Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:27:01 AM
Website
:

+  ebarrelracing.com forum
|-+  News
| |-+  Internet Scams & Hoaxes
| | |-+  I have dropped your ATM MASTER CARD scam
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: I have dropped your ATM MASTER CARD scam  ( 7907 )
Bob Gould
Tamet's Husband
Administrator

: Male
: 11,067

« : June 25, 2008, 12:33:32 PM »

Goodday,

I wish to inform that I have dropped your ATM MASTER CARD worth $800,000 USD with FedEx Delivery Services. Insurance and delivery charges have been paid for, but the only fee remaining is the security safe keeping fee of $227 USD which you will be required to pay before delivery. I did this because I was unable to make the funds transfer to your home account in your country and I am going out of Nigeria to Iraq for a period of 4 months to see my boss.

However, this was not paid for because of demurrage. Well, I did forward them your delivery address, but a re-confirmation is important and when contacting, I advise you quote the parcel and shipment code to them for onward delivery to your re-confirmed address. The ATM MASTER CARD has pin number 8876.

Forward the following when contacting FedEx Delivery Services:

Your Name, Your Delivery Address, Your Phone Number and code below.

Find FedEx Contact Information Below:
====================================
Contact Officer: Mr.marcl.mcvicker
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +234 808 573 8563
Shipment Code: FED/00987-887641
Parcel Number: 9972201-003

Regards,
Scott Willams
Tel: +234 808 573 8563
Shipment Code: FED/00987-887641
Parcel Number: 9972201-003

Regards,
Scott Willams

This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling
Katy Holloway
Posse Member

: Female
: 4,898

My younger days!!!!!

« #1 : June 25, 2008, 12:44:00 PM »

Hey, thanks, Scott!!  I'll get right on that!!  NOT! 

Love what this window says!!!   <ROCKON> Bob!!!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5
Bob Gould
Tamet's Husband
Administrator

: Male
: 11,067

« #2 : June 26, 2008, 04:38:20 PM »

I stopped posting these for a while but I read these guys are still getting millions. I don't understand how anybody can fall for this kind of thing. The funny thing is most of them are about ripping someone else off but in the end they are the ones getting ripped off.

This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling
: [1]  
« previous next »
: