8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: RESULTS POSTED!! 500 Added Open 4D @New Boston Sat. May 10th  (Read 4662 times)

Offline ~Kara Elaine~

• check out my site! www.smokeminstyle.com
  • Dinosaur!
  • my B52 Bomber
    • smokem in style performance horses
Re: 500 Added Open 4D @New Boston Sat. May 10th
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2008, 04:38:37 PM »
 >YELL< potted meat is discusting.... I think i would have to starve! Im not a big spam fan either, ramen noodles always get me by! I hope yall have a great turn out, and ive been spreading the word!
A fool and their money, soon have more horse than they can handle

Offline ITDASH

• AKA: Bad Lisa
  • Administrator
  • Dinosaur!
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2008, 07:21:41 PM »
yall may have another long lost bowie county  stranger show up at this one ..... Angie ask Kim  Mc lmao
:P   Lisa Downs   :P
TEXAS  God Bless Texas TEXAS

Offline Slickster

• Mega Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
    • Red River Barrel Racing Assoc.
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2008, 08:35:14 PM »
LOL......Glad ya spreading the word....this was a last minute thing so thats all we can do.....no time for advertising.  See ya Sat and thanks for helping us get the word out.   (as far as the potted meat....I use to eat lunch with a girl at work and shed pack that crap for her lunch.....whew...ya talk about nasty!!!!  Made it hard to eat my own lunch) I think I could come closer to eatin a can of catfood....LOL  LOL

Lisa:  I hear that you are coming in on 2 wheels b/f leaving for a big event........Now....whats more important...hee hee hee >:D  Just kidding.....Hope ya have time to visit and share some stories......
Red River Barrel Racing Assoc.
www.RRBRA.com

Offline diggin4home

• Extreme Member
    • Red River Barrel Racing Association
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2008, 09:40:54 AM »
Yea it seems Lisa is always comin in on 2 wheels....except the time we were late getting to Durant...remember??  I think I shocked Bad Lisa that day...my Dodge has never ran that fast! :((((

Offline blueboy

• Extreme Member
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2008, 03:17:02 PM »
 <GLOOM> <GLOOM> <GLOOM> <GLOOM> Getting some rain in the area,  ought to make the ground really good by Saturday! <COLOR GRIN> <COLOR GRIN> <COLOR GRIN>

Offline cold n classy

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2008, 03:53:36 PM »
I would love to be there but we have a roping in Henderson on Saturday....besides, I will probably go spend a few hours with Bess!  My horses are wayyy out of shape even though I have Glen Rose next week!  Gheeezzz.....

I owe you guys a visit though since ya'll have been to my barrel races!!! 

But remember....I'm going to miss it so I can go visit our friend in need!!!!
To be a champion inside the arena, be a champion outside the arena!  (Deb Mohon's words to me-1999)

I ride in hopes and prayers that Bess may walk again one day!

Offline Slickster

• Mega Member
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2008, 10:13:25 PM »
Yes, this rain will only help the arena......makes it better.  Its suppose to be nice Sat..... :look:

Dina:  Enough!!!!  >THUD< Thats just about enough ropings.....lol.  We will miss seeing ya this weekend. :see-ya:
www.RRBRA.com

Offline cold n classy

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2008, 11:29:54 PM »
Girl, you just even know how much I TOTALLY agree with that statement!  I think I'm at one every weekend!  And it's showing on my horses too!  EEEGGGHHH!!!  But that's ok....I'm almost done with our OTRA ropings--one more in May and our finals are June 14th so hopefully after that, I'll be FREEEEEEEEE.....yiiippeeeeee!!  Oh...except for I think we are going to set one up sometime for Bess and see what we can do on that! 

I'm gonna miss ya'll too but I really think I need to go see my buddy since she's laid up and can't do anything!  If ya'll could only see her!  Man, it will REEEEAALLLY make you appreciate the fact that you can reach up and scratch your OWN nose!!!!  Sure has given me a different outlook on life!!!

If I don't talk to you though--good luck!  Hope ya'll have a great turn out!! 

Oh yea--let me know if you get that check!  I mailed it to you!

Have a good one!

GIVE TERRY A HUG FOR ME!!
To be a champion inside the arena, be a champion outside the arena!  (Deb Mohon's words to me-1999)

Offline Slickster

• Mega Member
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2008, 06:18:00 AM »
Yes maam...I got the check yesterday and gave it to him.  I am gonna go out there this weekend and take lots of pics for you.....after I get the pics taken hes gonna haul off some stuff.....    I hope you can make those renters pay for the damage they caused.....theres no sense in destroying a home like that.  They should be held responsible. <IMSOMAD>

Enjoy your visit with Bess.....yes, we take soooo much for granted in every aspect of life.   TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!  I hope shes doing well and continues to get better.
www.RRBRA.com

Offline cold n classy

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2008, 09:44:35 AM »
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR TAKING PICTURES!!  Make sure you wear something that can get wet in if it has rained up there...it will sure be wet out there!  Yes, I need every angle you can possibly get showing everything......

YOU ARE A SWEETHEART!!  I hope we can come back on them also!  They have destroyed that house and there was just no reason in it!  The sad thing is, she still wonders why we are saying it is "trashed"????  Can you believe that????

Offline DEB BARNES

• TRUELY BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • RIDING ON FAITH
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2008, 01:43:08 PM »
Yes maam...I got the check yesterday and gave it to him.  I am gonna go out there this weekend and take lots of pics for you.....after I get the pics taken hes gonna haul off some stuff.....    I hope you can make those renters pay for the damage they caused.....theres no sense in destroying a home like that.  They should be held responsible. <IMSOMAD>

Enjoy your visit with Bess.....yes, we take soooo much for granted in every aspect of life.   TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!  I hope shes doing well and continues to get better.

angie does this mean there wont be as much to haul off and clean for you and i...lol...jk....love and miss ya girl , getting antsy to get there..cant wait till next week im off and running thursday...got to be at the bank in de kalb by 5...want to stop and have lunch with dina.....so we have to get outta here really early..ouch..... >YELL<
HAVE FAITH GOD WILL SEE YOU THRU...

Offline ITDASH

• AKA: Bad Lisa
  • Administrator
  • Dinosaur!
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2008, 05:35:48 PM »
roflmao omg we were HAULIN BOOTAY !!  but we got to run !! lmao

Yea it seems Lisa is always comin in on 2 wheels....except the time we were late getting to Durant...remember??  I think I shocked Bad Lisa that day...my Dodge has never ran that fast! :((((
:P   Lisa Downs   :P
TEXAS  God Bless Texas TEXAS

Offline Slickster

• Mega Member
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2008, 09:50:05 PM »
Deb.....I went by this evening and took pics of the mess for Dina.....doesnt stink inside now....whew.....I took 86 pics.
It wont be long now and youll be back......wish you could make it this weekend, I think we are gonna have a good turnout and Dana went up to the arena today ....the ground should be really good.
See ya Soon.
www.RRBRA.com

Offline diggin4home

• Extreme Member
    • Red River Barrel Racing Association
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2008, 10:10:07 AM »
Weather is gonna be beautiful tomorrow....slickster what are you doin onine...shouldn't you be on the road by now???  Oh i forgot your hubby will be driving......

Offline Slickster

• Mega Member
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2008, 10:43:15 AM »
Kimie:  Yep, you know him.....wont go slow and save on diesel.....lol.   
www.RRBRA.com