8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: PRAYERS FOR JOSIES JOCKEY (KAYLA LANGFORD)  (Read 30538 times)

Offline ShaynaN

• Extreme Member
Re: PRAYERS FOR JOSIES JOCKEY (KAYLA LANGFORD)
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2008, 10:37:51 PM »
Kayla,

Many prayers and thoughts coming your way.  I lost my dad this past October at the age of 81.  He had been battling Emphazema (sp).  It was hard to watch him suffer and harder to let him go.  Your mom, like my dad is in a better place and pain free looking down on us with a smile.  Hang in there thru good days and bad, the memories are always there to warm your heart and put a smile on your face.

Take Care  <(' ')>

Offline irlucky

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2008, 12:07:18 AM »
Kayla, I just read the news.  I am so sorry for your loss.  I never met your mom, but have heard quite a few stories.   You are in my prayers.
Pam

Offline mrab

• Extreme Member
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2008, 03:21:55 AM »
Kayla,
         Donna and my prayers are with you. Losing a mother is so hard no matter what their age. But as other have said, she is now in a much better place than us with no pain and looking down on you at this monument. Just look at it as a vacation she is on till you get there one day. I still to this day think about both my parents, dad in 2001 and mom in 2005. There will be some tough times but you can make it through them all. All you have to do is ask the good LORD upstairs.
        Again our prayers are with you, and God Bless. (+)

Offline canchasinroper

• Veteran Member
  • Whoa d@#%it!
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2008, 07:33:24 AM »
Many hugs and prayers for comfort. Think of the good times and hold those close to your heart.  We will not let you crawl in a hole - I did that for 4 years and looking back, although it was probably what I wanted at the time, it wasn't what I needed.  I have a big stick:  >POKE<  (( grin ))
Hang in there  (((((((HUGS))))))))  0:)  (+)

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2008, 08:15:36 AM »
Kayla, I am so sorry for your loss, and JoEllan and Reggie said, they are looking down on us now, with no pain, no sorrow, I know words can't express enough, and this is one of the hardest challenges I have ever had in my life, but with my faith and taking one day at a time, it does get a little easier, so if you EVER need to talk, pick up the phone, you have my number.

Donna
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 08:34:09 AM by luckyr »

Offline SBmom

• Novice Member
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2008, 08:52:59 AM »
Kayla,

Sending many prayers your way.

Sincerely,

Pooh (Porter) Haschke

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
  • The WORD works for those who work the WORD!!
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2008, 11:08:47 AM »
Kayla,

Sincerely,

Pooh (Porter) Haschke

Oh my gosh! I have wondered where you went!  Thanks for the prayers.. you rememeber her from sooo many years ago..  I am just lost here, don't know how I can make the next minute let alone the next day or week.. Please keep in touch..
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline smokehorsej

• Novice Member
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2008, 11:22:00 AM »
Kayla, My prayers are going out to the Throne for you. She was your biggest supporter all these years. Now she is whole and breathing perfectly. i wish i wasn't so far away, i'd be there. Love, Jan

Offline SBmom

• Novice Member
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2008, 12:12:27 PM »
Hey girl.    <HI>

Married, 2 sports minded girls and no horses.   :(            Still in Barbers Hill!!!!!
Actually we would not have enough time to see the horses.  I sure miss seeing everyone.  I'm a professional lurker on here....like to see what is going on......my motto....if you can't ride...lurk on eb!

Take everything one day at a time.  I lost Dad almost 17 years ago (wow) after a lengthy illness and think about him everyday.  It was very tough for several months and then one day the sun started shining and all the memories were good ones.  My saving grace was that I know my rancher Dad was no longer in pain.....It gave me much peace.

Please tell all the OLD gang I said hello!

Take Care and Many Prayers,
Pooh

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2008, 12:17:45 PM »
Hey Pooh sent you a pm
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline SBmom

• Novice Member
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2008, 12:33:34 PM »
Got it.

Thanks!

Offline Trouble n Texs

• Elite Member
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2008, 12:54:40 PM »
Kayla,

Sincerely,

Pooh (Porter) Haschke

Oh my gosh! I have wondered where you went!  Thanks for the prayers.. you rememeber her from sooo many years ago..  I am just lost here, don't know how I can make the next minute let alone the next day or week.. Please keep in touch..

0:) 0:)KAYLA,LOOK UP AND SMILE AND THINK OF ALL THE GOOD TIMES..........U KNOW I WALKED IN YOUR SHOES 7 MONTHS AGO. I FELT LOST AND ALONE AND IT DIDN'T MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE I WAS AROUND,AND SOMETIMES I STILL DO.I CAN TELL YOU THIS AS THE DAYS COME AND GO IT GETS A LITTLE EASIER,NOT MUCH. IN ALOT OF WAY YOU AND I SHARED SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL WITH OUR MOMS,THE HEALING WILL BE A LONG ROAD AND I'M ON IT TOO.JUST LAST NIGHT I FELL APART >CRYING EYES OUT<THINKING ABOUT MY MOTHER. I KNOW YOU WERE THERE FOR ME WHEN I CALLED YOU IN THE WEE HOURS NOT KNOWING WHAT TOO DO NEXT!!!! I DON'T WANT YOU TOO FEEL LIKE YOU ARE IN THIS ALONE BECAUSE I FEEL YOUR PAIN EACH TIME WE'VE TALKED 0:) KEEP YOUR HANDS IN GODS HANDS,AND ALLOW HIM TOO GUIDE AND HEAL YOUR SORROWFUL HEART.BE STRONG MY FRIEND
WITH YOU GOING THRU THIS IT HAS OPENED MY HEART TOO FINNISH HEALING AND I'VE JUST GOT TOO SAY THIS(WE LOVED THEM IN LIFE,AND STILL LOVE THEM IN DEATH) THEY'RE NOT DEAD THEY'RE JUST AWAY
FRIENDS ARE LIKE A TREE,SOME ARE LIKE THE ROOTS OF THE TREE ALWAYS STANDING SOLID W/U...OTHERS ARE LIKE THE LEAVES OF THE TREE THEY GO ALL DIRECTIONS WHEN THE WIND BLOWS,AND OTHERS ARE LIKE THE STUFF U USE TO FERTILIZE THE TREE........FULL OF $@^* !!!!

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2008, 01:25:02 PM »
Please Lord give me some guidance and some wisdom here.. I am a lost lamb in need of some help... I have put my mom into your care now and will miss her for the rest of my life.... I just spoke to the vet that is taking care of my stallion 'Woody'... they cannot get the blood clots out... with out surgery, they may have to do a partial amputation if opening the wound doesnt work... if they amputate they will also geld him at the same time to save his life.   My old red heeler 'Bandit' is in such bad shape I am going to have to put him to sleep.. I have been dreading the day I would loose him he has been my faithful companion for 18 years now.. and to have to do this... at this time now... is past breaking my heart... Lord help me!  I can take no more!

Offline treed

• Extreme Member
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2008, 01:28:16 PM »
Many many prayers in this very hard time... (((((((HUGS))))))))

Offline Janet Gubert

• Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2008, 04:09:37 PM »
Me and Mom went by and saw Kayla today. She was up beat, given the situation. She was recalling old stories, enjoyed to hear them. Her Mom was a pistol, never a dull moment to give an @$$ chewen if someone needed one and if you needed a hand she would be there to give both of hers.