8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: NOTICE!! JULY 4th LIBERTY moved to BUNA!!  (Read 12251 times)

Offline hnhfarms

• Veteran Member
  • Guys Easy Jet (Frenchmans GuyxShakeme Easy)
Re: NOTICE!! JULY 4th LIBERTY moved to BUNA!!
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2008, 01:46:17 PM »
bumping so people can see that the barrel race has been moved...and Betsy...thank you for agreeing...not trying to sound like a  (XXX) but probably will just stay home..LA sounds good but too hard to leave mom at home by herself with all the ponies...and rain...it has been raining at my house almost everyday this week and looks like it is going to continue...its good though we were so dry...need the rain...
HNH Farms
Home of World Champion
Specialeyes APHA and Guys Easy Jet AQHA
     www.hnhfarms.com

Offline Woodys Mama

• Dinosaur!
  • Woody Rock'n & Roll'n
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2008, 11:24:42 AM »
we need calling posts or mailouts...i cant get online very often....the calling post i recieved about livingston was cut short....i just got the message about the show cancellation
Live life like you were dying, let the people and animals CLOSE to you know you love them!!!

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2008, 11:29:55 AM »
 <HI> <HI>  Everybody I talk to says  they are not going to Buna.................... >THUD< >THUD<
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 11:56:18 AM by gbacres »
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2008, 11:55:22 AM »
i'm going to buna if it does not get rained out
can't wait till May!!!

Offline Woodys Mama

• Dinosaur!
  • Woody Rock'n & Roll'n
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2008, 12:00:41 PM »
i dont know what im doing....im so confused...but i need to make some runs on BLUE and I would like to keeps woodys pole points up
Live life like you were dying, let the people and animals CLOSE to you know you love them!!!

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2008, 12:19:52 PM »
i'm down to one horse right now so looking at the big picture..its a good thing for me and by the time the next ones roll around, i'll be back to two
can't wait till May!!!

Offline Trouble n Texs

• Elite Member
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2008, 02:51:31 PM »
<HI> <HI>  Everybody I talk to says  they are not going to Buna.................... >THUD< >THUD<

<KICK YO BUTT> you need to come out and play w/me and jj,4dqueen,and lots more  <()>....we all have changes that take place and sometime its out of our control,just because this has moved will not keep me from going.  8) THANKS TXBOSS for putting  <KICK YO BUTT> your foot down when those folk refuse to do right.............C YA OVER THE 4TH  >(USA)< (((((((HUGS))))))))
FRIENDS ARE LIKE A TREE,SOME ARE LIKE THE ROOTS OF THE TREE ALWAYS STANDING SOLID W/U...OTHERS ARE LIKE THE LEAVES OF THE TREE THEY GO ALL DIRECTIONS WHEN THE WIND BLOWS,AND OTHERS ARE LIKE THE STUFF U USE TO FERTILIZE THE TREE........FULL OF $@^* !!!!

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2008, 02:54:29 PM »

<KICK YO BUTT> you need to come out and play w/me and jj,4dqueen,and lots more  <()>....we all have changes that take place and sometime its out of our control,just because this has moved will not keep me from going.  8) THANKS TXBOSS for putting  <KICK YO BUTT> your foot down when those folk refuse to do right.............C YA OVER THE 4TH  >(USA)< (((((((HUGS))))))))

I am leaving Friday for Gonzales, LA...................I would rather run for $5,000 than $ 500 <DUMMY ME> <DUMMY ME> <DUMMY ME>

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2008, 02:55:27 PM »
TNT-nbha4Dqueen is coming to Gonzales Friday pm. when she gets off the bus..............I saw her last night...................... :TIGGER: :TIGGER:

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
  • The WORD works for those who work the WORD!!
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2008, 02:58:34 PM »
Well TnT let the kitty out of the bag about our plans for next weekend.... TxBoss cudos for standing your ground with the jerk from Liberty.. I would have much rather gone there but.... some of these facilities are price gouging and if the producers will stand up and say enough is enough maybe they will not rent as often and will get the BIG picture!!  THEIR pocket book...... Its tough enough to be able to afford to go anyway so every penny does count!!  See ya'll in Buna
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2008, 03:01:16 PM »
Good luck to yall............Hope yall get there early to get the shade........................ :TIGGER: :TIGGER:

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2008, 03:08:49 PM »
i have carry a shade tree with me on my trailer--its called an awning ;)   GB after my run in Buna i may get a wild hair and come join all yall in Gonzales for Sunday :TIGGER:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 03:11:27 PM by debhorses »
can't wait till May!!!

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2008, 03:10:37 PM »
Go girl...................maybe I will get to see ya...................I missed ya yesterday....................... :TIGGER: :TIGGER:

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2008, 03:12:39 PM »
nbha4dqueen said u had a nice run!!!  we just rode the bikes all day..Joker was happy about that...i'm trying him to the left these days
can't wait till May!!!

Offline Trouble n Texs

• Elite Member
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2008, 03:15:39 PM »
i have carry a shade tree with me on my trailer--its called an awning ;)   GB after my run in Buna i may get a wild hair and come join all yall in Gonzales for Sunday :TIGGER:

I MIGHT BE RIGHT THERE W/U ON SUNDAY :((((
FRIENDS ARE LIKE A TREE,SOME ARE LIKE THE ROOTS OF THE TREE ALWAYS STANDING SOLID W/U...OTHERS ARE LIKE THE LEAVES OF THE TREE THEY GO ALL DIRECTIONS WHEN THE WIND BLOWS,AND OTHERS ARE LIKE THE STUFF U USE TO FERTILIZE THE TREE........FULL OF $@^* !!!!