8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: NOTICE!! JULY 4th LIBERTY moved to BUNA!!  (Read 12244 times)

Offline shellyh1971

• Veteran Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: NOTICE!! JULY 4th LIBERTY moved to BUNA!!
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2008, 01:29:39 PM »
well. i wont be going that far for oly 500 added, and no stalls. i know everything happens for a reason, i guess im not supposto go :! :! I  was really ;looking fpward to going to when it was in liberty. I love that pen. Plus heres a warm up pen, cant say the same for Buna, plus no shade. Its a real narrow pen. I guess i will find so,me place closer. I wish the TVE people weremnt bein such @sses.

I still would like to know where the other 1000 went that was originally added. I f it was s till 1500 added. i would consider going.

Offline hnhfarms

• Veteran Member
  • Guys Easy Jet (Frenchmans GuyxShakeme Easy)
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2008, 01:55:02 PM »
Well I would have rather paid the extra money for the Liberty arena, Hook ups and Stalls, rather than the fuel cost to Buna, with no shade, stalls, or hook ups and an outdoor pen...was going to Liberty not to Buna...and now only $500.00 added...Im like shelly where did the other $1000.00 go????  I'll stay home now...tooo hot anyway..now I have to call all of my friends that was going to go there instead of Brenham....
HNH Farms
Home of World Champion
Specialeyes APHA and Guys Easy Jet AQHA
     www.hnhfarms.com

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2008, 02:06:10 PM »
hey sally!  <HI>  long time no see!!!

well, the peeps that were putting on the friday nite show is an association, not NBHA Tx 26..its the texas lousiana bigger better barrels ..so its really up to their discretion as to the money amount and they may have decided to keep the $1000.00  in the association pot and add the other amount at another show...dont flame me..just a possible answer to the question..i'm sure they were aware that this change would impact people that had plans on coming..again ya cant please everyone all the time..no freakin way would i want to be a producer!!!  lets go kick that guys behind in liberty...hehehe
can't wait till May!!!

Offline hnhfarms

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2008, 02:15:00 PM »
Hey Deb...not wanting to be mean towards the NBHA 26 people...but had my plans all made out...just a little upset about the change in plans...so I will just stay at home that weekend...unless I go to Brenham... a little more added money and they do have stalls if staying overnight...its just sorta hard to go off with so many horses at home and mom wanting to go with Ron and I...and Magnolia is to hard of a run on my horse...too big too deep...so will have to wait and see...might go swimming instead..atleast that is cooooool... are you going to New Caney this weekend???  I think I am..I thought Sly was hurt a little off last weekend...but I think he is ok now will have to wait and see by Saturday morning...
HNH Farms
Home of World Champion
     www.hnhfarms.com

Offline shellyh1971

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2008, 02:21:01 PM »
I think we need to go kick some TVE Butt!!!! There has to be someone over the jerk whos trying to put the screws to us. Do they not realizw how much money they will be loosing by us not comming there???

Offline hnhfarms

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2008, 02:26:00 PM »
Where is the orginal poster??  I also think whoever is not doing right should get a big bootor should I say several big boots up his rear <KICK YO BUTT> <KICK YO BUTT> <KICK YO BUTT>
HNH Farms
Home of World Champion
     www.hnhfarms.com

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2008, 02:42:15 PM »
sally..oh i understand as well..i was  :TIGGER: for the fact that a 3 day barrel race with nice added money on friday nite would be only 25 miles from me....this @$$hole at TVE messed up more than he knows....and now we have to reschedule another one of our  NBHA association runs as well....  <BUDS> :Cheers:  <<u know me and u have done plenty of that together roflmao
can't wait till May!!!

Offline hnhfarms

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2008, 02:46:50 PM »
oh deb how well do I know :ROFL2:..and I have a new drink...big red soda and malibu rum...yum yum...see what fun we could have had..since your so close go kick his booty <KICK YO BUTT>
HNH Farms
Home of World Champion
     www.hnhfarms.com

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2008, 02:47:45 PM »
 (woohoo) OK, I am sticking my two cents in here. Guys,  (XXX) happens. Sometimes, we cannot control the world around us. Sometimes we have to adapt. I am bummed cause if it was already scheduled in Buna, I would not have made plans to go to Marshall!!!  <DUMMY ME> But, since I made the plans and already paid up, I cant go back. With that said, kuddos to TXBOSS who was able to at least reschedule!!! I bet it took some doing to find an arena at the last minute to even have this barrel race!!! Not to mention that now, instead of one rain out, she is going to have to schedule two missed shows!!! So, to keep peace, please think about the flip side.  >PEACE<

Offline DEB BARNES

• TRUELY BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • RIDING ON FAITH
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2008, 02:49:12 PM »
Deb, plz grab my saddle pad from jo ellen and get it to my daughter if you still dont mind, shure would save me a long drive,ty sooooo much, i have tryed to call and left messages and get no answer
HAVE FAITH GOD WILL SEE YOU THRU...

Offline TXboss

• Mega Member
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2008, 03:15:14 PM »
You guys have NO IDEA how sick I am over this.  I was looking forward to that weekend probably more than anyone.  All I can say is that you have to trust me on this desicion.   I know it's an unpopular desicion, and it really ticks me off that the TVE people wait until I had all my advertising out to spring their nonsense on us.  But, again, I feel I made the right decision -  and I'm sticking to it. 

So those of you who want to cuss me without knowing all the facts (which for legal purposes I am not putting in writing on this board), then go ahead.............sometimes being in my shoes is not fun......it's sometimes a dirty job, but someone has to do it for the quality barrel racing to go on.

Anyway, ya'll have a good day.

We'll see ya in Livingston this Saturday!!!!
"Your sin prompts your mouth; you adopt the tongue of the crafty."  Job 15:4-6
"Not a word from their mouth can be trusted; their heart is filled with destruction. Their throat is an open grave; with their tongue they speak deceit." Psalm 5:8-10

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2008, 03:24:48 PM »
oh Debbie i would not want that job that u have done so well for the past what 11 years now????? i'd been in the nut house!!  <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY>  :()& :()&
can't wait till May!!!

Offline TXboss

• Mega Member
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2008, 03:53:53 PM »
dEBHORSES - I WILL CALL YOU.    My home line has been out of order since last Friday (and yes I paid my bill-haha).  Some contractors cut lines servicing Orange County - still out of order.
"Your sin prompts your mouth; you adopt the tongue of the crafty."  Job 15:4-6
"Not a word from their mouth can be trusted; their heart is filled with destruction. Their throat is an open grave; with their tongue they speak deceit." Psalm 5:8-10

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2008, 03:57:06 PM »
Well, hells bells.  Good thing I decided to check in today.  Well, since it is only one NBHA show I think I just waive 26 on by for this year.  I think I am giong to see if I can go to Gonzales, LA cause at least it has $ 2500 added each day.  

DOES ANYBODY WANTS TO ALL GET TOGETHER AND GO TO LAMAR DIXON THE 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND?  IT IS AN AWESOME FACILITY IF YOU HAVEN'T GONE.  Straight drive down I 10 and it is right off the interstate.  Let me know.  I am seriously considering it now since there is hardly any added money in Buna.   :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER: :TIGGER:
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2008, 04:10:39 PM »
debbie..yep call me!! my cell is 713-906-5468 if ya dont get me on my home number

GBA..i'd dearly love to go to Lousiana but i dont wanna miss another NBHA..i've missed one already this year, otherwise id be dare!!
can't wait till May!!!