8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Hats off to you guys!  (Read 13882 times)

Offline KMc

• Mega Member
Re: Hats off to you guys!
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2008, 11:29:56 AM »
Very well written Laura. Thanks to everyone for being there through all of my lifes ups and downs!   (((((((HUGS))))))))  :\\(((
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Mona • Vie Distributor

Offline luvmygirls

• Extreme Member
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2008, 11:30:46 AM »
Laura~

you are so right!!  i joined the board in jan and was a reader for quite a while and with debhorses encouragement i finally started posting and WOW!!! what a difference all of you make to me.  i know that with all the trials i have been going through, i wouldn't have made it without being part of a bigger more beautiful family as this board has become to me.   <THANK YOU!>

Offline lauraSchumann

• pay attention you might learn somethin'...
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2008, 11:32:07 AM »
Sorry Punkkinnnnn....I forget about your ability to cry fast.  But I still loves you anyway.... :cheeze:

I think it would be neat if everyone posted one very neat thing that someone did for them on this board....wanna try it? <HI> <HI>
If you reach the bottom of a barrel, find another barrel.
~answering your questions on trainers corner~

Offline vlpoag

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2008, 11:33:06 AM »
>CRYING EYES OUT< >CRYING EYES OUT< >CRYING EYES OUT< >CRYING EYES OUT< >CRYING EYES OUT<
 :\\((( :\\((( :\\((( :\\((( :\\(((

This is so sweet, and true and . . .

:\\((( :\\(((      pun ckin harmons in overdrive ?:cheeze:
"LET HIM RUN"

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2008, 11:33:30 AM »
 <NOT WORTHY>

yes i visit other forums and i always stay on here...as some of you know i am a stay at home mom and have no one to talk to during the day other than the twins. its nice to know you can come here and just hang out :cheeze:
R.I.P BELLE (JULY 1994/OCTOBER 20,2008)
SWEET THING

I was one of the winners for the FINISH LINE HORSE PRODUCT $500 drawing for March 2008

Offline LeLamb051772

• Dinosaur!
    • Double RR Quarter Horses
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2008, 11:35:18 AM »
I gotta say that I first signed on here in May when Emily won Josey's and have been here every since....Yall (with exception of one lol) have allowed me to brag on my daughter without getting frustrated and that darn DTA makes me laugh with those KITTEH pictures....I even had to send her one of mine lol
When you kneel before the Lord, you can stand before anything

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2008, 11:37:57 AM »
Well, I just know that I always go home with a "on the forum today" story to tell my room mates or boyfriend, or friends......so I like that.

I like that we are there for people when they are down, going through something really hard, or helping them celebrate something when they are at their best.  I personally appreciate all the people who contacted me after loosing my baby.  I had a lot of people share their stories, and it's nice to know that you aren't alone and that people do care, and that they want to see you through your hard times and help lift you up.  (((((((HUGS))))))))
My faith is the evidence of things unseen.
The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2008, 11:41:21 AM »
Leann---your mom will be the one!....grandma's have braggin rights too!  lol......

I personally just love being to able to come on here and read what everyone is doing, and checking results to see who did good,
and meeting new people.  I've lived in central texas most of my life...and know alot of people, but this board allows your to meet
people you would never get to meet except by accident!  And its a great place just to go to harrass Booger of course! 
I even like Booger today..... <NOT WORTHY>

Offline PunkinNMe

• Custom tack, Hand-painted belts, Jewelry and More . . . CrystalCaballo.com
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2008, 11:43:32 AM »
I agree with Stacie . . . I love how WE ALL go through whatever our Board Family is going through on any given day.

I love how we'll pray for someone in the drop of a hat.

I love how we'll give advice about the most obtuse of subjects.

I love how when subjects get heavy, one of us always good to jump in and say something to diffuse it!

I love that we all really WANT to be here, and that when you are gone you really feel like you were missed!

I love that when my mom and sister started talking about my shower invite list, I started rattling off screen names!

And . . .

I love that you don't judge me despite the fact that I keep crying and talking about boobs and constipation!!

:\\((( :\\((( >CRYING EYES OUT< :\\((( :\\((( >CRYING EYES OUT<
Some people come into the world and stay for a long time. Others are so powerful that do not have to stay long to change someones life.

Offline luvmygirls

• Extreme Member
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2008, 11:45:46 AM »
Punkin ~~~ you truly are a blessing to all of us!! <(' ')>

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2008, 11:49:30 AM »
Yeah, it's almost like a Sisterhood, with a couple of guys thrown in the mix.
My faith is the evidence of things unseen.
The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...

Offline Nell

• Fossil
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2008, 11:54:43 AM »
I would like to say that I too was a reader for a long time and was very apprehensive about joining in but I
did and everyone made me feel right at home I have had the chance to meet a few of you and cant wait
till I can meet the rest of you...everyone is great and I hope that I can call you a friend
because anyone here can call me a friend anytime...

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2008, 11:54:43 AM »
 <(' ')> <(' ')> You guys are the FIRST ones (exception with 1Tex and TR cause they are the phone calls) to hear anything and always there to listen! I feel like we all care about each other....that is more than I can say about folks I see on a regular basis. I look forward to getting on here to share everything and to read how everyone is doing. Man, you guys have helped me through some rough stuff. You have given a lot of prayers for many as well as hugs! Advice on different subjects is always a plus!! And YES! We miss you when you are gone!! I wish I lived close to each and every one of you...that would be a lot of homes...LOL I cant wait to see you guys and half the time my hubby is saying "what are you laughing about now?" Also, if any of you get to meet Jeff, he is learning screen names....So, dont be offended if I introduce you that way!! He gets a kick out of some things like the Kittehs....When I giggle, he is looking over my shoulder!!  >angel<

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2008, 11:55:23 AM »
I've said this more than once....

A combo of the "godfather" with a dash of "Green Fried Tomatoes"....perhaps some "Pretty Woman" and a smidge of "overboard".....

That's us in a nutshell. >:D >:D >:D

Offline LeLamb051772

• Dinosaur!
    • Double RR Quarter Horses
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2008, 11:58:05 AM »
Hence...THE EBARREL MAFIA SHIRTS  >:D
SPeaking of...DTA...where's mine?
When you kneel before the Lord, you can stand before anything