8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: JULIANNA JACKSON NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS!!!  (Read 4059 times)

Offline laurenlewisbr

• Novice Member
JULIANNA JACKSON NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS!!!
« on: June 12, 2008, 10:23:40 PM »
As you all know the power of prayer is one of the greatest things on earth for healing ones self and family. God has a funny way of showing us his talent's and his Guardians that surround us everyday, but the power of prayer is a  reminder to us everyday that God is great and is a healer of many things. My dearest friend Mrs. Jackson is in the hospital for what looks to be cancer. What appeared to be Sist was on her ovary and it burst, spreading what doctors think to be cancer all throughout her body. Now this is no ordinary woman, she is strong, she one of the most giving persons I know, she also has two of the best sons a mother, or anyone could ask for and an extremely loving and amazing husband. This family needs our prayers, obviously we all know that power prayers healed my sister and I know that they will heal my good friend. Please everyone let the power prayer come just as they did for my sister Ashleigh Lewis. Her recovery is remarkable thanks to everyones prayers and I know that will be the same case here. This remarkable woman is truly one of my angles and has always been their for me. I have all my faith in this amazing woman and know she will pull through so please as a fellow friend and barrel racer to all let your prayers come and heal as they always do....God Bless each and everyone of you. Thank You all, Lauren Lewis
may we never forget how blessed we are to walk with GOD every day and be able to live the life style we do.
Rodeo, Friends, and Family for life.

Offline luckyr

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: JULIANNA JACKSON NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 08:10:09 AM »
 (((((((HUGS)))))))) Sending special prayers for your dear friend.

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 08:23:00 AM »
Lord, once again we ask for healing for one of our own.  Please touch this women with Your healing hands.  Give her and her family strength to rely on You.  Please give her doctors wisdom to always do what is in Your heart for her.  Surround her with courage and faith in You.  Supply her with family and friends that with protect her and take care of her.  In Jesus' name, Amen.
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

Offline turnin horse power

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 10:25:06 AM »
Please Lord touch Julianna with your love, give her family and friends comfort in this trying time.
 (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS))))))))