8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: $1,000 added in Mt.Vernon,TX  (Read 4217 times)

Offline Andie Guess

• What?
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • $5 fine for whining
    • NBRA
$1,000 added in Mt.Vernon,TX
« on: August 03, 2008, 04:30:51 PM »
Okay I paid for the event to be listed so I get to talk about it >:D I looked and there is one red one above ours and so it looks like the same show on the events page...dadcomeit, wished I could change the color to purple or something...lol
So Barrelracers of all ages and friends, you will not want to miss this event. $1,000 added money 4D Open barrelrace.  This is an EQUAL payout race and money will be added as long as 100 entries are taken, see our ad for further details. This is a fundraiser for TCBRA. We will have alot of neat raffle and silent auction items. For instance Diana Erwin has donated a corgi puppy to be raffled off and we also have (2) $50.00 Walmart cards to be raffled. We already have these silent auction items: a personal freeze brand-custom made, 30 days barrel training by Diana Erwin. We also have a black and orange Manx kitten to be raffled and 30 days colt starting by Andie Guess. We'll have new and used tack, household items, baked goods and possibly other services offered. We have alot of hardworking board members this year who want to see this association fly. We have bought a timer printer to eliminate human error on the timing. Our arena dirt is the best, watered down heavily and worked to perfection. Plenty of water outlets and RV hookups for those interested. Great concession, burgers are grilled. So don't miss this one in Mt. Vernon, mark us down on your calendar for September 12th set for 5:30 PM when our books open. We'll have 1 and 1/2 hours of exhibitions, then the show will start at 7:30pm. GIT READY TO PARTEE!!!!
'I'm your huckleberry' Doc Holiday

Offline DEB BARNES

• TRUELY BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • RIDING ON FAITH
Re: $1,000 added in Mt.Vernon,TX
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 09:01:22 PM »
this sounds like its going to be a really good race keep us informed, if there are others like me i forget (XXX) (XXX) <HI> <HI> >CRYING EYES OUT< >CRYING EYES OUT<
HAVE FAITH GOD WILL SEE YOU THRU...

Offline Txsweetie

• I'm Loving It....
  • Dinosaur!
  • It is what it is..................
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 09:12:23 PM »
hopefully I will have my truck fixed or a new one by then so I plan on being there!!!!! 
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.  -Dr. Suess

Offline DEB BARNES

• TRUELY BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • RIDING ON FAITH
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 09:22:26 PM »
yay maybe a new pne for you..... <:)

Offline Andie Guess

• What?
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • $5 fine for whining
    • NBRA
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 10:08:53 PM »
I have tried to post pics of the corgi parents and :no: it tells me the thingy won't work :\\((( I think to try again in the AM.
Ya'll will have a blast, I will not let you forget Deb. I definately want 100 entries so we can add that $1000, so will be working my hiney off, of which I have plenty, to get the entries  :cheeze:  This being a night show will be perfect, I am tired of the heat!

Offline DEB BARNES

• TRUELY BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • RIDING ON FAITH
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 07:03:48 AM »
I have tried to post pics of the corgi parents and :no: it tells me the thingy won't work :\\((( I think to try again in the AM.
Ya'll will have a blast, I will not let you forget Deb. I definately want 100 entries so we can add that $1000, so will be working my hiney off, of which I have plenty, to get the entries  :cheeze:  This being a night show will be perfect, I am tired of the heat!

maybe your pics are to big, resize them and they should work , are you going to where it says additional options to put them there, another thought,oh and by the way i shure hope you still like that saddle....do you have my direct email if not here ist is [email protected] sometime maybe we can ditch kids and men and go barrel race..lol... dont tell terry we might get in trouble...he would have to baby sit..lol..have a good one andie..talk soon

Offline Slickster

• Mega Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
    • Red River Barrel Racing Assoc.
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 07:45:34 AM »
Barrel Race sounds like a fun filled day.

Deb: Did you go to Bogota????  Girl, was too hot for me.   :\\(((
Red River Barrel Racing Assoc.
www.RRBRA.com

Offline Andie Guess

• What?
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • $5 fine for whining
    • NBRA
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 09:44:24 PM »
 >:D Deb, that sounds great, him babysit.... :ROFL2: We are gonna have some great stuff in our silent auction and raffling off some neat things. I am gonna try to post that picture again, oh and I am doing that Deb, but I think the server was going bonkers or something...
We have 30 days barreltraining by Diana Erwin and I donated 30 colt starting for raffling off for a $1 per ticket, then I also donated a Manx kitten, Diana donated the corgi puppy...he will come with papers and shots. The parents are gorgeous!

Offline Andie Guess

• What?
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • $5 fine for whining
    • NBRA
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2008, 09:57:50 PM »
woohoo the gremlins are sleeping, my picture went through <()> Hey Slickster hope to see you there. My sister went to the bogata race, but it was scorching so I stayed in the house.

Offline DEB BARNES

• TRUELY BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • RIDING ON FAITH
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2008, 08:10:18 AM »
nope didnt go to bogata it was just to hot for me.....i called dee she was going but i walked out and said no way a/c felt to good

Offline threewishes

• Dinosaur!
  • GOD IS GREAT-BEER IS GOOD-& PEOPLE ARE CRAZY
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2008, 11:35:29 AM »
ohhh my little babies look so cute!!!! The Puppy I'm donating looks just like the daddy (red sable) right down to sleeping upside down feet in the air lol.
CowGirls don't Cry
Ride Baby Ride!

Offline Cindy Hall

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2008, 10:38:21 PM »
Everyone  :WLCM: This is going to be a SUPER BARREL RACE!!!!!

Offline Andie Guess

• What?
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • $5 fine for whining
    • NBRA
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2008, 10:51:36 PM »
ohhh my little babies look so cute!!!! The Puppy I'm donating looks just like the daddy (red sable) right down to sleeping upside down feet in the air lol.

:ROFL2: Isn't it funny when they do that! gotta luv the pups. This is going to be really fun!

Offline Andie Guess

• What?
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • $5 fine for whining
    • NBRA
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2008, 10:55:27 PM »
Everyone  :WLCM: This is going to be a SUPER BARREL RACE!!!!!

Super is the word Cindy, I just emailed our flyer to over 200 email addresses. I have checked the calendar and there is not much else going on that day.....so this is going to be big! That will be some awesome money to win! C U and 3wishes Friday for our point show.

Offline SmokinPerks

• Novice Member
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2008, 08:08:54 AM »
Hi Andie - I just looked at the ad and I've got this one written down as a "must go". Sounds like it's going to be a great show! Can't wait!