8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: PRAYERS FOR JOSIES JOCKEY (KAYLA LANGFORD)  (Read 30487 times)

Offline Joleta Jane

• Veteran Member
  • My Guys!!!
Re: PRAYERS FOR JOSIES JOCKEY (KAYLA LANGFORD)
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2008, 10:57:18 PM »
Kayla-I know things seem really tuff right now but things do turn around.  You are going to get thru this, you are going to have too!  You have friends and we will help you get thru this....I am still praying for you, if you need me to do something just let me know!  (((((((HUGS))))))))
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keep you strong, Sorrows keep you human, Failures keep you humble, Success keeps you glowing....
But only God keeps you Going!!!!

Believe it, Conceive it, and you will Receive it!!

Offline Scamper

• Novice Member
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2008, 11:23:16 AM »
Well I guess Momma needed a good watch dog in Heaven...... Got home this evening and Ole Bandit my faithful traveling companion for over a million miles was gone.. he was 18 years old... He was at the back door where he always was so I couldn't slip out past him with out him knowing... He is buried next to his daughter Reba and all the other loved pets that have gone before him over the years...
Kayla, you are having a rough week, but things will get better.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you.   (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS))))))))

Offline KerrieL

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2008, 11:31:39 AM »
So sorry!!!  <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> Many, many, many prayers for you!!  (((((((HUGS))))))))
Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

Offline Aunt B

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2008, 11:54:50 AM »
If anyone is interested in sending flowers - please note that in lieu of flowers make a contribution to offset the costs of Ms Ella funeral.  Checks or money orders can be made payable to Bower Funeral Home, PO Box Jewett, Texas 75860.   The funeral home does not take paypal or credit cards... I already tried but said they would take checks and money orders.  Kayla has sure been there for alot of people over the years to give a ride, help with your horse, give advice whether you wanted it or not...lol, so let's step up for her!
Don't tell God how big the storm is, tell the storm how big God is.....

Offline Janet Gubert

• Veteran Member
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2008, 03:57:04 PM »
Kayla i just heard about Woody and Bandit, i am so sorry you are suffering such great losses all at once. At least they are not in any more pain. (((((((HUGS))))))))

Offline KMc

• Mega Member
« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2008, 04:14:38 PM »
Many prayers for you during these rough times. I just lost my dad 4 weeks ago. I can tell you that you will have good days and bad but it does get a little easier each day.   (((((((HUGS))))))))
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Mona • Vie Distributor

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
  • The WORD works for those who work the WORD!!
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2008, 05:06:16 PM »
Thanks guys! I have been to the Funeral home and all the arrangements are made.. After this is all over I will try to thank each and everyone of you personally!!  I have sure seen the good come out in people this week.. Everyone that has called and offered ANY kind of help THANKS!!  All I can answer at this point is I DONT KNOW what I may need...As of 1 pm, Woody was still here.. the vet is not wanting to just quit.. (works for me)  they said he if takes a turn or get worse they would put him down.. Aunt B said she has a spot picked out and ready if it comes to that.. I am hoping its like going to look at a new horse.. IF you take a trailer you never buy what you went to see... But she is ready if need be... For those that have my cell # it wont work up here... but you can leave a message and when I get to service I will call you back...  LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2008, 05:43:24 PM »
 (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS))))))))
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline nbha4Dqueen

« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2008, 10:29:48 PM »
hey you guys could someone please let me know how to donate to the funral costs   aunt b  kim has my cell let me know kayla many many prayers  you have had it hard  it does get better  i ment to speak to  you wed nite but you left to quickley   please let me know if i can help you

Offline smartin

• Extreme Member
« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2008, 10:49:42 PM »
Kayla, I was out at Waller Equine with one of our horses today and I went back to visit Woody. Oh girl I am so so sorry. Bless his heart, he wasn't feeling to good. I hope he gets better. Sending prayers your way.

Offline hnhfarms

• Veteran Member
  • Guys Easy Jet (Frenchmans GuyxShakeme Easy)
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2008, 02:32:14 PM »
Still sending prayers for you Kayla....keep us updated on Woody...and I will not be able to make your Moms funeral..sorry...but my thoughts and prayers or with you...call me when you are able and back home...my boys are going to try and get over to your barn and see what it is going to take to fix your stalls....sally
HNH Farms
Home of World Champion
Specialeyes APHA and Guys Easy Jet AQHA
     www.hnhfarms.com

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2008, 03:27:54 PM »
Still sending prayers for you Kayla....keep us updated on Woody...and I will not be able to make your Moms funeral..sorry...but my thoughts and prayers or with you...call me when you are able and back home...my boys are going to try and get over to your barn and see what it is going to take to fix your stalls....sally

Thanks so much Sally!!

In the mist of all this heartbreaking week.... There has been a little glimer of hope.... Woody is still fighting!  The vet at Waller said if he isn't going to give up,  she isn't either!!!  Aunt B should have a new vet product on the market in the near future!!  (its a Woody sling)  And the GOOD NEWS I got this morning is BOTH of my mares are in foal to him!  Now somehow I have to manage to keep them in foal and able to feed them until they have the babies.. Becuase there will be NO MORE  Woody's... This week so far has almost been a dream, and a bad one at that.. but tomorrow will be the tell... If I can get through it I know that God will have GREAT plans in store for me..
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline thamesranch

• Jackass Hunter
  • Mega Member
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2008, 05:12:36 PM »
Kayla, you will make it.  You have no other choice.  Stay strong and I will keep you in my prayers.  There will be better days somedays.  As they say it is always the darkest before the dawn.  Pull up you boot straps, hold your head up and do what you must do. 
Jesus endured more than we can ever imagine and  He did it for you.
Do it right, or get off the Horse.

Offline Trouble n Texs

• Elite Member
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2008, 12:04:48 PM »
 (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS))))))))
TODAY I WILL BE SENDING UP AN EXTRA SPECIAL PRAYER FOR YOU KAYLA.............. 0:)........I HAVE WALKED IN YOUR SHOES AND I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS GOING TOO BE TOO SAY GOODBYE AND LET THEM REST. I WILL BE ASKING GOD TOO HOLD YOU TIGHT AND WHISPER IN YOUR EAR (KEEP THE FAITH MY CHILD,FOR I AM WITH YOU. ALL YOU NEED TOO DO IS KEEP THE FAITH AND LEAN ON ME FOR I AM YOUR GOD)

MANY PRAYER TOO YOU;
REGGIE LEWIS
RICKY AND SHAWNA SIMMONS
FRIENDS ARE LIKE A TREE,SOME ARE LIKE THE ROOTS OF THE TREE ALWAYS STANDING SOLID W/U...OTHERS ARE LIKE THE LEAVES OF THE TREE THEY GO ALL DIRECTIONS WHEN THE WIND BLOWS,AND OTHERS ARE LIKE THE STUFF U USE TO FERTILIZE THE TREE........FULL OF $@^* !!!!

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2008, 08:06:18 PM »
Well.... its over... the service was very, very nice.. my cousin from Arkansas was the minister, I was able to get in touch with Pam Buck..(anyone ever heard her sing? bring tears to your eyes.. she is touched by the hand of God)  The family was able to bring LOTS of pictures of Mom from when she was a teenager up until last summer.. Lots of my friends came from Houston... I held it together until the grave side service... Came back to my cousins home in Marquez to gather and eat.... then the phone rings and its the vet from Waller.... Woody didn't make it.... Of course it didn't surprise me really, I knew he was in horrible shape... she wasn't sure if he didn't throw a blood clot or something... The one good thing about today... IF there was a good one.... I had a distant cousin that I have not seen 30 years.. We were best friends, dancing partners on Saturday night and buds!!!  I was so glad to get to see him again... I hope we will be able to stay in touch now... Hopefully I will see everyone in the near future... the flowers everyone sent were beautiful huge thanks to all......... Kayla