8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayers please the Ahleigh Lewis  (Read 2672 times)

Offline lilbit

• Bittie Master of Mischievous
  • Posse Member
  • Fossil
    • http://www.myspace.com/txcanchaser74
Prayers please the Ahleigh Lewis
« on: May 25, 2008, 10:27:36 AM »
Please say a prayer for Ashleigh. She was involved in a bad accident last night and is in a hospital in Austin. Details are not real clear on what happened. When I get more I will let you know.

She was thrown through the windshield. She has 10 broken ribs, her lungs have collapsed, and major facial damage.

Please pray for her, she is in surgery as we speak.

This is a very strong girl, please lord look after her.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 10:54:06 AM by lilbit »
Stefanie Medland

Offline DJ

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Prayers please the Ahleigh Lewis
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 11:39:52 AM »
I just got off the phone with Rhonda, and They are getting ash. to sit up  :()&  I know she is in alot of pain and my heart goes out to her and the family. I wish her a speedy recovery and I know that she is a tough young woman. And there will be nothing to stop her from recovering. Rhonda,Lauren,and Mark, I know you must be tired but you have to take care of yourself also so that you can be strong for Ash. I am only saying this because I care alot about yall. If yall get sick then ash. will worry about you and right know she needs to consentrate on getting herself better so make sure that you take care of each other and let god do his heeling with Ash.
Yall are in our prayers everyday and night. If you need anything, anything at all please call anytime day or night.

Love yall
DJ