8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: $1,000 added in Mt.Vernon,TX  (Read 4215 times)

Offline lauraSchumann

• pay attention you might learn somethin'...
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
Re: $1,000 added in Mt.Vernon,TX
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2008, 08:27:15 AM »
I would love to go....but.....it is too far for me unless someone wants to go from around here that can put up with
me for about 7 hours....hahahaha
If you reach the bottom of a barrel, find another barrel.
~answering your questions on trainers corner~

Offline Andie Guess

• What?
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • $5 fine for whining
    • NBRA
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2008, 09:51:21 AM »
Hi Andie - I just looked at the ad and I've got this one written down as a "must go". Sounds like it's going to be a great show! Can't wait!

Hey smokin welcome to ebarrelracing. I hope I can win some of the raffle tickets, cuz I want that puppy! I am excited already, I can't wait for this show.
'I'm your huckleberry' Doc Holiday

Offline SmokinPerks

• Novice Member
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2008, 09:54:15 AM »
That puppy is definitelya cutie. If I won him in a raffle, Mike couldn't get mad at me, right?! I mean, it's a raffle for a good cause! hmmm... that just might work...

Offline Andie Guess

• What?
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • $5 fine for whining
    • NBRA
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2008, 09:56:14 AM »
I would love to go....but.....it is too far for me unless someone wants to go from around here that can put up with

Now come on Laura, we have RV spots and stalls *:o So you could come Friday morning and hang out, spend the night and go play with me and Deb Barnes the next day in Paris with RRBRA.

Offline Andie Guess

• What?
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • $5 fine for whining
    • NBRA
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2008, 09:57:20 AM »
That puppy is definitelya cutie. If I won him in a raffle, Mike couldn't get mad at me, right?! I mean, it's a raffle for a good cause! hmmm... that just might work...
Great minds think alike. hehe <NOT WORTHY>

Offline Cindy Hall

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2008, 02:12:50 AM »
Bump  <:)

Offline DEB BARNES

• TRUELY BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • RIDING ON FAITH
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2008, 07:16:31 AM »

Now come on Laura, we have RV spots and stalls *:o So you could come Friday morning and hang out, spend the night and go play with me and Deb Barnes the next day in Paris with RRBRA.

woo hoo we get to go play alright andie...
HAVE FAITH GOD WILL SEE YOU THRU...

Offline Andie Guess

• What?
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • $5 fine for whining
    • NBRA
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2008, 08:32:25 AM »

Especially since I got that saddle....woowee that thing is soft on the tush tush! I don't think I'll ever ride in a treed saddle again. I don't understand why people say they can't get up out of them, I get up just like in a treed saddle. Now to this play business... >:D

Offline DEB BARNES

• TRUELY BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • RIDING ON FAITH
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2008, 07:05:31 PM »

Especially since I got that saddle....woowee that thing is soft on the tush tush! I don't think I'll ever ride in a treed saddle again. I don't understand why people say they can't get up out of them, I get up just like in a treed saddle. Now to this play business... >:D

well im ready to go play, how about you? been along time since i got to go play..lol...

Offline Andie Guess

• What?
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • $5 fine for whining
    • NBRA
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2008, 08:54:22 PM »

well im ready to go play, how about you? been along time since i got to go play..lol...
I just got through playin in the mud at TCBRA,  >:D We decided to not call a rainout and had a great turnout, we all wollered in the mud. Talk about some fast times getting run, that pen does outstanding when it's fit for a mud wrestling match. :ROFL2:

Offline Cindy Hall

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2008, 11:12:56 PM »
Was a really nice turnout, really good runs,  the heat has been a Booger!!!! I really like our night shows, think the horses appreciate also  :yes:

Offline Andie Guess

• What?
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • $5 fine for whining
    • NBRA
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2008, 09:36:19 AM »
September 12th, on Friday night, it's gonna be awesome. No heat, just nice cool weather. The Posse has really been prepping that ground to perfection, their new watering system is kicker! We are gonna do some really fun stuff to boot. I passed out some of the raffle ticket cans to local stores for ticket sales. Go by Bit by Bit in Winfield or Mt. Pleasant Feed in Mt. Pleasant to buy the colt starting tickets or the Corgi puppy tickets. I am thinking to go to Tucker Feeds either today or tomorrow to place a can or two with them for raffle tickets. Boy we got alot of stuff to raffle off; 30 days colt starting by me and Autumn Simpson has offered (2) 30 days colt starting for raffling off, Diana Erwin has donated 30 days barreltraining and the corgi pup. She also is now offering choice on the pup, male or female and the male is red sable, the female is black and white, they are papered and will have their first shots. Also we have a ton of tack for silent auction, a custom made freeze brand, office equipment, and things are coming in daily.

Offline Andie Guess

• What?
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • $5 fine for whining
    • NBRA
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2008, 08:47:01 AM »
Ponygirl creeps into the room, seeing that her thread is slipping to the second page, immediately retaliates by bumping it to first page.

Notice: Not responsible for unhappy campers who have failed to take notice of this exciting, funfilled and enjoyable event. Non-attendance results in unhappiness says Confucious....I mean ponygirl *:o

Offline DEB BARNES

• TRUELY BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • RIDING ON FAITH
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2008, 10:21:20 AM »
sent you a email yesterday ponygirl did you get it? <(::)>

Offline Andie Guess

• What?
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • $5 fine for whining
    • NBRA
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2008, 01:51:46 PM »
sent you a email yesterday ponygirl did you get it? <(::)>

Hey Deborah, got it and I responded today. :* Things have been (woohoo)around here lately.