8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: PRAYERS FOR JOSIES JOCKEY (KAYLA LANGFORD)  (Read 30503 times)

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
Re: PRAYERS FOR JOSIES JOCKEY (KAYLA LANGFORD)
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2008, 08:31:16 PM »
 (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS))))))))
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline Trouble n Texs

• Elite Member
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2008, 09:15:06 PM »
 (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS))))))))
SOMEWHERE IN HEAVEN THIER IS A BARRELRACER WITH A BRAND NEW BARREL HORSE 0:)THEY ARE BOTH FREE OF PAIN AND SUFFERING,DON'T DWELL ON THE FACT THAT HE'S GONE,REJOICE THAT YOU HAD A CHANCE TOO HAVE HIM,ENJOYED HIM AND RODE HIM.........I BELIEVE BOTH THOSE MARES WILL HAVE STUD COLTS............. 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:)
FRIENDS ARE LIKE A TREE,SOME ARE LIKE THE ROOTS OF THE TREE ALWAYS STANDING SOLID W/U...OTHERS ARE LIKE THE LEAVES OF THE TREE THEY GO ALL DIRECTIONS WHEN THE WIND BLOWS,AND OTHERS ARE LIKE THE STUFF U USE TO FERTILIZE THE TREE........FULL OF $@^* !!!!

Offline lilqhgal

• Cowgirl Expressions
    • Cowgirl Expressions
« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2008, 09:22:41 PM »
Kayla,

I know I emailed you before and you know I'm praying for you to have the strength to get through all of this sh---crap but I wanted to post on here too...  I know that it's alot easier for me to say, being 7mo pregnant and some 1200 miles away from the most of y'all, and you're right, I don't really know you, but what I do know about you is that you're always there for everybody else when they need someone/something, so I'm putting it out to all you guys down there in Texas to maybe get together and have someone hold a benefit barrel race (or something, BBQ?? or ???), to help you get some $ together for everything from final expenses for your Mom and now this not-so-insignificant-I'm-sure vet bill you're going to have to have.  So what does everyone down there say?  I know y'all are almost all friends off the computer so I'm sure there's someone out there who's got the capabilities and wherewithall to maybe get something going for Kayla.  Wish I could do more from afar but all I can do is suggest this....

Rams
Ramsey

Offline hnhfarms

• Veteran Member
  • Guys Easy Jet (Frenchmans GuyxShakeme Easy)
« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2008, 10:32:25 PM »
Kayla....I just read your last post...and my heart is broken....it hit me like a ton of rocks....I don't know if I could be as strong as you have been...I don't know what I would do without my mom....I better get down on my knees to night and thank the Lord above I still have her with me....again my prayers are with you...keep your chin up...you have a lot of friends that love you....
HNH Farms
Home of World Champion
Specialeyes APHA and Guys Easy Jet AQHA
     www.hnhfarms.com

Offline Joleta Jane

• Veteran Member
  • My Guys!!!
« Reply #79 on: June 01, 2008, 09:39:21 AM »
Kayla, sorry to hear about Woody and I apologize for not being there for you.  Keep praying, God is not going to give you more than you can handle.  You are strong and will get to the light at the end of the tunnel soon!!!  (((((((HUGS))))))))
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keep you strong, Sorrows keep you human, Failures keep you humble, Success keeps you glowing....
But only God keeps you Going!!!!

Believe it, Conceive it, and you will Receive it!!

Offline irlucky

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #80 on: June 01, 2008, 05:02:19 PM »
Kayla, I am so sorry to hear about more tragedies for you.  You have many memories that will never fade.  You have so many friends that are praying for your comfort.  Remember, the Lord Jesus Christ is your best friend, "This is my commandment. That you love one another, as I have loved you" (John 15:12).
You are in our prayers,
Pam
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 08:47:14 PM by irlucky »

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2008, 07:17:04 PM »
wow Kayla....you have so much on your plate..and i've been gone and you have had more added to that plate..many prayers for you..I'm hoping things will start looking up for you. (((((((HUGS))))))))  (((((((HUGS))))))))  (((((((HUGS))))))))
can't wait till May!!!

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
  • The WORD works for those who work the WORD!!
« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2008, 08:44:27 PM »
There's No Place Like Home!!  Just got home this evening... this house sure seems bigger than it did 2 weeks ago... I walked in and sat down and cried.....  Mom's poor little dog has been every step with me this weekend... I had the service in an OLD schoolhouse near where Mom was born and was raised.. Took Twister (mom's dog) in with me... he doesn't understand cars and traffic... he isn't street wise he was Mom's house dog... I was carrying him up to the casket.. He jumped out of my arms onto her... smelling and licking her he knew that was his mommie... THAT BROKE MY HEART ALL OVER AGAIN   since that he will not let me out of his sight...  Thanks to everyone for their kind words and phone calls... I have so much to do now, I dont know where to start tomorrow.....But like my cousin who did the service said.... he told me I was the strongest person he had ever seen in his life  to be able to go through this without a meltdown (yeah just wait) and God will not put on me more than I can handle, and God must have some HUGE blessings coming my way..  Ok I'm ready Please
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 09:08:50 PM by josies jockey »
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline up the middle

• Mega Member
« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2008, 09:10:44 PM »
bless your heart.   you have really had it rough this week.  i wish there was something i could say to help you during this time, but know that me and a bunch of others are praying for you and your family.  take care and may God bless and watch over you
Dont blame me, I voted for the other guy

Offline citygonecountry

• Dinosaur!
  • My Furry Family!!
« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2008, 11:53:55 PM »
 (((((((HUGS))))))))
"Dear Lord, Please Help Me to Be the Kind of Person My Dog Thinks I Am!"
"Whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone..." Gal. 6:10a

stbra.org

Offline canchasinroper

• Veteran Member
  • Whoa d@#%it!
« Reply #85 on: June 02, 2008, 08:02:15 AM »
Kayla,

I know I emailed you before and you know I'm praying for you to have the strength to get through all of this sh---crap but I wanted to post on here too...  I know that it's alot easier for me to say, being 7mo pregnant and some 1200 miles away from the most of y'all, and you're right, I don't really know you, but what I do know about you is that you're always there for everybody else when they need someone/something, so I'm putting it out to all you guys down there in Texas to maybe get together and have someone hold a benefit barrel race (or something, BBQ?? or ???), to help you get some $ together for everything from final expenses for your Mom and now this not-so-insignificant-I'm-sure vet bill you're going to have to have.  So what does everyone down there say?  I know y'all are almost all friends off the computer so I'm sure there's someone out there who's got the capabilities and wherewithall to maybe get something going for Kayla.  Wish I could do more from afar but all I can do is suggest this....

Rams

With as many people as Kayla has helped throughout her lifetime, whether it be loaning her horses or organizing a benefit for the Humphreys... I am surprised no one has stepped up to the plate.  That disappoints me, but shouldn't surprise me I guess.  :no:  I am still very new to the barrel racing world so I don't know a whole lot of people, but I know there are a lot of people out there who Kayla has unselfishly helped in the past.. where are you now that she needs YOU?

Offline nbha4Dqueen

« Reply #86 on: June 02, 2008, 09:14:02 AM »
i just got back from la ok guys lets get together and do something fof kayla you all rember all the work and time she put in for the humpfres i  know we can pull this off   she has helped everyone now we need to help her  hey guys lets get going and do this

Offline humphreygirls

• Veteran Member
  • Christmas 2007
« Reply #87 on: June 02, 2008, 10:01:39 AM »
you can count us in.  i have been in contact w/kayla  and have offered ANY kind of assistance that she may need.  her help for jasmine's benefit has not been over looked or unappreciated as she knows this. we also helped out with her benefit for jackson's vet bill a couple of months ago.  we could possible get something together for the gulf coast this weekend, maybe a bake sale and silent auction.  let me know what yall think.
humphreygirls

Offline Aunt B

• Elite Member
« Reply #88 on: June 02, 2008, 12:27:59 PM »
I haven't been online for a couple of days even to just read/lurk and am glad someone has agreed that we need to step up and help Kayla. She has helped us more than once so even if a benefit has already been done for something else - she still is in need and I for one want to help her.  If you guys will let us do something at a Gulf Coast - I will bring jewelry - purses - bling bling - decor etc.. all for Kayla's benefit.  Just let me know when and where and I'll bring everything.

Kayla - you know how I feel about Woody and I am so sorry that you had so much laid on you at once.  I do know that God has a plan and a reason for life's journey and the people he places in our lifes along that journey.  I am blessed to have been the one God placed here for you and Woody for this part of your journey and know that you can come anytime and visit Woody under the shade tree.  We can share a cookie with him and know he was the champion you made him and went on to be.
Don't tell God how big the storm is, tell the storm how big God is.....

Offline humphreygirls

• Veteran Member
  • Christmas 2007
« Reply #89 on: June 02, 2008, 02:56:33 PM »
was just told that they will have a bucket for donations on saturday at the gulf coast in wharton.  i will find out if we can get something else to help her out.
humphreygirls