8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Hats off to you guys!  (Read 13884 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Re: Hats off to you guys!
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2008, 12:00:59 PM »

I love that you don't judge me despite the fact that I keep crying and talking about boobs and constipation!!

:\\((( :\\((( >CRYING EYES OUT< :\\((( :\\((( >CRYING EYES OUT<

:ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2:
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline PunkinNMe

• Custom tack, Hand-painted belts, Jewelry and More . . . CrystalCaballo.com
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2008, 12:01:14 PM »
perhaps some "Pretty Woman"

Debhorses is the hooker isn't she?

I want to be Kat . . . she was so saucy!
Some people come into the world and stay for a long time. Others are so powerful that do not have to stay long to change someones life.

Offline Christi

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2008, 12:02:05 PM »
I love this place!  ;)
‎"Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy."
~ Norman Vincent Peale

Offline lauraSchumann

• pay attention you might learn somethin'...
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2008, 12:04:13 PM »
Can I be Goldie Hawn when she tells that teacher off in Overboard??? Can I? Can I pleezzzzzzz?  That is soooooooo me..... >:D >:D
If you reach the bottom of a barrel, find another barrel.
~answering your questions on trainers corner~

Offline vlpoag

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2008, 12:05:43 PM »
I've said this more than once....

A combo of the "godfather" with a dash of "Green Fried Tomatoes"....perhaps some "Pretty Woman" and a smidge of "overboard".....

That's us in a nutshell. >:D >:D >:D      haven't met her personlly but i would have to say,debponey is green fried tomatoes,i love that movie :cheeze:  i want to meet all but i just want to see if she is what i exspect,and i don't mean anthing bad,just seems likesome one that enjoys life
"LET HIM RUN"

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2008, 12:05:46 PM »
 :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze:

Offline lauraSchumann

• pay attention you might learn somethin'...
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2008, 12:09:11 PM »
And a few of us have a little Mrs. Doubtfire running thru us as well......I have seen time and time again when friends were so willing to pitch
in and lift us up when we have marital prob's with the kids and ex's.....That is such a great movie!  One of my favorites as well.
If you reach the bottom of a barrel, find another barrel.
~answering your questions on trainers corner~

Downthealley

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2008, 12:11:22 PM »
well I would love to list something that someone has done on here but Im not sure I have the time. Ill try to if yall really want ,,, lol

I know a lot of folks dont care for me, I am very opinionated and that gets me in trouble. I HAVE gotten better about speaking without thinking but sometimes it gets the best of me.

When I first joined ebarrelracing, my mother made fun of me and actually got mad because I spent so much time on here... she even talked about her joining this Harley Davidson group online and how they are all so close and I just sooo wanted to say, see .. thats how I am with ebarrelracing.

Some think of this as just being the "net" but this is my family! There are alot that I know personally and alot that I have never met but I consider my  best friends.

I will do anything and everything to help someone out, despite the fact that I can be obnoxious and seem cold hearted. I really do mean well so dont think Im a winch unless you've really done something to me.

Some on here have been trying to get me to buy my own horse for a long time. I finally bought him and some say they are excited for me and cant wait to see me running. Yall have been the biggest motivation for me to finally get another horse.

Thanks to EVERYONE for offering advice, helping and chiming in when I want to brag on my kiddos. I really love this place and thank Bob and Tamet for starting it and allowing us to keep doing what we're doing.

I cant wait till the clinic so I can meet more of you in person. I think its a bond we all have and you dont realize that until you are in a situation of telling a story and they all look at you like, WTF are you talking about? and you realize oh $hit, you arent an ebarrelracing freak like I am .. you wont understand!

I dont think I ever realized that I could have learned as much as I have on here. And how we all have our "special" code talk on here carries over to my normal daily life.

<NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY> <NOT WORTHY>

Offline PunkinNMe

• Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2008, 12:14:00 PM »
"Oh My . . . it was a run by fruiting"

LOL
Some people come into the world and stay for a long time. Others are so powerful that do not have to stay long to change someones life.

Offline Nell

• Fossil
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2008, 12:15:23 PM »
 :ROFL2: :ROFL2:

Offline PunkinNMe

• Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2008, 12:17:34 PM »
DTA . . . the measure of a woman is not in "those that don't care" for her - but in those who will go to bat for her.

And I for one have a louisville slugger waiting for you to call me to bat . . . having said that I also measure up pretty big these days.

So you are winning hon!

Thank you for making the evil pink piggy stop staring at me.  I miss your daughter's angelic smile, but those eyes were killing me!!

Downthealley

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2008, 12:20:12 PM »

VE~ lol ... I changed the pic just for you .. although, it was one of my fave of her, lol   :ROFL2:

now you'll have to settle for Pistol Pete

Offline PunkinNMe

• Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2008, 12:22:10 PM »
Pete's got a nice tooshy, so for now I'm satisfied.

Downthealley

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2008, 12:23:38 PM »

you just let me know when you want a different pic up there   <()>

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2008, 12:26:35 PM »
 >:D One thing right quick....If for some reason, you find me at a race or in wally world...where ever...and I dont recognize you...Its cause even though we talk ALL DAY, EVERY DAY, I have no idea what you look like!! DTA, i have met you face to face ONCE!! It was a BAD weekend for me, so I might not see you!! Just reach up (yeah, I remember you are shorter than me) and smack my head....then say DUH, its Lacee!! Laura tried to pull a fast one on my and Christi in Wacko...I had never seen her before!! She called my horse short and ugly!!  :ROFL2: I blew it off cause I did not know who she was.....then ol'booger came up and told me....Um, yeah, I am clueless!! Now, horses, if I met your horse and gave him kisses, I am sure that I will remember the horse!! Then there is the "names" just tell me your user name...LOL Nell, I know you as Nell...I know that is not what you go by face to face, but is it OK if I call you nell?  :cheeze: :cheeze: >angel< >angel<