8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Retail therapy suits me very well...  (Read 14040 times)

Offline KerrieL

• Dinosaur!
Re: Week 7...and my weekend update...
« Reply #210 on: July 03, 2008, 03:48:49 PM »
Dang girl!!!  That bites!!!   <psssttt> <psssttt>

Put that lock on that door!!!  Since when do we care what others think  :blah: .....at least you won't have to worry about anyone jackin' with your stuff  /|\\!!!  I'd do it for sure!!!  :cheeze:
Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
Re: Week 7...and my weekend update...
« Reply #211 on: July 03, 2008, 05:01:53 PM »
Well, it's quitting time.  I'm going to hobble down the stairs and go home.  Hope everyone has a great 4th of July tomorrow and a safe one too!  >(USA)<
My faith is the evidence of things unseen.
The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
Week 8...still going strong
« Reply #212 on: July 10, 2008, 11:33:50 AM »
My 4th of July was fun.  I went to the lakehouse with my friend Emily and her sister and our friend Dan.  We floated in the lake, grilled out and poped fireworks.

I'm still going to the gym 3x a week.  So far this week I have done 11 miles on the elliptical.  I have plans to do another 4-5 miles.  I'm going to eventually try to be able to do 60 miles a week.  I know, it's a lot, but it gives me something to shoot for!

I'm still not really seeing the results that I want, but I'm feeling good, and stronger, so that's a perk!  :cheeze:
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...

Offline Gena Brent

• Elite Member
  • Chasin my tail!
Re: Week 8...still going strong
« Reply #213 on: July 10, 2008, 11:46:04 AM »
Hi there - I've been gone for a few weeks.  (Darn job!)  How's your overall weightloss coming?  I know you said above you weren't seeing the results you wanted, but keep the big picture/long-term results in mind.  I was feeling the same way until I realized that I've uncontiously made some big changes in my lifestyle and the way I eat.  I met my first 10% goal at WW this week and am thrilled!  (I totally wasn't working out over the past month with my hours being so crazy so I was SHOCKEd to say the least!)  Let's keep on  >BONK< whacking the sugar/fat monster!  We can do it! 

PS - I will tell you that I let the sugar monster sneak back in while I was so stressed w/ work.  Honey, it's been worse that quitting smoking to get it back out of my daily routine!  And yes, I used to smoke and it's hard as hell to quit!

Offline KerrieL

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #214 on: July 10, 2008, 12:20:51 PM »
That quitting smoking is no joke!!!  Hard!!!  Every time I get stressed I have to really focus cause all I want is a puff......but its been really good the past couple of weeks and have remained smoke free without adding weight like I did in the past when I quit for a while  :)/\\

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
« Reply #215 on: July 10, 2008, 02:40:24 PM »
I haven't weighed myself in 2 weeks, so I don't really know what I've lost, but before that it was 2 lbs. That's it.  A meezly 2 lbs.  :-\\\\\\\\  But my clothes are fitting better, and I'm feeling better.  I think that I haven't been eating as clean as I should have, and I know that can have an effect on my weight loss, but I haven't been really bad.  But I could be a lot better.  I'm still working on that.  I have problems with the sugar monster at times too...especially when its that time of the month.  <CANDY>

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #216 on: July 10, 2008, 02:49:24 PM »
 :see-ya: Well, if things are getting looser, maybe you are gaining muscle!!!  :)/\\

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
« Reply #217 on: July 10, 2008, 03:30:08 PM »
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.  Emily keeps telling me to not go by what the scale says but by the way my clothes fit...so!  I think I will do that.

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
Retail therapy suits me very well...
« Reply #218 on: July 22, 2008, 04:55:36 PM »
Well I had a good weekend.  Got to see my cousins, and my aunt, uncle, granny and mom.  We had a good time shopping, I got a whole lot of stuff.  Here is the run down:  3 pairs of jeans, 6 shirts, 1 dress, 1 pair dress pants, 1 blouse, 2 pairs of shoes, jewelry, make-up bag, new make-up, and stuff from Bath & Body Works.   :cheeze: 

My cousins and I also went and saw Batman: The Dark Knight.  OMG!!!!!  It was awesome!!!!  In my opinion it is the best Batman they have made.  I highly reccomend it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet...and if you have you should go again!!

I didn't really get to talk to my aunt or mom very much about me moving home.  I was trying to drop hints, but of course they weren't picking up on any of them.  So I think I will just call my granny and see what she says and ask her if I move back if I can move into the house down the road from her and my aunt and uncle, since they do own it and nobody is living in it right now.

Offline KerrieL

• Dinosaur!
Re: Retail therapy suits me very well...
« Reply #219 on: July 23, 2008, 08:33:35 AM »
Glad you had a good weekend girl!  Just take a deep breath and call your Granny and see what she says.....the worst she can say is no and your no worse off than you are now and at least you'll know....Like someone said before, I think Punkin.....every "no" gets you that much closer to a "yes" .  Chin up!!!  :cheeze: