8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: NOTICE!! JULY 4th LIBERTY moved to BUNA!!  (Read 12261 times)

Offline brhorses

• Elite Member
Re: NOTICE!! JULY 4th LIBERTY moved to BUNA!!
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2008, 04:01:29 PM »
what u want up in dat purple bag?  some of them cookies for an exchange :TIGGER:

Sure I will have the cookies............    :cheeze:  Just bring that purple bag!   BB)   I will share it with Brooke!  We might both need a little for our runs!   roflmao
Okay, maybe just me!    roflmao    She can ride!   :()&
Is it Friday yet???

Offline The Berbs

• Elite Member
  • Sun shines on a Dogs @$$ once in a while!!
« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2008, 04:11:43 PM »
This really stinks cause we was planning on going to this, but now that its been moved we are not going to make it!  We LOVE the Liberty arena, and so do our horses, but o well maybe next time!  We will be getting ready for Gonzales,La race. 

GOOD LUCK 2 EVERYONE GOING

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
  • The WORD works for those who work the WORD!!
« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2008, 06:45:58 PM »
Well TnT let the kitty out of the bag about our plans for next weekend.... TxBoss cudos for standing your ground with the jerk from Liberty.. I would have much rather gone there but.... some of these facilities are price gouging and if the producers will stand up and say enough is enough maybe they will not rent as often and will get the BIG picture!!  THEIR pocket book...... Its tough enough to be able to afford to go anyway so every penny does count!!  See ya'll in Buna

Thanks JJ - it was a tough call for me to make.....but someone has to stand up for the barrel racers.......If only everyone knew all the 'behind the scenes' cr$p that goes on.    VERY dis-heartening.  All of the BS that he dished out was discussed months earlier, and all was well until it was put in writing....then it fell apart......too bad a mans word doesn't do anymore.   It won't be big weekend that we originally had planned - but we will have a good barrel race.

Plus, this year has been a horrible year for me - my back surgery.....and my hubby just had back surgery this past Monday, then the same night a trip to the ER.        I thought I was superwoman and the Lord proved me wrong....hehe.

Anyway - I know there are a handful of folks that will talk bad about me and my decisions.......and I will just smile and wish them well b/c God knows how hard I try.

Usually the most difficult decisions to make are the rain-out decisions.   I HATE DOING THAT!!!  I called Livingston this past weekend a rain-out b/c all 3 computer weather sites showed anywhere from 50-70% chance of storms coming in after lunch with dangerous, frequent lightning.  I know how many people travel a LONG way and I sure would hate for them to get there and it be rained-out.  As it turned out - it rained only a little in Livingston (rained all around it)......If only I had a crystal ball!!! haha!

Oh so thats why my ears haven't been burning of late... :ROFL2:  Yes TxBoss IF SOME OF THEM  only knew the behind the scenes troubles that go on!! But the good producers just smile and keep right on putting it all together... You cant make everyone happy no matter how hard you try... All you can do is the best you can.. put on a fair barrel race, make sure the money is correct and don't kill anyone in the process...  >MEAN<  Hopefully this silly weather will make its mind up about what it wants to do..... see ya soon....
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline brhorses

• Elite Member
« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2008, 11:09:36 AM »
Debhorses don't forget my stuff!!!   <COLOR GRIN>     You could bring me some snacks too!!!   BB) 
Is it Friday yet???

Offline TXboss

• Mega Member
« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2008, 11:50:59 AM »
Debhorses don't forget my stuff!!!   <COLOR GRIN>     You could bring me some snacks too!!!   BB) 

Bring me some snacks too!!!! (woohoo)
"Your sin prompts your mouth; you adopt the tongue of the crafty."  Job 15:4-6
"Not a word from their mouth can be trusted; their heart is filled with destruction. Their throat is an open grave; with their tongue they speak deceit." Psalm 5:8-10

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2008, 12:00:46 PM »
oh good grief!!!! Tx what snacks u want?  BRhorses what snacks u want?  i'm a very good snacker..!!
can't wait till May!!!

Offline brhorses

• Elite Member
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2008, 04:35:46 PM »

Bring me some snacks too!!!! (woohoo)

I think we both deserve snacks!!!  TX you work hard and put on Great shows and are The Best Director!!!!   :()&
Me just a Survivor but I need snacks!!!  <COLOR GRIN> What should we have her bring us????  Hummmmmmmmm 
Munster Cheese and Crackers and a Big Chocolote Cake!!!  And the Purple Bag!!!   BB)  All can be purchased at Spec's but the cake is homemade!   :TIGGER:
Is it Friday yet???

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2008, 04:56:20 PM »
hummmmmm...the peece officer knows exactly what SPEC's carries roflmao
can't wait till May!!!

Offline brhorses

• Elite Member
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2008, 05:00:58 PM »
hummmmmm...the peece officer knows exactly what SPEC's carries roflmao

After what I have been thru!  Yes!  I could tell you were everything in the store its!   roflmao roflmao roflmao
Is it Friday yet???

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2008, 07:28:17 PM »
ok where is the stuff to make water moccaskin shots with??
can't wait till May!!!

Offline brhorses

• Elite Member
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2008, 08:06:04 PM »
ok where is the stuff to make water moccaskin shots with??

Behind the counter.   <COLOR GRIN>  Just ask Sammy the manager!   
Is it Friday yet???

Offline hnhfarms

• Veteran Member
  • Guys Easy Jet (Frenchmans GuyxShakeme Easy)
« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2008, 07:27:08 AM »
Yum, I love those...they have them in the test tubes at Big Tex!!!!
HNH Farms
Home of World Champion
Specialeyes APHA and Guys Easy Jet AQHA
     www.hnhfarms.com

hardtimeshorses

« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2008, 08:32:04 AM »
Ok, so havent been on in awhile so I am catching up.  I appreciate TXBOSS looking out for us and though buna is not my most favorite place to run I would rather run there due to the situation.  Thank you TXBOSS!!!   :()&  This year has been rough on many of us and hopefully things will look up and improve for everyone.   (((((((HUGS))))))))

I know we have a roping on Thursday and I am plannin on coming with 1 or 2 on Friday and 2 or 3 on Saturday (whatever will fit in the trailer).  I may have to hitch a ride with Woodys Mama though and it depends on how much room she has.  I am limited for a while on the horses I can haul and will have several (even my good ones) up for sale soon and starting over with my babies.  Can't wait to see everyone this weekend if I make it.

Offline brhorses

• Elite Member
« Reply #88 on: July 02, 2008, 09:55:55 AM »
Yum, I love those...they have them in the test tubes at Big Tex!!!!

What is a "Big Tex"?????   
Is it Friday yet???

Offline debhorses

• Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #89 on: July 02, 2008, 10:16:27 AM »
oh DUH!!! Big Texas!!! its a BAR!!! u know...me and HNHfarms used to hang "OUT" together..heck we was out drinkin together the nite we met her last x-hubby roflmao
can't wait till May!!!