8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: CANS N CASH BARREL RACE - MARSHALL  (Read 2021 times)

Offline DEB BARNES

• TRUELY BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • RIDING ON FAITH
Re: CANS N CASH BARREL RACE - MARSHALL
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2008, 05:42:15 PM »
im game for anything but the house cat...lol
HAVE FAITH GOD WILL SEE YOU THRU...

Offline cold n classy

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2008, 09:03:11 PM »
Caught Yawl:  I'll sure tell him!  You had an AWESOME run Saturday night!  Jet looked really good!!!

Deb:  AWESOME!!!  It looks 100% better already!  I need to get some papers to you!  But Greg and I haven't had time to do anything lately!  I'm excited things are working out for the both of us! 

Angi:  No doubt your smeller isn't good!  From what Deb tells me anyway!! hahahahahaha
To be a champion inside the arena, be a champion outside the arena!  (Deb Mohon's words to me-1999)

I ride in hopes and prayers that Bess may walk again one day!

Offline CaughtYawl

• Fossil
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2008, 09:05:36 PM »
Thank you, lol caught me a little off guard when he left from THAT far back. Usually there I can get him closer to the alley, and then he rated way before the first barrel. But hey i'll take it thats for sure!

Offline cold n classy

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2008, 01:20:42 AM »
Yea, I was standing down at the 3rd barrel when you ran and I could see him hauling butt down the hill!!!!  Oh well!  It was still good!  Not bad since a 16.9 won the darn thing!  That was probably the best run I've seen him do in a while!  It was awesome!  And very smooth!

Deb:  Greg is going to be rather impressed!!!  I'm just disappointed that you removed that pretty Texas border off the kitchen walls!!  AND NO....WE DIDN'T DO THAT!!!  :ROFL2:  Keep sending me pics!!!
To be a champion inside the arena, be a champion outside the arena!  (Deb Mohon's words to me-1999)

I ride in hopes and prayers that Bess may walk again one day!

Offline DEB BARNES

• TRUELY BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • RIDING ON FAITH
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2008, 08:04:19 AM »
dina...that border was a little bright for me ..gonna put something back up there with horses or something on it but not bright red white and blue.....its still cluttered with boxes and tubs but coming together a little at a time, shure a big difference from the before pics though......luv ya girl... (((((((HUGS))))))))
HAVE FAITH GOD WILL SEE YOU THRU...