8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Oh Where Oh Where is TNT???? Come out Come out where ever you are?  (Read 7359 times)

Offline Woodys Mama

• Dinosaur!
  • Woody Rock'n & Roll'n
Re: TNT is teaching me how to ride again........
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2008, 09:07:29 AM »
I heard that.................I hope that you guys have fun.  I've been thinking of you two all day.  Miss yall so much.  Just wish we weren't so spread out.  I am gonna try to ride me bronc today.  I would like to go to New Iberia so to do that I know I have to ride.  I am not going to pre enter so if I'm not ready I won't be out anything.  If I can't find anyone to stay with at the show, I will commute from Lafayette at my friends house.
Maybe WM and i can go run that saturday to New Iberia we will have to see but that sunday i have my playday to go to (need as many points as i can get for the year)

is that NEXT weekend??
Live life like you were dying, let the people and animals CLOSE to you know you love them!!!

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: TNT has taught me so much but now he has gone back home...boohoo
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2008, 09:18:46 AM »
txsweetie...if u keep being persistent he mite just take u up on that!!! so..DONT be persistent  :cheeze:
can't wait till May!!!

Offline Txsweetie

• I'm Loving It....
  • Dinosaur!
  • It is what it is..................
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2008, 09:40:52 AM »
I have tried but he says no bueno right now.  I guess I just get visiting rights. :\\(((
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.  -Dr. Suess

Offline Txsweetie

• I'm Loving It....
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2008, 12:45:46 PM »
 :\\((( :\\(((
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.  -Dr. Suess

Offline Txsweetie

• I'm Loving It....
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2008, 07:57:02 PM »
Someone come out to play, I am bored.  Just got thru working horses and feeding now I am wanting to talk. :cheeze:

Offline vlpoag

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2008, 08:47:12 PM »
 i'm here but i see youhave gotten off. i just got through cleaning the kitchen and think i'll get my bath and go to bed. it is always the pitts when you have had company and someone with you for awhile and they leave .seems like your whole routine is messed up. are you going anywhere this week end? i've got a show sun. in bogota,  need to find something else.red river is having a show at new boston but it's at night so i probably will just stay at home and ride. hope things get better for you .
"LET HIM RUN"

Offline Txsweetie

• I'm Loving It....
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2008, 09:23:12 PM »
Hey Vickie,  I had thought about going to NBHA TX 22 in Henderson on Sat.  I think they have $500 added over there this weekend.  If you think you might wanna go let me know if not we can always ride at mine or your house.  How far is Bogata from your house?

Offline vlpoag

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2008, 09:39:50 PM »
  bogota is about 20 min maybe 30 out to the arena.it.s a real laid back run this is the last show so i don't know how many they will get.they have said the payout has been pretty good (iwouldn't know). we should get together if you don't go to henderson,the lady i'm going to follow to alvarado is going to get her horse in an indoor penbefore we go but she does those cowboy challenges so she's doing that that morningthen gonna try to make it to the race.you cancall jerrie marie,the info is on here sizzlin summer run.you can come load up with me or follow  ,glad to have the company.
"LET HIM RUN"

Offline Txsweetie

• I'm Loving It....
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2008, 08:31:06 AM »
  bogota is about 20 min maybe 30 out to the arena.it.s a real laid back run this is the last show so i don't know how many they will get.they have said the payout has been pretty good (iwouldn't know). we should get together if you don't go to henderson,the lady i'm going to follow to alvarado is going to get her horse in an indoor penbefore we go but she does those cowboy challenges so she's doing that that morningthen gonna try to make it to the race.you cancall jerrie marie,the info is on here sizzlin summer run.you can come load up with me or follow  ,glad to have the company.

ARe you going to Destry's in Alvarado?

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2008, 07:50:58 PM »
 <HI> <HI>  Wonder what TNT is doing about now?? <()> <()>
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline Txsweetie

• I'm Loving It....
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2008, 07:57:42 PM »
I have not talked to him in a couple of days.  HAVe you talked to him? 

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2008, 07:59:11 PM »
I talked to him day before yesterday and then I called him yesterday and missed him so he called me back but I was in BED...................I go to bed with the chickens compared to him.  I am going to try to call him tonight cause I want him to come to the rodeo this weekend when I run because I found out my family is going to Dayton Saturday night to ride bulls.............. :blah:
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline Txsweetie

• I'm Loving It....
  • Dinosaur!
Re: Oh Where Oh Where is TNT???? Come out Come out where ever you are?
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2008, 08:01:34 PM »
He probably will go, I think he mentioned it but my memory is bad these days.  I am sure he has hands full, I know I do.  Riding three horses is killing me.   (woohoo)

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2008, 08:05:46 PM »
 >CRYING EYES OUT< The president is on and he is on every channel!! >CRYING EYES OUT<

Offline Txsweetie

• I'm Loving It....
  • Dinosaur!
« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2008, 08:07:12 PM »
>CRYING EYES OUT< The president is on and he is on every channel!! >CRYING EYES OUT<

Why???????  I am watching RFD TV.