8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Retail therapy suits me very well...  (Read 14031 times)

Offline KerrieL

• Dinosaur!
Re: Week 2...the Breast Cancer 3-Day
« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2008, 04:41:27 PM »
Having some salad and leftover spaghetti myself.  Lunch is one of my favorite parts of the work day :()&

Kerrie - Good luck on the play!  I know you're so proud of your little guy! 

:Cloud 9: :Cloud 9: :Cloud 9: He was GREAT!!!  :()& :()& :()& Proud just doesn't cover it....made me cry when he got his award for "Most Improved Vocabulary" which is a feat since being autistic speech is not his strongest ability.
Didn't have time to stop for lunch so my lunch is consisting of pretzels.  :blah:  But I'm still on  :Cloud 9: it was a great day!!!
Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2008, 05:00:45 PM »
Alright, I'm off to the gym.
My faith is the evidence of things unseen.
The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...

Offline Gena Brent

• Elite Member
  • Chasin my tail!
« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2008, 05:15:24 PM »
 :()& :()&  What a wonderful way to start your weekend, Kerrie!  Congrats to the little guy! 

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
Week 3
« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2008, 09:56:54 AM »
I spent yesterday cooking stuff to help get me through the week, because I don't really like to cook during the week.  I can never find the time.

This morning I had an oatmeal muffin, not too bad for my first try and making them.  Emily and I have big plans to go to the gym 4 times this week.  On Friday I worked on the eliptical, HARD, but it was very rewarding.

Saturday I went to my lesson, and it was great!  I found out that I had been using the wrong technique to trot, so once I understood what I should have been doing all along, it clicked, and everything feel into place, it was great.  And Lula is doing much better, she's learning that no matter what she does, she going to be ridden.  We are just having a problem with getting her to work off her hind end.  April says she's weak in her hind in, so we are working on getting her stronger.

Oh, but I did have sweet tea this weekend, LOTS of it.  >:D
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...

Offline KerrieL

• Dinosaur!
Re: Week 3
« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2008, 10:00:46 AM »
Would tea be considered as water.....if so then I'm in on that, even unsweet tea is fine with me!!

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2008, 10:47:28 AM »
I'm not sure.  I know that stuff like Crytal Light is ok, so maybe tea would be too?  :((((

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2008, 10:20:31 AM »
I did really good on my meal plan yesterday, and had a really good workout.  Did 2.61 miles on the eliptical, and then did some weight training on chest and triceps.  I think today is legs and abs.

I fell really blah today.  Tummy isn't feeling good, it wasn't feeling good yesterday either, so I don't know what is up.  I just hope it goes away!

Offline gobabygo

• Fossil
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2008, 10:28:20 AM »
I started a low carb diet. I was doing it before Thanksgiving til about February, then I quit. I can only have about 180-200 carbs a day. But its better than the Atkins where I only get 25.

Offline KerrieL

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #98 on: June 03, 2008, 11:07:13 AM »
I always get sick when I first start back to working out/dieting  >YELL< ......its like my body goes into shock  >SHOCKED< over actually eating good stuff and exercise......My body commits treason on itself  :crazy: !!!  luckily I have beer to compensate and my body comes around!!  roflmao

Offline gobabygo

• Fossil
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2008, 11:11:42 AM »
 roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2008, 11:24:01 AM »
I always get sick when I first start back to working out/dieting  >YELL< ......its like my body goes into shock  >SHOCKED< over actually eating good stuff and exercise......My body commits treason on itself  :crazy: !!!  luckily I have beer to compensate and my body comes around!!  roflmao

Does sweet tea count?  <..> My tummy is still feeling ucky.  I just want to lay down, but can't do that at work.

Offline KerrieL

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2008, 11:28:14 AM »
OH MY!!! I just committed treason myself  >THUD< ......just had a hand full of popcorn drizzled with peanut butter and white chocolate!!!!!!  :outta my mind: :outta my mind: :outta my mind: just a handful and I ate it AS SLOW AS POSSIBLE to savor every morsel!!!  However that bag is just starring at me and I hear that little voice  >:D just saying "Oh just eat it then it won't be there teasing you anymore"   >TEMPTED< We have some knock down drag out fights every single day!!!  (XXX)

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2008, 12:42:41 PM »
MMMMM, that does sound good.  I just tell myself that if I'm bad, I have to work out twice as hard to burn it off.  So far that is keeping me from wanting to be very bad.  That, and my friend Emily told me that if I didn't watch my butt nobody else would.   >angel<

Offline KerrieL

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2008, 02:08:43 PM »
I better get eyes in the back of my head so I can keep a better eye on it then!!!  :cheeze:

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2008, 03:11:12 PM »
Well, I tried to tell her that I finally got my figure out there so that I could watch it, but she wasn't very impressed with that.  >:D