8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: PRAYERS FOR JOSIES JOCKEY (KAYLA LANGFORD)  (Read 30488 times)

Offline hnhfarms

• Veteran Member
  • Guys Easy Jet (Frenchmans GuyxShakeme Easy)
Re: PRAYERS FOR JOSIES JOCKEY (KAYLA LANGFORD)
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2008, 04:32:38 PM »
Kayla,

Sorry I missed your call...and I am so sorry to hear of all that is/has happened to you in the past few days..please know my prayers along with my mom's are with you...call if you need any help...sally
HNH Farms
Home of World Champion
Specialeyes APHA and Guys Easy Jet AQHA
     www.hnhfarms.com

Offline Joleta Jane

• Veteran Member
  • My Guys!!!
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2008, 09:55:30 PM »
Hey Girl! I have been prayin' for you.  I am back in town so if you need me to do anything just call.  Oh, my mom said to tell you she is praying for you and your family.  Things will get better, you just have to keep that chin up.  (((((((HUGS))))))))
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keep you strong, Sorrows keep you human, Failures keep you humble, Success keeps you glowing....
But only God keeps you Going!!!!

Believe it, Conceive it, and you will Receive it!!

Offline Woodys Mama

• Dinosaur!
  • Woody Rock'n & Roll'n
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2008, 09:57:16 PM »
kayla...im so sorry for you!!! i know you have had one h el l of a year!! God bless you girl  (((((((HUGS))))))))
Live life like you were dying, let the people and animals CLOSE to you know you love them!!!

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2008, 11:46:58 PM »
Hey girl.  Just want you to know that my prayers are still with you.  You can't think about getting through the next week, month, year.  You have to concentrate on you made it through this minute and each minute is followed by another minute, right now just think about that you made it through one minute at a time.  The minutes will turn to hours and the hours to days.  God will be with you on this road.  Let Him take you by the hand and lead the way.  (((((((HUGS))))))))
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.

Offline Aunt B

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2008, 06:13:04 AM »
Hey girl.  Just want you to know that my prayers are still with you.  You can't think about getting through the next week, month, year.  You have to concentrate on you made it through this minute and each minute is followed by another minute, right now just think about that you made it through one minute at a time.  The minutes will turn to hours and the hours to days.  God will be with you on this road.  Let Him take you by the hand and lead the way.  (((((((HUGS))))))))

Could not have said it any better.  Take it day by day - if that is too much, hour by hour - if that is too much, minute by minute - if thats too much, moment by moment. Slow down till you feel his presence and LET HIM CARRY YOU.  Look down at the footprints, follow your trail.  You will see how many times he has carried you and will do so again.  Love u!
Don't tell God how big the storm is, tell the storm how big God is.....

Offline KerrieL

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2008, 08:52:07 AM »
I'm so sorry.....many prayers for you  <(' ')> <(' ')>
Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

Offline Gena Brent

• Elite Member
  • Chasin my tail!
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2008, 10:00:12 AM »
Oh Kayla!  I'm so sorry!  I'm a bit behind on the board these past few days so I'm sorry my prayers and concerns are late in getting to you.  Don't try to "shut off" the good memories, I promise, they will help get you through the rough times.  Also, just remember that she'll always be with you now.  I lost my dad in '03 and I see things daily that remind me of his presence.  God will provide you with the strength you need, I promise.  At your lowest moment, he'll pick you up and help you move on. Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything at all!

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
  • The WORD works for those who work the WORD!!
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2008, 12:46:54 PM »
Time just feels like its standing still........ I get up to do something and just cant..... My "Woody" is not getting any better, they did surgery on his you-know-what to get the blood out.. its full of clots.. while they were cleaning it this morning he reared up and flipped in the stall and laid there kicking.. the tech ran got the vet ... he got up and seemed ok... she doesn't know what to make of that Nero incident unless it was truly from pain...  Aunt B.... (God has blessed me with another Angel in her)  has been going by and feeding him cookies and she is telling him how much his momma misses him.. she was taking the Laser back to laser him to try ANYTHING to help save his life at this point...

I will be leaving on Thursday heading to Marquez to finalize the arrangements and for the funeral on Saturday.... Mother liked to sleep until around 2pm everyday so that's what time the service will be.. I didn't want to interrupt her schedule in Heaven.....
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline Scamper

• Novice Member
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2008, 04:18:35 PM »
 (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) I am sorry to hear about your mom and about Woody. (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) 

Offline TXboss

• Mega Member
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2008, 04:28:55 PM »
Kayla-
I am so terribly sorry to hear of the loss of your mom.  My prayers are with you. (((((((HUGS))))))))
"Your sin prompts your mouth; you adopt the tongue of the crafty."  Job 15:4-6
"Not a word from their mouth can be trusted; their heart is filled with destruction. Their throat is an open grave; with their tongue they speak deceit." Psalm 5:8-10

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2008, 05:25:58 PM »
Just got off the phone with the vet at Waller Equine.... Woody is not doing well at all.. he has lost a tremendous amount of blood his respiratory and heart rate are elevated... I told them to not take heroic measures... I can not do plasma on him at $250 a bag and he may need 5 or 6..... If they have to put him to sleep I am ok with that.... Shelley is coming to take Bandit tomorrow to put him to sleep for me... I CAN NOT DO IT  she will bring him home and bury him in his back yard for me... I tell you life can not get any worse than loosing your mother, your horse and your dog in the span of 4 days
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline ShaynaN

• Extreme Member
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2008, 06:57:17 PM »
My goodness Kayla, you are going thru it!  And I do meant thru it, meaning you will get past it.  Such terrible things and to be happening all at once.  God must know that you are strong enough to deal with it.

Lots of people are praying for you, hang in there, tiny, tiny steps they may be, but you will get thru.

Offline thamesranch

• Jackass Hunter
  • Mega Member
« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2008, 07:02:52 PM »
Just got off the phone with the vet at Waller Equine.... Woody is not doing well at all.. he has lost a tremendous amount of blood his respiratory and heart rate are elevated... I told them to not take heroic measures... I can not do plasma on him at $250 a bag and he may need 5 or 6..... If they have to put him to sleep I am ok with that.... Shelley is coming to take Bandit tomorrow to put him to sleep for me... I CAN NOT DO IT  she will bring him home and bury him in his back yard for me... I tell you life can not get any worse than loosing your mother, your horse and your dog in the span of 4 days
Kayla, you have a heavy load, but you will make it.  Life is not always barrel racing, parties, and laughter, but at least we have friends to help us through these difficult times.  Know you have these kind of friends.  We share your pain, share your sadness, and will share your regained good times to come.  This sad time will eventually pass, so stay strong and remember we experience trials in our lives to keep us faithful, humble and depending on the Lord.
Do it right, or get off the Horse.

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2008, 10:21:41 PM »
Well I guess Momma needed a good watch dog in Heaven...... Got home this evening and Ole Bandit my faithful traveling companion for over a million miles was gone.. he was 18 years old... He was at the back door where he always was so I couldn't slip out past him with out him knowing... He is buried next to his daughter Reba and all the other loved pets that have gone before him over the years...

Offline SparkplugsMama

• Global Moderator
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2008, 10:33:19 PM »
Many, MANY prayers for you tonight and in the days ahead. I absolutely love the service time you picked, what a thoughtful way to plan her day. She and Bandit are resting easy now.
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." Thoreau