8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Bobby sure knows how to dangle that carrot in front of you....  (Read 9889 times)

Offline up the middle

• Mega Member
Bobby and his staff can sure come up with some good ideas to get people to enter the WBR. (new state incentives)  With all the goodies it makes it hard not to want to enter.  Glad to see Producers adding variety and fun things to do to win some extra cash and prizes.   :()&
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 06:03:29 AM by up the middle »
Dont blame me, I voted for the other guy

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Bobby sure knows how to dangle that carrot in front of you....
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 07:38:15 AM »
he's always got something up his sleeve   *:o
can't wait till May!!!

Offline thamesranch

• Jackass Hunter
  • Mega Member
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 08:38:31 AM »
Those are Carrots up his sleeve?  I thought it was his stubby little arms!
Do it right, or get off the Horse.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 08:54:24 AM »
 rofl rofl rofl What are you guys talking about??? Give more details!!!  (woohoo)

Offline Bobby L. Barter

• Booger Eater
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • Me and My Boys
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 09:03:41 AM »
IN the new STATE INCENTIVE you will be running aganist only the people from your state or area. For example at the race in Guthrie ,there will not be a lot of runners from Texas so you willing be running in a side jackpot with $5000 added money with only $20 entry fees. This is another way to win money to help pay for your trip.

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 09:06:10 AM »
I love incentives.  That is where I win most of my money!  Not saying much about my regualar winnings, but it is true.
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

Offline KerrieL

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 09:08:53 AM »

He's alway dangling somethin' too  *:o *:o  :cheeze:
Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

Offline Bobby L. Barter

• Booger Eater
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • Me and My Boys
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 09:13:07 AM »
Thamesranch you left your earrings at my house last night. :ROFL2: :ROFL2: rofl rofl >CRYING EYES OUT< >CRYING EYES OUT< >:D >:D (.) <|:) :look: :)/\\

Offline citygonecountry

• Dinosaur!
  • My Furry Family!!
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2008, 09:24:14 AM »
Gosh Bobby, I was planning on attending this show in Glenrose but since I can't get in the warm-up race (entered up the last day due to husbands surgery), planning on staying home!  I rather travel those 4 hrs for two runs vrs one. 

Hope some people scratch on May 5th so I can take their spot, I am only running one horse too!  Hope I can get in!!
"Dear Lord, Please Help Me to Be the Kind of Person My Dog Thinks I Am!"
"Whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone..." Gal. 6:10a

stbra.org

Offline thamesranch

• Jackass Hunter
  • Mega Member
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2008, 09:31:03 AM »
Thamesranch you left your earrings at my house last night. :ROFL2: :ROFL2: rofl rofl >CRYING EYES OUT< >CRYING EYES OUT< >:D >:D (.) <|:) :look: :)/\\
I checked my jewel safe, but nothing is missing...........So more than likely it was my twin "The Divine Miss Debhorses", you know Tequila makes her clothes fall off.

Offline Bobby L. Barter

• Booger Eater
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • Me and My Boys
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2008, 09:42:07 AM »
I checked my jewel safe, but nothing is missing...........So more than likely it was my twin "The Divine Miss Debhorses", you know Tequila makes her clothes fall off.
Dont play shy now Thames, I know it was you because you are the ONLY one with a diamond that big in your BELLY BUTTON RING. :ROFL2: :ROFL2: >angel< :so cool: :cheeze: <COLOR GRIN> :TIGGER: :see-ya: :see-ya:

Offline KerrieL

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2008, 09:43:28 AM »
 rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

Offline thamesranch

• Jackass Hunter
  • Mega Member
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2008, 09:55:22 AM »
Dont play shy now Thames, I know it was you because you are the ONLY one with a diamond that big in your BELLY BUTTON RING. :ROFL2: :ROFL2: >angel< :so cool: :cheeze: <COLOR GRIN> :TIGGER: :see-ya: :see-ya:
Me?   A Belly Button Ring?  I dont' think so.  I still think it must have been Miss debhorses, she is the risk taker, dare devil, living on edge, party girl of the family.  Remember, I am a cake baker.  You know what they say,  "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach"..........is that why your tummy sticks out so much in your little picture? 

Offline Bobby L. Barter

• Booger Eater
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • Me and My Boys
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2008, 10:01:59 AM »
Me?   A Belly Button Ring?  I dont' think so.  I still think it must have been Miss debhorses, she is the risk taker, dare devil, living on edge, party girl of the family.  Remember, I am a cake baker.  You know what they say,  "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach"..........is that why your tummy sticks out so much in your little picture? 
And Thames I love what you do with the WHIPPED CREAM also. :ROFL2: :ROFL2: <()> /|\\ <ROCKON> >:D >:D (.) (.) <|:) <:)

Offline Bobby L. Barter

• Booger Eater
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • Me and My Boys
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2008, 10:15:08 AM »
And Thames I love what you do with the WHIPPED CREAM also. :ROFL2: :ROFL2: <()> /|\\ <ROCKON> >:D >:D (.) (.) <|:) <:)
I just love it when you put the WHIPPED CREAM on top of the ..cake!! /|\\ /|\\ <ROCKON> >PEACE< :see-ya: :()& >:D