8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayers please......  (Read 7376 times)

Offline 1texascowgirl

• Dinosaur!
Prayers please......
« on: May 16, 2008, 10:09:36 AM »
I am asking for more prayers for another one of my good friends. Ryan Lowe is 20 years old and a great kid. He has rode all his life and now is shoeing horses some. He is the one that does Gabe's Babes' horses, so she is understandably shaken up too. Anyway, his Mom called at 11:40 last night and said he was shoeing a horse and it became very unruly and he ended up underneath it. It stomped him really bad. The Medics got there and there were visable broken ribs and allot of internal bleeding. They were starting the second unit of blood when life flight arrived. Don't want to post anything I am not sure of, so this is all I really know right now. Please keep this young man in your prayers for us, and I will keep everyone posted as soon as I get updates.

Offline KerrieL

• Dinosaur!
Re: Prayers please......
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 10:13:19 AM »
 <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> I'm sorry to hear that.  Many healing prayers to Ryan Lowe.   <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')>
Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 10:16:11 AM »
Oh, many prayers for Ryan.  Please keep us updated as to what his condition is.  0:) (((((((HUGS))))))))
My faith is the evidence of things unseen.
The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...

Offline ~Kara Elaine~

• check out my site! www.smokeminstyle.com
  • Dinosaur!
  • my B52 Bomber
    • smokem in style performance horses
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 10:40:57 AM »
many healing prayers! Definatly let us know if you have any updates! (((((((HUGS))))))))
A fool and their money, soon have more horse than they can handle

Offline 1texascowgirl

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 10:50:10 AM »
Well, just talked to Ryan's Mom. He is doing ALLOT better than originally thought. He does not have anything broken, just a badly bruised lung. He is on a breathing machine to keep his lung strong and from collapesing. It is a great relief, they really scared us last night, but I know better be safe than sorry. He seems to be doing good, and was talking this morning which is great. Don't understand where all the blood went, ???? but they say nothing punctured or lacerated.....so ??? As long as we know he is going to be OK, he is a tough kid! Thank ya ll for the prayers, ya ll are great.

Offline KMc

• Mega Member
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 10:55:27 AM »
Many prayers to him and his family.  <(' ')>
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Mona • Vie Distributor

hardtimeshorses

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2008, 11:35:33 AM »
 (((((((HUGS))))))))  Prayers for a quick recovery!!!!

Offline PunkinNMe

• Custom tack, Hand-painted belts, Jewelry and More . . . CrystalCaballo.com
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2008, 11:43:22 AM »
 <(' ')>
Some people come into the world and stay for a long time. Others are so powerful that do not have to stay long to change someones life.

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2008, 01:13:27 PM »
Oh my!   Many prayers for healing and easing of pain!
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

Offline causinchaos05

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2008, 02:14:07 PM »
Prayers for Ryan! I know Ryan personally since he is my farrier. I pray he heals up quickly!

Offline 1texascowgirl

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 02:33:42 PM »
Chaos, I didn't know Ryan was your farrier too, or I would have called to tell you personally. I actually got to talk to him this morning through his Mom. He sounded tired, but good. I told him he owed me a whole nights sleep cause I stayed up all night worrying about him. He said he didn't get much sleep either. Poor baby! I told him Rachael freaked this morning when I told her about him, but told him she wasn't worried about him, just scared she would have to find another farrier for Gabe. That got a chuckle from him, I think he will be fine.  :*

Offline KerrieL

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2008, 02:42:40 PM »
 :)/\\ :)/\\ :)/\\ :)/\\ :)/\\ :)/\\ :)/\\ :)/\\ :)/\\ :)/\\ :)/\\ :)/\\
Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2008, 02:53:44 PM »
 <()> 1Tex, I cant believe that you told him that!!! OMG I was almost in tears this morning when you called me!!! Thank God he is going to be OK!!! NOOOOO, not jsut cause he is the ONLY farrier that has ever done an AWESOME job on Gabe! He is really a sweet "boy" and a delight to be around!  :)/\\ I cant imagine not knowing him! It is so weird how we get attached to our farrier, but in most cases, we are around our farrier more than most of our family!!!! He is a great person and too young to get hurt......He is tough!!!! Send prayers that he gets to feeling better! If anyone talks to him, let him know i took care of the Business end....... :)/\\ <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')>

Offline 1texascowgirl

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2008, 04:14:46 PM »
Did you get in touch with the feed store?? If I still need to call let me know. I forgot......bad friend! <DUMMY ME>

Offline 1texascowgirl

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2008, 04:16:06 PM »
Oh, and I told him that only because I knew he would know better. It made him laugh, which made my day!