ebarrelracing.com forum
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

April 26, 2024, 09:51:20 AM
:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: HEY YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8997 times)

maggie2092

• Novice Member
HEY YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: May 26, 2008, 12:41:17 PM »

Hey every body im new and just cheking out the boards and for new friends so any one want to know the new girl she here :later: :later: :later: :)/\\ :)/\\ :TIGGER:

slimbo

• Novice Member
Re: HEY YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 11:03:06 PM »

:BIG GRIN: :BIG GRIN:Hey Maggie!!!  I sure had fun today!   <THANK YOU!> for all your help today.  You did real good riding the Bay Mare today.   GAIL   She sure needed a good hard ride.  <GABE>

maggie2092

• Novice Member
Re: awsome
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 08:06:13 PM »

well, thanks i really thought that you did really great too... :crap: did you have fun with butthead and maggie the next morning GRAMPS GRAMPS GRAMPS GRAMPS GRAMPS   that lil' fart .... lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol hey when do you think your house is going to be done ..... i hope soon ...... :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE >>>HORSIE

slimbo

• Novice Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 12:28:53 AM »

<:) I did have fun with Butthead.  He was a little pushy.  I'm gonna get that little toot!   <KICK YO BUTT>   Maggie keeps stealing poor

Wilson's food so I have to stand there with him now.    <SLEEPY TIME>   <SLEEPY TIME>   >THUD<   

In the morning I'm going back to that house with the starving horses.   :\\((( There's suspose to be 2 guys come pick them up.  I'm goin to 

make sure something happens for them.   <COWBOY>   Ms Jo is coming over too. >PEACE<  Anyway, call me if you can, I'll let you know what

happens. :later:

maggie2092

• Novice Member
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 04:43:13 PM »

ok shore will.... i waqnt to go see that house again and i want to see that guy too and tell him that he a teriable owner :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:that guy was very horrible to those horses and that beeeeeautiful house and those gorgess dogs  >0< >0< >0< >0< >0< >0< >0< >0< >0< >0<   i think he had a lil' tooooooooo MUCH to D.R.I.N.K.     <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> <HIC> :BEER: :BEER: :BEER: :BEER: :BEER: :BEER: :BEER: :BEER: :BEER: :BEER: :BEER:                          :HUGS&KISSES: :HUGS&KISSES: :HUGS&KISSES: :HUGS&KISSES: :HUGS&KISSES: BIGKISS LUV <LUV> >LUVU< >loveya< :WUVS YA: >LUV U< <HUGS> <FUR-U> <THANK-YOU> <CANDY>   love ya lots slimbo love me

slimbo

• Novice Member
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 07:15:16 PM »

:TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER:   Hey Cutie Pie!  <HUGS> <HUGS>  The Sheriff went over there and took pics.  He said they have 24 hrs to get them to a vet and start feeding and taking care of them.  Then if they don't he will take them away.  We can adopt them, or be a foster home but it takes awhile to gain ownership.  I am going back by there Friday to see if anything has changed, if it hasn't I'm goin to start harassing the Sheriff.   <COWBOY> <COWBOY>

maggie2092

• Novice Member
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 01:31:29 PM »

ok that sounds like a great sigh of me getting that paint.....................  :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D <()> <()> <()> <()> <()> <()> <()> <()> <()> <()> <()> i feel so lucky >DANCE< >DANCE< >DANCE< >DANCE< >DANCE< >DANCE< >DANCE< >DANCE< CANTOUCHTHIS CANTOUCHTHIS CANTOUCHTHIS CANTOUCHTHIS CANTOUCHTHIS :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< >HAPPYDANCE< THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE THE WAVE    have a nice day love ya slimbo <HAVE A NICE DAY!> <HAVE A NICE DAY!> <HAVE A NICE DAY!> <HAVE A NICE DAY!> :HUGS&KISSES: :HUGS&KISSES: :HUGS&KISSES: :HUGS&KISSES: BIGKISS BIGKISS BIGKISS >>BARRELMONKEY<<< <CANDY> <CANDY>    bye      >BLOWUP<

maggie2092

• Novice Member
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 03:52:38 PM »

OK kiddo, the horses still belong to that man.    :no:  :no:  :no:  :\\(((  :\\((( He gets a chance to start taking care of them before they are taken from him.     DEADHORSE        It's a slow process.   >THUD<
 Mr. Jr. passed by the house and the horses and trailer were gone.   :((((  :((((  I don't know if they were ceased or the guy found a better place for them.  I have to make a few phone calls to find out.  The Sheriff knows how to contact me.  If he did cease them I think he will call me.

maggie2092

• Novice Member
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2008, 08:04:03 AM »

what i dont get it how could he just go over there and take the horses when he had abbused them for so long  :! :! :! :! :! :! :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah:   i jjust dont get his problem he is so aggetating <psssttt> <psssttt> <psssttt> <psssttt> <psssttt> <psssttt> <psssttt> <psssttt> <psssttt> <psssttt> >THUD< anyways im home alone and the cats on my sholder................ (woohoo) (woohoo) (woohoo) (woohoo) so whats up wanna talk give me a call ;) ;) (3) (3) (3) (3) !OMG! !OMG! !YIKES! !YIKES! >Seeya> >Seeya>

slimbo

• Novice Member
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2008, 10:39:30 PM »

:crazy:  I know it does sound crazy that he would be able to keep them.   :\\(((  My guess is the Sheriff picked them up.  I need to call around and see what I can find out.  Anyway I'm sure they'll be fine since the police are involved.     

maggie2092

• Novice Member
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2008, 07:49:23 AM »

ok now that im staying home alone it nore fun then that stupid daycare ....... <psssttt> <psssttt> <psssttt> <psssttt> <psssttt> <psssttt> <psssttt> <psssttt> <psssttt> .,,,,,,, any ways are we going any where to find out what s going on actully has that guys nabore called you yet .....we , me and you , could get some information from him or her or maybe even both... see ya later :later: :later: :later: :later: :later: :later:

slimbo

• Novice Member
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2008, 10:08:53 PM »

>PEACE< >PEACE<  HOWDY >PEACE<  >PEACE<  I passed by that mans house, the horses are gone.  I don't know if he moved them or the sherriff got em.  I called another man who knows pound man but he didn't know who moved them.   We could ask Ms Wim if she would call and try to find out something.  I know she can.  She knows alot of people!  :look:  :look:  :look:

<GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE> <GABE>
We are not going anywhere until Tues.  remember the little jackpot in sulphur?  I wanted you take the Bay Mare and exhibition her a few times and see what she does.  It'll be fun and something to do during the week. :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER:
                                              GAIL GAIL GAIL GAIL GAIL GAIL GAIL GAIL

maggie2092

• Novice Member
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2008, 05:00:26 PM »

well i was really hoping for that paint ................................................................................................ <ROCKON> <ROCKON> <ROCKON>

but now that that man came and got them i can forget it .................................................. <psssttt> <psssttt> <psssttt> <psssttt>

i love you lots,

maggie2092

tjd

• Novice Member
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2008, 12:12:19 PM »

What's up????????????  I'm so ready for the weekend.

slimbo

• Novice Member
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2008, 10:08:13 PM »

:TIGGER: :TIGGER:Well Hey!  :TIGGER: :TIGGER: Did you get to ride this past weekend? <GABE> <GABE>
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines
GirlyMan Theme by Aku