8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Gone Riddin'!!!!!  (Read 7443 times)

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
Re: Gone Riddin'!!!!!
« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2008, 06:37:29 PM »
well then, I will assume that yu two will watch out for each other, so I will go on with chores and such!!!  Have fun!!
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

Offline trickyricky

• Mega Member
« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2008, 08:52:45 PM »
Ok so I didn't get to ride. I talked to GB for a while and when I got home my hubby was on a minnie escavator. He is working on the sewer lines. Anyway just checking in. TTYL  :cheeze:

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2008, 09:01:58 PM »
yipee, I rode again.................I put the magnets on my pony and I also stretched her like Dan does................I am so excited, I can make my horse take a bow with both knees and she can touch the ground and I can get her to hold it...................That was sooooo cool.  I was putting on on show for my family. :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER:
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #93 on: June 28, 2008, 10:07:01 AM »
 <DUMMY ME> We rode Gabe and Hick around the pasture until it got dark!  :cheeze:

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
« Reply #94 on: June 28, 2008, 10:21:06 PM »
well had our little playday today i got home around 8pm. I ended up 3rd in barrels today, it was a crappy run, my nerves get the best of me but at least i did place! we don't have another one til i believe August 23 or so but maybe i can catch some 4D's inbetween. i believe i am sitting 2nd for the year we shall see.
I want to try to ride tomorrow if it doesn't rain. :((((
R.I.P BELLE (JULY 1994/OCTOBER 20,2008)
SWEET THING

I was one of the winners for the FINISH LINE HORSE PRODUCT $500 drawing for March 2008

Offline irlucky

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2008, 10:52:35 PM »
Lookout GB, thunderstorms are on the way.  I see lightning but no wind/rain yet......there comin !!!!!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2008, 08:26:44 AM »
I sure hope you get some rain IRLucky! Farel, CONGRATS!!! All i can say is that it takes a year to get with a horse. SO hang tight and keep running!!! You will get into that groove and be taking home that BIG checks soon!!!!  <ROCKON> We are waiting on the farrier who is always 30 minutes late  >THUD< But, he is ALWAYS 30 minutes late, so I guess he is on time  :ROFL2: :ROFL2: Anyhow, i will try to breeze Gabe tonight if I am not sore..... :)/\\

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2008, 11:55:28 AM »
Well, I made a run..............I was very pleased with Deezy even though she isn't in great shape..........I was bottom of the 2D............................I was hoping to catch a check top of the 3D but I was too fast................. >THUD< >THUD<  She turned three beautiful barrels though..................I think I can get her back to where she was quickly...............Well, at least I know I have some work to do........................ :TIGGER: :TIGGER:

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
« Reply #98 on: June 29, 2008, 12:55:09 PM »
cleaned stalls today got back in and hubby already put the twins down for their nap. i want to try to ride today. i need to try to work with a TB gelding we have over here bringing him to his new home this thursday. hopefully we are trading our three year old gelding for a cow thursday too! i need to work with them two today. got alot to do around here and hubby is sleeping.........grrrrrrrrrrrr.......... <DUMMY ME>
SWEET THING

I was one of the winners for the FINISH LINE HORSE PRODUCT $500 drawing for March 2008

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #99 on: June 29, 2008, 02:22:11 PM »
 :()& :()& :()& YAY GBA!!! Sounds like you are starting to miss chasing cans!!! Way to go! Farel, I would like to trade a horse for some cattle....But, um, hubby wont let me....  >THUD< >THUD< >THUD< I wanted to ride today too. I seem to be having some issues this weekend. I know, I complain a lot, but, when you constantly hurt from head to toe....Anyhow, I just wrapped gabes feet up and my legs began to shake  :(((( :(((( I am waiting on MN to tell me I aint prego and sometimes that makes me really weak. I guess this is one of those months.  >THUD< >THUD< >THUD<

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2008, 02:45:13 PM »
GB-yes it was great................I am ready for next weekend..................I wish I would have started sooner getting her in shape, but heck it's a 4D and a lottery ticket anyway so hopefully I will get lucky and pull a check in Gonzales.  At least, I don't have a barrel crasher and that helps......................... :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER:

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2008, 03:31:16 PM »
well it just rained here...our lights are out thank goodness for my at&t card i just put in my computer and i have just a little bit of battery life left on my computer so won't be on here for a long time til my lights come back on. it can sprinkle and our lights go out...i hope that was all the rain so i can ride this TB later on.
SWEET THING

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Charter Member
  • Demi-God
« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2008, 03:49:27 PM »
 :()& :()& :()& Finally, our 3pm storm brought RAIN!!!!! It is pouring down outside!!!! I am in the casa watching Turner and Hooch with my Dogs...  :cheeze: My legs are still trembling really bad. Jeff told me to stay in the house and when he gets home he will feed.  :yes: :yes: :yes: Such a good hubby!!!!

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2008, 05:34:30 PM »
well we just had our second storm come by so no riding today! i am so dang bored, cooking supper (a chicken gravy with mash potatoes, peas)
SWEET THING

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2008, 11:25:53 PM »
Farel that sounded good.................I didn't ride today, gave my pony off...............I had people come over to swim all day................Glad someone is using the pool...........I will start riding my pony tomorrow for the weekend in Gonzales........I might get to make a run at Katy on Thursday night..........You know it rained all around us today but we didn't get one drop..................... >THUD< >THUD<