8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Retail therapy suits me very well...  (Read 14034 times)

Offline trickyricky

• Mega Member
Re: Day 2
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2008, 11:15:01 AM »
 :ROFL2:  :ROFL2:  :ROFL2:  :ROFL2: I know what you mean.  :ROFL2:  :ROFL2:  :ROFL2:   :ROFL2:

You know what I have started calling my phone at home and leaving myself messages so I remember what I need to do when I get home.  :ROFL2:  :ROFL2:  :ROFL2:  :ROFL2:

Offline scatsnjet

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2008, 11:38:45 AM »
I started my change last august and have dropped 35lbs. to date.  I still have 12 pounds to go for my goal weight.  I had done it very slowly but I haven't actually spent anytime exercising.  I ride and walk every where  but no set time to exercise.  I think I can pull the last little bit off by walking.  My mom and I are going to start walking after we eat during my lunch hour.

The key for me has been lots of water and very little carbs (any thing white).  I love your quote Stacie.  I well help in any way possible.  I have been through the plateau's and of course the backsliding.  I just keep going and if I slip, I just remember that tomorrow is a new day!!

Good Luck

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2008, 12:08:50 PM »
Thank you guys, this means a lot.  Like I said, I need the support.  I think I have the dieters version of ADD.

TR- I would call myself and leave myself a message, but we don't have a home phone.......so, I guess sticky notes will have to do.  :cheeze:

Scats-  It's good to hear of stories that people have that have had success with loosing weight.  I just want to get down to looking and feeling better.  Right now I don't.  But I will need all the help/advise I can get!  Good luck with your last couple of pounds, you've already come so far that I'm sure you can do it!

On a side note,  I just ate my mid-morning snack maybe 20 mins. ago, and I'm STARVING for lunch now. But I still have to go get my hair done on my lunch break and then bring lunch back to work and eat. MMMMMM, food.
My faith is the evidence of things unseen.
The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...

Offline KMc

• Mega Member
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2008, 12:36:29 PM »
 I like that quote. Stick with the diet plan. Results dont lie!
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Mona • Vie Distributor

Offline PunkinNMe

• Custom tack, Hand-painted belts, Jewelry and More . . . CrystalCaballo.com
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2008, 01:19:09 PM »
I'm gonna get on this wagon  . . . cause the one I started months ago dragged me through some sagebrush called a wedding and just let go of the darn thing!

I was feeling really good for a while, and I was looking okay to . . . but last night as I lay in bed and looked down at my toes and realized that my view was almost completely obscured by my freakin keg (a.k.a. stomach).

it's very round and dough like these days . . .

So I'm back on the proverbial wagon with you ladies!
Some people come into the world and stay for a long time. Others are so powerful that do not have to stay long to change someones life.

Offline scatsnjet

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2008, 01:38:06 PM »
Ithink one of the best thinks to do mentally is to say you are eating healthy (never say you are on a diet, I find it is a little depressing if though of in this manner).  I also let people that I am not dieting I am changing my lifestyle for the rest of my life. :TIGGER:

Offline KerrieL

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2008, 01:47:04 PM »
I must admit that eating better and in smaller quantities is helping me out more than I thought......I used to be at that age when I could not eat but once a day and loose weight......now I'm at the age where if I did that, my body would store ever thing I ate as fat because it doesn't know when the next time it will get fed....age  <psssttt> foooey I say!!! FOOOEY!!!  <psssttt>
Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

Offline gobabygo

• Fossil
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2008, 01:50:59 PM »
I'll jump on the wagon with you all! Tomorrow is my sons last day of school, so we are going to start walking to the drain ditch bridge and back, its about a mile and a half away, and we are going to use the weight machine together! Plus I bought a 4 year old colt, so I figure theres a few more calories burned riding one more!

Offline KerrieL

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2008, 02:30:20 PM »
Who's pullin' this wagon???   (woohoo) (woohoo)

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2008, 02:48:38 PM »
I don't know, who wants to pull the wagon?  (<.>)

The more the merrier!!
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2008, 04:57:45 PM »
Well, I had a salad from Subway with chicken on it for lunch, and for my mid-afternoon snack I had 3 slices of lunchmeat turkey and a peach.  Now I'm ready to go home and do my cardio for the day and then cook dinner.  I'm thinking of cooking a bag of chicken, or half of it, that way I don't have to cook every night this week.  Of course steaming vegtables is hard because our stove is broken.  <BUGER TIME>

Offline NikkiDiamond

• Mega Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2008, 09:55:16 PM »
Good luck to you all  :TIGGER: I dont do the diet thing...lol... Keep up the good work... i'll eat all the fatty foods for you <DUMMY ME>
If i can just leave em standin!!!

Offline gobabygo

• Fossil
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2008, 09:59:24 PM »
 roflmao roflmao Thanks for thinking of us!!  roflmao roflmao roflmao

Offline KerrieL

• Dinosaur!
Re: Day 3
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2008, 10:00:18 AM »
OK....is it just me or does this say Day 3???????????  No update???  :((((

Offline KMc

• Mega Member
Re: Day 3
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2008, 10:05:37 AM »
I was thinking the same thing. I came on here looking for an update and there is not one.
How is the no smoking going?
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Mona • Vie Distributor