General Category > Ben's Diary

2008 August Update

(1/4) > >>

Tamet Gould:
Well we just got back from out visit with Dr Stewart.   I love that man and I HATE DRs!!!!!!!   Ask anyone that has ever had to go with me to take Ben  >:D

Anyway, as I mentioned in our last (July post) I finally figured that if I keep Bens bowel movements dang near runny during the 10 days of Flagyl he is much easier to live with.   He was AWESOME this last round the beginning of this month.   He has been doing great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of behaviors died away and just good ole Ben has been in the front.   Sure has been nice, Ive enjoyed him being and doing things so much.  When I put him to bed at night I still look at him and think he is so beautiful and wonder what kind of person he would have been, what kind of man he would have been and then I think, "I going to do my best to help him be the best he can be".   But, still Im bitching about the fact of, "what would..................".   Believe me I have that conversation with God and B-word about it to him too.   Thank God at least he listens!!!!!!!   

Ben now has chores; he picks up trash 3 times a week (we stage it, but it is a start), and he is starting to put up a clean glass and bowl now after we wash dishes.   He has to put his shoes on himself, and I have to fuss at EVERYONE to stop doing it for him!!!!!!!!!   He can do it himself.   We are forcing him to be more independent.   Its interesting to watch him thru all of this.   

He spiked in language about 2-3 weeks ago and now he has fallen back again, but that is normal for him.   

Dr Stewart added some more supplements to his regime, geez this poor child takes 20+ pills a day, plus cod liver oil, plus shots every 3 days.   But, I refuse to stop any of it because he is doing so good.   

I was so excited about his hearing test results.     :TIGGER:  Both ears are starting to stablize and rise on the scale.   Of course he has a huge hole in his left ear but Dr Stewart doesnt want to close it until he is out of puberty.   

We are still concentrating on his mythelation cycle and hoping that it will line his dopamine levels out and also are going to continue to keep him on the antivirals.   The new stuff that Dr Stewart added is designed to help activate his T cells so he can start killing these viruses, shedding excess heavy metals and repair his own mythelation cycle when we start backing off the meds and supps.

He is just doing so good right now, that I want to roast in it, sleep with some peace.   

Im going to go take a nap!!!!!!!!     <()>

Tamet Gould:
OH, I almost forgot, we took him the first of the month and got his teeth cleaned and he did SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good at the dentist.   Of course it helps that there are pretty girls there leaning over him smiling and talking to him  :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2:  He loves for pretty girls to pay attention to him.    >:D   

Katy Holloway:
This is all such good news.  You go, Ben!!!

Very happy for the whole Gould family.  Hugs all around!!!

Pam Cantwell:
Yay! Dr. Stewart is a good doctor. So glad Ben is doing better!

melaself:
 :()& :()& :()& :()& :()& :()& :()& :()& :()& :()&

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version