8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Ashleigh Lewis needs us!!  (Read 16789 times)

Offline KMc

• Mega Member
Re: Ashleigh Lewis needs us!!
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2008, 02:27:49 PM »
Reggie I understand I just lost my dad 4 weeks ago. Thank you for sharing the song with us.
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Mona • Vie Distributor

Offline Trouble n Texs

• Elite Member
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2008, 02:46:48 PM »
Reggie I understand I just lost my dad 4 weeks ago. Thank you for sharing the song with us.

(((((((HUGS))))))))YOU ARE VERY WELCOME FEEL FREE TO CALL MY CELL # AND LISTEN TOO MY CALL TONE IF YOU BLOCK YOUR PHONE NO. I WON'T AWNSER AND YOU CAN HERE ANOTHER SONG THAT WILL HELP YOU AS IT HAS DONE FOR ME.......

****I NEVER WOULD HAVE MADE IT**** BY: MARVIN SAPP

REGGIE 832-722-9435
FRIENDS ARE LIKE A TREE,SOME ARE LIKE THE ROOTS OF THE TREE ALWAYS STANDING SOLID W/U...OTHERS ARE LIKE THE LEAVES OF THE TREE THEY GO ALL DIRECTIONS WHEN THE WIND BLOWS,AND OTHERS ARE LIKE THE STUFF U USE TO FERTILIZE THE TREE........FULL OF $@^* !!!!

Offline Freckles

• Veteran Member
« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2008, 05:31:16 PM »
Hey guys let me know also. I would love to help.

Offline 4BSRanch

• Elite Member
  • My Sadie!
« Reply #93 on: May 30, 2008, 02:15:51 PM »
Lauren we need an update!

I will do anything yall need me to do putting on a race, where ever yall want we will all help out.
Call me when you can.

Love yall so much, Hugs and prayers to the family. Sandy 0:)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 01:40:30 PM by TX 30 »
Have faith in the Lord your God and you will be upheld

Offline lilbit

• Bittie Master of Mischievous
  • Posse Member
  • Fossil
    • http://www.myspace.com/txcanchaser74
« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2008, 02:59:54 PM »
Sandy- we need to get together and maybe can put some thing together quickly.... I can sit out a race and announce it...  We can meet in conroe at Margarita's or Texas Roadhouse!!

Reggie- tried to call and you are a sprint customer and it went to voice mail.
Stefanie Medland

Offline Git-R-Done

• Mega Member
  • The Boys!
« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2008, 03:01:47 PM »
Sandy count me in!  I can secretary, time keep or announce!  I have an idea for a fund raiser and I'll talk to you about it tomorrow at Brenham.

Offline lilbit

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2008, 03:03:14 PM »
Can we get Cody to play afterwards and have a party??? >angel< *:o <ROCKON>
Stefanie Medland

Offline lilbit

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2008, 03:04:04 PM »
We can have the Rockin' Lewis Fundraiser!!
Stefanie Medland

Karol

« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2008, 06:54:00 PM »
I too will help as long as I am not moving.  I can do whatever you need help with.

Offline 4BSRanch

• Elite Member
  • My Sadie!
« Reply #99 on: May 30, 2008, 07:09:40 PM »
Many folks calling and emailing wanting to help with the fundraiser and barrelrace for Ashleigh and family  :TIGGER:
 Dean is going to talk with Phyllis Clay about getting the Magnolia arena donated for this special event. Please email me in regards to helping out and any ideas for auctions, food, etc. For those of you that have some pull at the Lone Star Cowboy Church please ask about the arena use being donated for this event. Lets get our heads together and plan an awesome event for all of us to enjoy and assist Ashleigh throughout her healing process!  (((((((HUGS)))))))) :()&

Offline laurenlewisbr

• Novice Member
« Reply #100 on: May 30, 2008, 07:53:36 PM »
sorry to everyone for not updating these last days have been crazy. ashleighs next big procedure is to get the tube out of her collasped lung untill this we cannot get the body cast on and the doctor is extremely worried about blood clots right now. the plan is to get it out tomarrow and the cast on monday. ashleigh did get some stiches out today so she is in a lot of pain. we thought that we would be able to bring her home but it turns out that she will need to be transported after all the surgeries to a different hostpital and get physical therapy after that. so those of you who where hoping to see her soon i am deeply sorry but it will be a long time. she has a lot of recovery she is going to need to make up. I am also sorry to say that the updates will be comming faily slowly ash is now limited to only one family meber a day and unfortunatly i have become very sick, i think that i got something at the hostipal so for me to see her there is a high risk of infection and the doctor does not want that. i think i will be allowed to see her tommarrow for 30 min but i will not be able to get close nor really speak to her. it seems everytime we turn around something else is wrong but ashleigh has enshured us all that we are going to get through this and that she is going to be fine. about the benifit races i will have to get back to everyone as you can tell we have alot going on at this moment so i will deal with that later but thank you everyone for helping. i think that the Johnsons are putting one on at conroe and Phyllis is putting one on at magnolia. i will inform everyone when i know anything thank you all for so much help you all are so amazing thank you....Lauren
may we never forget how blessed we are to walk with GOD every day and be able to live the life style we do.
Rodeo, Friends, and Family for life.

Offline 4BSRanch

• Elite Member
  • My Sadie!
« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2008, 11:35:09 AM »
My family and the Patton's went to spend the day with the Lewis Family on Sunday. We had a great visit with Mark and Rhonda and an amazing visit with Ashleigh (even though it was suppose to be family only for visitation we got just a few minutes to spend with Ashleigh and Lauren) I am crying as I write this but I have to say they are happy tears!
Ashleigh is amazing, so beautiful but everyday is challenging. She is improving and making progress, its slow but it is progress. She finally has the breathing tube and chest tube out. So now its time for the body cast. This is going to cause more pain since she has so many broken ribs but they have to do this for her back to heal. Ashleigh did speak through her wired shut jaw and she held our hands. Her grip was very strong and she told us she really wants to be involved in the benefit barrel race. She wants to pick out the awards and colors. She is really excited that so many people want to help and be part of this special event for her.
Rhonda and/or Lauren have been by Ashleigh side around the clock. There are a few hours in the evening were all visitors, even family have to be out of the room. This is probably the only time the family really sleeps. Lauren of course is being a wonderful sister~assisting Ashleigh with everything and anything. Rhonda is doing a great job dealing with doctors and nurses and keeping up with everything Ashleigh is going through now and looking into the months ahead of therapy and the long road Ashleigh has to endear. Mark is there for Ashleigh and his family along with dealing with business and all the family needs. They are all being so strong for Ashleigh and I feel it really is making a difference in her strength! Ashleigh really is trying to be strong, even with all the broken bones and the pain her body is in she still smiled and even tried to laugh. So power prayers please keep all the prayers coming as you see the prayers are truly making a difference. God bless you all, Sandy   0:)     (((((((HUGS))))))))

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
  • The WORD works for those who work the WORD!!
« Reply #102 on: June 02, 2008, 01:15:08 PM »
Many Prayer to the whole family.. I have been preoccupied with my own tragedy's this week to even read the other posts.. A friend of mine who lives in Elgin was telling me about the wreck... I'm so glad she is making some improvements and is on the road to recovery.. Hopefully she will be able to return to the life she knew before this accident. It's amazing how everyone can rally around when a friend is in need.. God Bless
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline canchasin Cindy

• Mega Member
  • Ride hard and believe in yourself.
« Reply #103 on: June 02, 2008, 02:12:08 PM »
Prayers for a speedy recovery for Ashleigh....
Prayers for the Lewis Family.
"life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy @#!%, what a ride!" Mavis Leyrer age 83

Offline phyllismchc

• Novice Member
« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2008, 06:54:04 PM »
Hi Everybody, I just wanted to let you know that I went up last Thursday to visit Ashleigh and spend the night with Rhonda. Rhonda, Lauren and I discussed putting on a benefit at the Magnolia Arena. I told them I would gladly put on the barrel race. I am working on a date and am going to try to get the community building next door to the arena for an auction. Dean wanted to do a BBQ Cookoff also and horseshoe pitching contest but I think we need to wait until cooler weather for the cookoff. We may do a horseshoe pitching contest the night before the barrel race if yawl are interested in that. Please call or email me with ideas. Thanks Phyllis
281-259-8175 [email protected]