8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Gone Riddin'!!!!!  (Read 7449 times)

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
Re: Gone Riddin'!!!!!
« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2008, 08:38:12 AM »
The rain was really nice! Maybe the ground will be soft enough for Gabe to hang out a little... :((((

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
« Reply #106 on: July 01, 2008, 10:41:00 PM »
I rode today for a little bit just exercised the new horse because it was too wet to do the pattern so we just exercised in circles...fun....atleast i got to ride. tomorrow i need to ride my three year old filly havent ridden her like i should be she is getting a belly on her.
R.I.P BELLE (JULY 1994/OCTOBER 20,2008)
SWEET THING

I was one of the winners for the FINISH LINE HORSE PRODUCT $500 drawing for March 2008

Offline gobabygo

• Fossil
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #107 on: July 07, 2008, 07:57:15 AM »
Geez, I wasn't even on the horse and I got hurt!  <DUMMY ME> My sorrel horse lost a shoe, so I was going to duct tape so I could ride him without more of his foot breaking off. I was kneeled down with his foot resting on my knee putting on the duct tape, and he layed down on me and twisted the cr*p out of my foot.   >THUD< I already had him saddled, so I think something may have pinched him while he was holding his foot up. I know he is not the kind to do that for no reason. It took me a couple minutes to ge off the ground, then I was going to go ahead and try and get on my black horse, I went to step on and that was one huge mistake. My son rode the sorrel, I unsaddled the black, and went in the house. I went to Quick care yesterday, they said nothing broken, I just pulled all the tendons in my foot, which is no fun at all. So I'm stuck sitting in the house for a couple weeks.  :)%  >THUD<

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #108 on: July 07, 2008, 08:12:50 AM »
Aw, MAN! So sorry! Gabe set back on me the other day when I went to wrap his foot. Strange things...Sure hope you get that foot feeling better! That has happened to me as well. Best thing to do is ice and get yourself an ankle brace!

Offline gobabygo

• Fossil
« Reply #109 on: July 07, 2008, 08:19:26 AM »
Thanks, that what I have been doing as much as possible. I had that happen to me a a couple of years ago, when I was riding in the snow and my horse shyed a something and fell and we slid on his side and I pulled the tendons in my right foot, it didn't hurt as bad I think because it was so cold out. It sure isn't any fun!  >THUD<

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #110 on: July 07, 2008, 08:32:01 AM »
 :yes: I wore an air cast for a week then I went against Doc's orders and started riding again. Now, I have a week ankle. I bought a little ace brace and I will wear it when I go sideways on it. I had a lady while i was team penning catch my right foot in her stirrup as she was running the opposite direction.  <DUMMY ME> yeah, she managed to torque my anke in suck a bad direction that I was hoping that it was broken.  >THUD<

Offline gobabygo

• Fossil
« Reply #111 on: July 07, 2008, 12:24:01 PM »
The doctor offered me an aircast, or a brace, and I just chose the brace. It sure makes a diference to put it on and get my foot supported. As soon as some of the swelling goes down and I can get my boot on I'm going to ride! I'm supposed to take a week off of work, I didn't ask when I could ride!!  roflmao

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #112 on: July 07, 2008, 12:25:48 PM »
 :ROFL2: :ROFL2: Sounds like me! He told me to take 3 months off  :ROFL2: :ROFL2: I think i made it two weeks...Maybe... <DUMMY ME> I found a pair of chuckas that I could fit the air cast into.... :)/\\

Offline gobabygo

• Fossil
« Reply #113 on: July 07, 2008, 12:34:33 PM »
Last time I wore my tenni ropers with a wrap around brace that I had! I can't find it I'm going to have to do a mad search as soon as I can walk better!!  roflmao :TIGGER:

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #114 on: July 07, 2008, 12:41:16 PM »
 :ROFL2: :ROFL2: Isnt it amazing how bad you want to ride when the doctor tells you NO  :((((  :ROFL2: :ROFL2:

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
« Reply #115 on: July 07, 2008, 12:58:29 PM »
well i didn't get to ride yesterday instead i bush hogged our yard, cooked supper. hopefully today when hubby gets home i can ride my three year old filly since i haven't ridden her in a week..... GBG sorry to hear about your ankle hope it gets better soon!
SWEET THING

I was one of the winners for the FINISH LINE HORSE PRODUCT $500 drawing for March 2008

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
« Reply #116 on: July 07, 2008, 01:23:45 PM »
GoBaby, you should talk with Mel about your ankle.  Sounds like she did the same thing to hers.  Here's praying for a quick recovery!!!   (((((((HUGS))))))))
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

Offline gobabygo

• Fossil
« Reply #117 on: July 07, 2008, 01:27:38 PM »
Thanks everybody! I can't stand not be able to ride, and I have to miss 2 jackpots for the district I belong to. So I will be out of prizes too, since I won't be getting  points for those runs.  <DUMMY ME> >THUD<

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
« Reply #118 on: July 07, 2008, 05:11:33 PM »
well so much for riding...it is pouring down rain down here!!!!!!!!!! :! >THUD<
SWEET THING

Offline gobabygo

• Fossil
« Reply #119 on: July 07, 2008, 05:45:33 PM »
If I could get a boot on I would be standing on a hay bale on the right side  getting on somebody!!  >THUD< roflmao