8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayers for Lynn Rich  (Read 2628 times)

Offline nabone2

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Prayers for Lynn Rich
« on: August 10, 2008, 05:36:22 PM »
Lynn Rich, Mason's grandmother, wife of CTBRA tractor driver Charley, Former CTBRA president  and current treasurer is in Waco Hillcrest Hospital Intensive Care Unit.

Third hand info. Lynn was sitting on her horse, I believe at a neighbor's roping pen. This horse always piddles with his bit, headgear, chewing, etc. Anyway some how he get his mouth caught and freaks out and up. Lynn goes off. Horse is still caught and goes up and crashes over on her. He proceeds to step on her several times trying to get up.

Not sure of her injuries but, very bad. I have heard 6-7 broken ribs, broken back, dislocated jaw withbroken jaws, her mouth is wired shut. She can not eat and unable to drink. Feeding tubes in and drain tubes out. I don't want to mislead anyone on the extent of her injuries. I just wanted to get some info out to ask for your prayers.

Barrel racers and everyone who can. This child of God needs each and every prayer. Please say a prayer for her every chance you get. This will be a long slow recovery.