8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: WE NEED KITTEH"S!!!!! Here ya go....  (Read 10407 times)

Offline vlpoag

• Dinosaur!
Re: HOLD ON TO YOUR BOOTS!
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2008, 01:33:30 PM »
GUS is a blonde :cheeze:
  is that why he is being home schooled  <()>
"LET HIM RUN"

Offline up the middle

• Mega Member
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2008, 01:44:25 PM »
To me its saying we agree with your sexuality so we are going to give you special attention for it.  G&L are getting killed becauses it sickens the majority of the world because we know its not right and we dont like it being shoved in our face or getting special treatment.  Its just as wrong to kill them as it is being a G&L but they wouldn't need protecting if they didn't chose that lifestyle.  Our tax money shouldn't go to ANY special school other than education purposes.  We are to love the people but hate the sin.  For some its very hard to do or understand.
Dont blame me, I voted for the other guy

Offline LeLamb051772

• Dinosaur!
    • Double RR Quarter Horses
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2008, 01:50:30 PM »
Well, I'm a christian so I'm sure everyone knows my stance.... BUT.... at the same time, I was also raised by my mom and dad to be non-judgemental and that we all have different opinions and to respect everyone's opinions.....and I'm thankful for that....and as a christian, it's not up to me to judge ANYONE ..... 
AND IT'S NOT MY PLACE TO JUDGE ANYONE.....no matter the issue......
When you kneel before the Lord, you can stand before anything

Offline LeLamb051772

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2008, 01:53:15 PM »
AND being a christian, I'm not perfect...BY FAR.....just forgiven....

Offline barl5

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2008, 01:56:09 PM »
I agree. I was brought up that no matter what the issue that I am no judge or jury and the decisions I make or anyone makes will have to answer to their god in the end. I was actually brought up to be a very judgemental person but made the decision early in my life that I didn't like being judged for the choices that I made, right or wrong, and so I didn't want to be judges others for the choices they made. Again, they will have to answer for those choices later on anyway.

Offline PunkinNMe

• Custom tack, Hand-painted belts, Jewelry and More . . . CrystalCaballo.com
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2008, 02:14:55 PM »
To me its saying we agree with your sexuality so we are going to give you special attention for it.  G&L are getting killed becauses it sickens the majority of the world because we know its not right and we dont like it being shoved in our face or getting special treatment.  Its just as wrong to kill them as it is being a G&L but they wouldn't need protecting if they didn't chose that lifestyle.  Our tax money shouldn't go to ANY special school other than education purposes.  We are to love the people but hate the sin.  For some its very hard to do or understand.

Wow . . .
so the part about not judging lest ye be judge means nothing?
I'll leave that part alone . . . and just go with - Wow. 

At any rate.  This IS about education.
When a school such as the one they are proposing can boast a graduation rate of 95% of its students.  Students who had already dropped out or were on their way to drop out status, that is education.

You're not condoning a lifestyle by allowing these children to learn in a safe environment, nor are you saying they are special because they are gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, "nerdy", androgenous looking, unable to afford expensive clothes, the list goes on and on as to why these kids are targeted.  They aren't special because of that, they are special because they are children and by that very designation alone they deserve an environment that is conducive to learning.  And if that means saving them from being attacked because another child "hates their sin" and can't differentiate between that and hating the person, then so be it.  But whatever you have to do to save a child, whoever the child, as a public educator you have to do that. 

Regardless of the "choice" (again bullcrap) they make, they are children and left to their own devices they'll become something much worse than what you feel so righteous in condemning them for.
Some people come into the world and stay for a long time. Others are so powerful that do not have to stay long to change someones life.

Offline LeLamb051772

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2008, 02:21:07 PM »
Sometimes I think that as ADULTS on here, we should treat eachother with respect also.......and I don't feel like hatefulness is conducive to a respectful discussion of a sensitive issue.....
Afterall, everyone has their opinions and we should all be respectful of that, whether we think it's nonsense or not....

Offline swiftstraw

• Dinosaur!
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2008, 02:34:39 PM »
I thought America was about everyone having THE SAME opportunities.  If individuals would keep their business to themselves, and stay out of everyone else's business we wouldn't be having these issues.  Personally, I don't give a hoot if a person chooses the other "route", but I don't want it rubbed in my face.  It is PERSONAL, PRIVATE BUSINESS and it should be left behind closed doors.

Offline Trouble n Texs

• Elite Member
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2008, 02:49:30 PM »

WELL HERE I GO AGAIN......ME BEING A VERY OPENLY GAY PERSON  :nahnah: I AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS DON'T WANT AND/OR NEED ANY SPECIAL ATTENTION. DO YOU LIVE TO PLEASE THE WORLD OR DO YOU LIVE TO PLEASE YOURSELF AND MAKE YOU HAPPY? WHO SAYS IT'S NOT RIGHT ???? SIN IS SIN >:DAND NOT ONE IS GREATER THAN THE OTHER :no: :no: NOW LETS SEE,SOME OF YALL AREN'T GOING TO LIKE WHAT I AM ABOUT TOO SAY AND I MIGHT GET FLAGGED FOR THIS,BUT THE HELL WITH IT  (XXX) NOW I KNOW THERE ARE SOME OF OTHER BOARD MEMBERS THAT HAVE THEIR OWN LITTLE SEXUAL SECERETS ,ECT.THEY HAVE ON SAT.NIGHT >:D AND THEN GO AND SIT UP IN CHURCH ON SUNDAY MORNING TO PRAISE THE LORD AS IF THEY'VE DONE NO WRONG,PLEASE!!!!:mad as: COME OUT AND PASS JUDGEMENT...............IT HAS JUST PISSED ME OFF TODAY TO KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE STILL THINKING THIS IS A CHOICE.......I JUST WONDER HOW MANY ON THIS BOARD ARE GAY,BI,OR LESBIAN.........WELL I KNOW THE ONES THAT ARE OUT,I WANDERED IF THOSE OF YOU IN CLOSET WANTED TOO STOP PEEKING OUT OF THE CLOSET AND COME ON OUT  :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: OK, I'M GOING OUT AND RIDE NOW THAT I'M FIRED UP OVER STUPID $@^*.......I'LL BE BACK LATER MY FRIENDS <HI> <HI>
FRIENDS ARE LIKE A TREE,SOME ARE LIKE THE ROOTS OF THE TREE ALWAYS STANDING SOLID W/U...OTHERS ARE LIKE THE LEAVES OF THE TREE THEY GO ALL DIRECTIONS WHEN THE WIND BLOWS,AND OTHERS ARE LIKE THE STUFF U USE TO FERTILIZE THE TREE........FULL OF $@^* !!!!

Offline Trouble n Texs

• Elite Member
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2008, 02:55:29 PM »
I thought America was about everyone having THE SAME opportunities.  If individuals would keep their business to themselves, and stay out of everyone else's business we wouldn't be having these issues.  Personally, I don't give a hoot if a person chooses the other "route", but I don't want it rubbed in my face.  It is PERSONAL, PRIVATE BUSINESS and it should be left behind closed doors.

I PROMISE I AM GOING OUT THE DOOR AFTER THIS........WHY SHOULD WE (THE OTHER ROUTE) KKEP IT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS (woohoo) SO LETS SEE HOW MANY TIMES DO U SEE US WALKING HAND AND HAND,KISSING,OR CUDDLING OR SO FOURTH AS SOME OF YOU SO CALLED STRAIGHT FOLKS DO. YEA,WHAT YOU DO SEXUALLY SHOULD BE KEPT PRIVATE,OR LEFT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. SO NOW HOW WOULD U FEEL IF THE SHOE WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT....
FRIENDS ARE LIKE A TREE,SOME ARE LIKE THE ROOTS OF THE TREE ALWAYS STANDING SOLID W/U...OTHERS ARE LIKE THE LEAVES OF THE TREE THEY GO ALL DIRECTIONS WHEN THE WIND BLOWS,AND OTHERS ARE LIKE THE STUFF U USE TO FERTILIZE THE TREE........FULL OF $@^* !!!!

Offline swiftstraw

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2008, 03:31:27 PM »
The word "individuals" includes all of us.  I guess I just remember the old days when there were things that people didn't talk about, no matter what their sexual preference (and once again, I mean everyone....no matter which preference).  I guess what I'm trying to say is, what happened to the private part of being in love?   <(' ')>

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2008, 03:32:45 PM »
yes i admit it..i was in the closet...huntin my harley shirt  (woohoo)
can't wait till May!!!

Offline PunkinNMe

• Custom tack, Hand-painted belts, Jewelry and More . . . CrystalCaballo.com
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2008, 03:47:22 PM »
The word "individuals" includes all of us.  I guess I just remember the old days when there were things that people didn't talk about, no matter what their sexual preference (and once again, I mean everyone....no matter which preference).  I guess what I'm trying to say is, what happened to the private part of being in love?   <(' ')>

I am not a PDA person.  I don't wanna see anyone (hetero or otherwise) kissing and groping each other.  I'm just not comfortable knowing ANYBODY that well. 

But I don't see the problem with hand holding and the like.
And I feel like if I am free to do it because I love a man . . . then he should be able to do it when he loves a man. 

But again, I go back to the fact that this is about educating children.
And if they can graduate 95% of children who would otherwise not graduate, then I am all for this school.  I would hope that there is another aspect to it that addresses the larger issue.  But I'm satisfied with that 95% for now.
Some people come into the world and stay for a long time. Others are so powerful that do not have to stay long to change someones life.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2008, 04:49:31 PM »
Ve you and your acronyms, you know Im acronym challenged, what the heck does PDA person mean  :\\(((
physically demonstrative athelete
physically diterent alcoholic
physically different alcoholic
pretty desparate algerian
pretty desparate acorn

WHAT??????

>:D >:D
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline LeLamb051772

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2008, 05:19:57 PM »
Public Display of Affection