8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Hats off to you guys!  (Read 13890 times)

Offline kimberly

• Veteran Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Hats off to you guys!
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2008, 12:45:11 PM »
Well, ya'll keep me going through the day. especially now that I'm stuck in the office and I don't have much to do.  Lacee and I have been friends for years and she has been awesome even though we don't get to see each other much anymore.  She got me addicted to here and I don't post much because I don't have a horse anymore and I'm not too knowledgeable on them either.  I just grew up a horse freak and didn't get one till I was out of the military. I miss having one and can't wait to get one again in the next year or two.  I'm actually jealous of most of ya'll that get to ride and barrel race!  (In a good way!  :cheeze: )
I know Tysh & Tracy on here from working with them at Barrel Horse/Quarter Horse News and they are awesome people!  I have met a few on here off and on the past few years but I'm sure no one remembers me.  I feel like I know ya'll so well though and Punkin's posts keep me laughing every day.  Thanks for being here and being my e-friends!  lol  

Offline lauraSchumann

• pay attention you might learn somethin'...
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2008, 12:46:47 PM »
Ok....I have to go to the barn.....ya'll I will check back in laterrrrrr....but I have to work......I laid off yesterday til about 3 and then had to stay up half the night in there....not today!

So I will say before I go....once again....how appreciative I am of the good friends I've made.  Of what great people you are.  
I see such greatness in each one of you.  Each of you are different yet so alike....thanks for making this such a great place to visit
and I hope to meet you all in person one day soon! <HI> <HI> <HI>

By the way...someday...I have different ways I remember each of you....some of you know my little names for you...and some of you don't.
I give everyone a nickname per say....I wonder if you guys can figure them out...... <()> <()> <()>  good luck at trying to guess them!
I'll be back later to see if you figured them all out! :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2:
If you reach the bottom of a barrel, find another barrel.
~answering your questions on trainers corner~

Downthealley

« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2008, 12:47:13 PM »

aww Kim! remember the nights of going to the bull ridings and nearly gettig kicked out of Montanas in Granbury??

Downthealley

« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2008, 12:51:20 PM »

nickname for me??    Princess Pooty Pants?

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2008, 12:54:20 PM »
Yep Lacceeeee....you are gonna have fun with this....I gotta go rideeeeeeeeee........ :cheeze: :cheeze:

Give you one before you go.....

Christi...."my little beanpole friend that drives a big truck"......

I promise you all have very cute little names.....heck.....I've even got a name for myself....but I'm not tellin'..... :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2:

Offline KMc

• Mega Member
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2008, 12:55:00 PM »
My nickname probally has something to do with Troy.
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Mona • Vie Distributor

Downthealley

« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2008, 12:56:25 PM »

t-shirt beeotch

gassy girl

oh lordeeeee .. nooo tellin whut she has done to me now   :blah:

Offline kimberly

• Veteran Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2008, 12:56:52 PM »

aww Kim! remember the nights of going to the bull ridings and nearly gettig kicked out of Montanas in Granbury??

Lol!  Of course!  And the MANY nights out in the stockyards....and trying to feed the horses back at the house when it was super muddy and our boots kept being sucked into the ground and us being half drunk didn't help.  Wow, it seems forever ago!  

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2008, 12:58:21 PM »
My nickname probally has something to do with Troy.

Pickmeupman's girlie......you got it!

Downthealley

« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2008, 12:59:36 PM »

with Mark passed out in his parents bed (they were out of town for the weekend, for those wondering, lol) and we did the whole feedin the horses in the black gumbo thatll suck the boots right off of ya ... for Mark to come out of his comatose drunkeness and I told him we hadnt fed yet .. he found out we DID feed after he trompled out to the barn, drunker than we were, nearly fallin down only to get to the barn to see that they were eating

>:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Offline Christi

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2008, 01:01:06 PM »

Christi .. what you laughin about??? do I need to bring those college drunk night pictures out from 1998?????

and of which, I lost touch with Christi since then and FOUND HER ON HERE BY ACCIDENT!!!    :ROFL2:
I have pictures too!!!  <()>
‎"Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy."
~ Norman Vincent Peale

Downthealley

« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2008, 01:01:59 PM »

ha ha .. those were in MY skinny days .. lol

most wouldnt recognize me!

oh Christi .. member Ashley??

Offline Christi

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2008, 01:03:53 PM »
oh Christi .. member Ashley??
I met Ashley once...i think.
‎"Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy."
~ Norman Vincent Peale

Offline lauraSchumann

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2008, 01:04:26 PM »
Ok...one more....when I think of Lacee....I think of that children's book..."where's waldo?"  I mean....its just soooooo lacee.

Where is she?  What's she doing now?  What mischief is she in?  What kind of MMS messages am I in store for?  Is she hiding?
Is she working?  Is she in her car?  Com'on it is like "where's waldo?"......

So....I always think.....she's WALDO'S WOMAN..... <()> <()> <()>  NOW....I have to go before Lacee puts a weird where's waldo wrestling move on me....... >:D >:D >:D p.s.  I won't tell mark you are really waldo's girl....hahahahaha

Offline Christi

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2008, 01:05:59 PM »
Yep Lacceeeee....you are gonna have fun with this....I gotta go rideeeeeeeeee........ :cheeze: :cheeze:

Give you one before you go.....

Christi...."my little beanpole friend that drives a big truck"......

I promise you all have very cute little names.....heck.....I've even got a name for myself....but I'm not tellin'..... :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2:
:see-ya:
~ Norman Vincent Peale