8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayers for Katy Holloway  (Read 18873 times)

Offline cold n classy

• Dinosaur!
Re: Prayers for Katy Holloway
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2008, 01:39:15 AM »
OH MY GOSH MRS. KATY!!!!  MANY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU GIRL!  YOU ARE A SUPER PERSON AND I KNOW GOD WILL HEAL YOU QUICKLY AND YOU WILL BE BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN! 

p.s.  Do I need to get my camera out????

LOVE YA WOMAN!!!  HANG TOUGH!
To be a champion inside the arena, be a champion outside the arena!  (Deb Mohon's words to me-1999)

I ride in hopes and prayers that Bess may walk again one day!

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2008, 03:31:27 AM »
oh wow...i hate to hear this..Sweet Katy is always there for us... with the most awesomest prayers.. i cant even begin to pray a prayer like Katy prays for us...love ya
can't wait till May!!!

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2008, 07:25:33 AM »
Another update....

They are moving Katy to Harris Downtown tonight.  They will do surgery as soon as an orthopedic surgeon is available.  My mom said either tonight or in the morning.

<(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')>
Tracy
By downtown, do you mean the one next to Cooks?  Katy may the Lord Bless you and keep you, May He cause His face to shine upon you and my HE bring you peace and Healing.   Our Love and Hugs go out to your Katy.   When I figure out exactly where you are, Im coming to give you a big HUG.   Hang in there.   The Lord is watching over you and we are praying for you.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2008, 07:54:48 AM »
OMG I just saw this. Katy I'm sooooo sorry. If there's anything I can do, please let me know. 

Offline gobabygo

• Fossil
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2008, 08:02:55 AM »
 <(' ')> <(' ')> Is this the same incident that onehorselady posted about on the main board?

Offline Tracy Henderson

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2008, 09:22:03 AM »
Another update....

They are moving Katy to Harris Downtown tonight.  They will do surgery as soon as an orthopedic surgeon is available.  My mom said either tonight or in the morning.

<(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')>
Tracy
By downtown, do you mean the one next to Cooks?  Katy may the Lord Bless you and keep you, May He cause His face to shine upon you and my HE bring you peace and Healing.   Our Love and Hugs go out to your Katy.   When I figure out exactly where you are, Im coming to give you a big HUG.   Hang in there.   The Lord is watching over you and we are praying for you.
Yes, it's by Cooks.  Here is the address
HARRIS METHODIST FORT WORTH
1301 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE
FORT WORTH, TX 76104

Offline lauraSchumann

• pay attention you might learn somethin'...
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2008, 09:29:49 AM »
OH MY...Not Katy!!!
This is just terrible...I hate this soooo much for her.  She is one wonderful lady, and it the most supportive person and a great person!
Jamie broke his hip 2 yrs ago---in the joint.  They should've done hip replacement and instead they pinned it in the ball joint.  We went
thru alot with it.  I am so glad I read "hip replacement"....it is smoother, much easier on the patient, and less recovery time.  It will still
be a long haul for her---but I think a better situation for her in the long run.

I'm thinking and praying for you Katy! 

Lord, please help Katy right now, she needs your help.  Put your hands on her and watch her and guide all who are there to help her and
her family at this difficult time.  We need you to protect her and heal her with your loving hands and keep her from any harm.
In Jesus name we pray....Amen.
If you reach the bottom of a barrel, find another barrel.
~answering your questions on trainers corner~

Offline Tracy Henderson

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2008, 09:44:48 AM »
I just talked to my mom again.  She said Zack spoke with Hal and after they got Katy to Harris Downtown they said there is a possibility she may not have to have a full hip replacement.  Keep your prayers coming!  They are working!! 

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2008, 09:49:03 AM »
tracy....if you talk to them again, and they are unsure of anything that the doctor is telling them, or want to ask me
anything just to bounce it off someone who went thru it....keep my number and give it to them please.  I'll tell you
what I know about what we've gone thru.....254-784-0914.

I surely hope this goes well for them! <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')>

Offline mammadearborn

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2008, 09:56:31 AM »
I am just now reading this, and as has already been stated, Katy is always here for all of us,   Father God, I pray now that you will lay your healilng hands on Katy, she is a true child of yours and loves you mightly, guide the doctors as they minister to her medical needs, and grant unto her and her family an abundance of grace to get them through this most trying time, in Jesus name we all pray,   Amen

Katy girl, you are soooooooo loved, hang tough my friend
Love Generously, Praise Loudly, Live Fully

Offline Pony Power

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2008, 09:57:39 AM »
Did anyone see what actually happened in the warm-up pen ?   Katy - my prayers are with you!

Offline Tracy Henderson

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2008, 10:10:21 AM »
OH MY...Not Katy!!!
This is just terrible...I hate this soooo much for her.  She is one wonderful lady, and it the most supportive person and a great person!
Jamie broke his hip 2 yrs ago---in the joint.  They should've done hip replacement and instead they pinned it in the ball joint.  We went
thru alot with it.  I am so glad I read "hip replacement"....it is smoother, much easier on the patient, and less recovery time.  It will still
be a long haul for her---but I think a better situation for her in the long run.

I'm thinking and praying for you Katy! 

Lord, please help Katy right now, she needs your help.  Put your hands on her and watch her and guide all who are there to help her and
her family at this difficult time.  We need you to protect her and heal her with your loving hands and keep her from any harm.
In Jesus name we pray....Amen.

I just read your reply about the hip replacement. 

Prayers that the dr's make the right decision and Katy makes a complete and speedy recovery.

Offline citygonecountry

• Dinosaur!
  • My Furry Family!!
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2008, 10:11:24 AM »
Will be praying for you Katy!
"Dear Lord, Please Help Me to Be the Kind of Person My Dog Thinks I Am!"
"Whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone..." Gal. 6:10a

stbra.org

Offline Tracy Henderson

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2008, 10:12:21 AM »
tracy....if you talk to them again, and they are unsure of anything that the doctor is telling them, or want to ask me
anything just to bounce it off someone who went thru it....keep my number and give it to them please.  I'll tell you
what I know about what we've gone thru.....254-784-0914.

I surely hope this goes well for them! <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')>
Sorry, I should have read thru all the replies before I posted.  I am calling my mom right now to give her your number so she can pass it along to Hal and Katy.  Thank you!

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2008, 10:16:33 AM »
Did anyone see what actually happened in the warm-up pen ?   Katy - my prayers are with you!
It is posted on the General Discussion page.....
Another update....

<(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')>
Tracy
By downtown, do you mean the one next to Cooks?  Katy may the Lord Bless you and keep you, May He cause His face to shine upon you and my HE bring you peace and Healing.   Our Love and Hugs go out to your Katy.   When I figure out exactly where you are, Im coming to give you a big HUG.   Hang in there.   The Lord is watching over you and we are praying for you.

Tamet---I may try to go up there this afternoon if I can break loose here in a bit---I have a lesson to give.
If you are going, call me.