great turn out. The weather as of now should be okay. But if not we can get inside. 

Offline tuff.enough

• Dinosaur!
  • Go Big or Go Home
« Reply #92 on: May 07, 2008, 08:35:21 AM »
Ya you tell em....  :)/\\  :()&

Come on guys its a COVERED arena and its got a place on the side where you can get in and out of the rain...so come join us tomarrow night and have some fun and hopefully win some $$$$...lol
Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living!

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2008, 08:57:14 AM »
 :TIGGER: :TIGGER: Tuff.Enough it's here time to get ready for tonight. Glad we did not get any rain last night. Will be lots of fun. See you. Neigh are you ready? 

Offline Neigh

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2008, 09:56:57 AM »
:TIGGER: :TIGGER: Tuff.Enough it's here time to get ready for tonight. Glad we did not get any rain last night. Will be lots of fun. See you. Neigh are you ready? 

Well, you put me on the spot, didn't you?!  I am torn and MIGHT sit this one out, so if you don't see me, then I have left work early to ride horses in time for a birthday night out - don't give me grief over "tuff" racing on her b-day, either  <EXCUSE ME?>  I know she races on her birthday.......and Mother's day......(he,he)......I would for sure be there, too, if I would've ridden at least once this week, but maybe this is the best week to sit out, so I will have less excuses if I don't do well!  :cheeze:

Also, I forgot about a flat tire on the trailer I would have to hurry and address before I left.....oh, yeah....and I'll probably be coasting to the gas station on fumes....ugh!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 10:00:04 AM by Neigh »

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
« Reply #95 on: May 08, 2008, 10:38:49 AM »
 8) 8) 8) Okay , oaky we get the picture one of those days ......weeks I know. :! :! :! rofl rofl rofl

Offline tuff.enough

• Dinosaur!
  • Go Big or Go Home
« Reply #96 on: May 08, 2008, 11:31:03 AM »

Yes mamm Im ready.... GAIL ....and Neigh we wont hold it against you....
Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living!

Offline dmcd

• Veteran Member
« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2008, 12:22:28 PM »
I'm ready too!!!  Tick tock the clock is so... slow today!   <DUMMY ME>

I can't wait to see everyone again!!!   :look:

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
« Reply #98 on: May 08, 2008, 12:47:00 PM »
 :! :! :! :! :! :! OH THAT CLOCK IT IS NOT MOVING I EVEN PUT NEW BATTRIES IN IT AND THAT DID NOT HELP. dmcd come say hi tonight so I can put a face with the name. I will be upstairs.    <HAPPYBDAY>  >HBC<  <HBD>  >>GIFTS<<  +BIRTH+  Neigh and have a great time. See ya soon.

Offline tuff.enough

• Dinosaur!
  • Go Big or Go Home
« Reply #99 on: May 08, 2008, 04:26:04 PM »
Ya if you see me  <HI> come up to me and say hi and let me know which person you are...im always willing to talk to everybody  :()& ...I will be on a big ol brown/white paint horse or a sorrel horse with white stockings anyways....I guess I will see yall later on tonight.... :look:

Offline Rodeo63

Re: Razzle Dazzle Series, Update 5/8, 67 in the Open!!! THANKS EVERYONE
« Reply #100 on: May 09, 2008, 07:03:18 PM »
thanks to everyone!!!!   It was a great turnout and everyone had a good time. see you all next week.   GET READY  AFTER THE SADDLE SERIES WE HAVE A LOT OF GREAT THINGS PLANNED FOR OUR WEEKLY RACE.

Offline horsehappy

« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2008, 09:10:57 AM »
WOW!!!  Sorry I have missed all the fun at your series.  I had to go out of town to SanAntonio, but I am back home now.  I know I have missed out on entering the series, but I am going to try and attend soon.  I have to get my horse in shape again, after being gone for a few weeks.  Sounds like all of you are have a fun time!  Thanks again for the info, and sorry I have been out of town.  I look forward to attending and meeting some of you! <HI>

Offline CHANCEYSMOM

• Elite Member
« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2008, 09:24:45 AM »
 :TIGGER: :TIGGER: Sorry you did not enter the series but there are a lot of riders just coming for the jackpot to. The series turn out has been fablous and we had over 65 in the jackpot. I am so up after the race I can not go to sleep but friday I do not even feel tired. I have such a great time and the people are some much fun.

Offline tuff.enough

• Dinosaur!
  • Go Big or Go Home
« Reply #103 on: May 11, 2008, 07:20:06 PM »
Hey is there any way that somebody could put the results from last Thursday up... >angel< PLEASE  >angel< ...I was just wanting to see all the times...Thank You!!!1

Offline roany

• Veteran Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #104 on: May 11, 2008, 08:49:11 PM »

Sorry guys,

I will try and get them on here tonight.  If not they will be on here first thing in the morning.

Thanks