8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: I Need Prayers Please  (Read 2999 times)

Offline turnin horse power

I Need Prayers Please
« on: June 12, 2008, 01:05:41 PM »

As some of you know, my new horse got scared at Glen Rose, managed to unseat me and I came off hard on my left shoulder.

The dr has told us that I may have to have the top of the humerous either plate & screwd together or relaced with a prothesis. well I would greatly appreciate all the prayers anyone could pray for me. This arm already has a plate from a previous accident.

O. M. is having to do everything feed horses, work, I feel so helpless right now. I am not used to sitting on my xxx all the time,

Thanks for the prayers
Marie

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
Re: I Need Prayers Please
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 03:39:46 PM »
Dear Lord, we pray for a healing for Marie's arm.  If it is Your desire for the surgeons to have to do this surgery, please give them tons of wisdom on the best way.  Encircle Marie with Your loving, caring, healing arms.  Please provide her with courage and patience for this trying time.  If possible, provide some help for her husband with the chores.  In Jesus's name, Amen!
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

Offline turnin horse power

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 10:22:06 AM »
 0:) thank you soooo much for that prayer I'm feeling better about this already  0:)
please everyone keep o. m. and I on your prayers list

even if I do not know your name I do know faces, and I really care about each and every one of you barrel racers out there and pray for gods protection for you each time you mount your steeds and also protection for your mounts  AMEN

(((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS))))))))(((((((HUGS))))))))

Offline Jack&Sharon

• Elite Member
  • GOD BLESS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY
    • Sharon Brooks Mannatech
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 08:14:47 AM »
Prayer for you & OM.  Jack & I will try to be there for your surgery. (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS)))))))) (((((((HUGS))))))))