8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Please Pray for Jymmy K Davis  (Read 3678 times)

Offline LADYJOCKEY

Please Pray for Jymmy K Davis
« on: June 10, 2008, 12:30:22 PM »
>angel< >angel<Jymmy K needs lots of prayers today, She has been going through a lot of personal struggles, and with the lawsuit of wpra, this past and this year.  Yesterday she wrecked her truck, was pulling a tongue pull trailer to Ruidoso , around Sonora, trailer started whipping and turned her rig over.  she is OK and so are the horses.
PRAISE GOD!  THANK YOU JESUS FOR YOUR HAND OF GRACE AND MERCY OF PROTECTION.
also Kay Blandford and Jymmy K hauled to Mesquite and Gladewater this past weekend,  Kays husbad Robert, unhooked her rig to use her truck, the ball on the truck was sheered!  Father I PRAISE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR GUARDIAN ANGELS.

Father God,
I lift up Jymmy K, for your continued protection.  Father , I ask you fill her Holy Spirit, with comfort, innner peace, guidance, through your hand of Grace and Mercy.  Father, I ask you give her blessings upon blessings during this time of struggle.  Show her Father, her purpose, so she may be the steward of Jesus, to show others her strength and faith in you. Father, I lift up Kay, and THANK YOU for the guardian angels you have upon her.  Father, I ask these thing through the precious Blood of Jesus Our Lord and Savior Amen >angel< >angel<

Offline turnin horse power

Re: Please Pray for Jymmy K Davis
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 10:28:13 AM »
 (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) >angel<

Offline Aunt B

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Please Pray for Jymmy K Davis
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 05:41:38 PM »
Many prayers for the strifle and struggles that you have endured this past year.  Thank you for efforts and we do appreciate everything you have done for us!!!!  Sending many huggs and prayers to you!
Don't tell God how big the storm is, tell the storm how big God is.....