8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: The difference in "potentially" & "realistically"  (Read 2172 times)

Offline lauraSchumann

• pay attention you might learn somethin'...
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
The difference in "potentially" & "realistically"
« on: July 15, 2008, 12:41:55 AM »
A young boy went up to his father and asked him,  "Dad, what is the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'? "

The father thought for a moment, then answered, "Go  ask your mother if she
would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Then ask your sister if  she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars.  Come back and tell me what you learn from that."

So the boy went to his mother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"

The mother replied, "Of course I would! We could really  use that money to fix up the house and send you kids  to a great university!"

The boy then went to his sister and asked, "Would  you sleep with Brad Pitt  for a million dollars?"

The girl replied, "Oh my God! I LOVE Brad Pitt! I  would sleep with him in a heartbeat. Are you nuts?!"

The boy then went to his brother and asked, "Would  you sleep with Brad Pitt  for a million dollars?"

"Of course," the brother replied. "Do you know how  much a million bucks would buy?"

The boy pondered the answers for a few days and then went back to his dad.

His father asked him, "Did you find out the
difference between potentially and realistically?"

The boy replied,"Yes. Potentially, you and I are sitting on three million dollars, but, realistically, we're living with two hookers and a gay guy."
If you reach the bottom of a barrel, find another barrel.
~answering your questions on trainers corner~

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
Re: The difference in "potentially" & "realistically"
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 12:43:01 PM »
 :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2:
My faith is the evidence of things unseen.
The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...