8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: LAURA'S TRAILER LQ DESTROYED!!  (Read 20866 times)

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: LAURA'S TRAILER LQ DESTROYED!!
« Reply #105 on: October 22, 2008, 06:11:00 AM »
he wants to have GUS for a heeling horse rofl
can't wait till May!!!

Offline Deb Harris

• Elite Member
  • Ride Boldly Ride!
« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2008, 06:13:47 AM »
You know the story about team ropers..  they are just old calf ropers that cant "get off" anymore...
aka.  "Debbie Denadrag"

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #107 on: October 22, 2008, 06:18:25 AM »
 >DUCK<    well i do now- thats some funny stuff   roflmao rofl
can't wait till May!!!

Offline Freckles

• Veteran Member
« Reply #108 on: October 22, 2008, 07:21:11 AM »
Laura,

I will say a prayer for you to find this culpret. To get the monies to fix it real soon.

You are right keep your head up high and maybe god or something said that there is a better LQ out there for you. Maybe you can make it like a spa since you are so comfortable in it.  :ROFL2: :ROFL2:

I had some bits stolen out of my trailer a couple weeks ago. It makes me mad because they were my favorite bits. But anyways that does not compare to your loss.

Good luck.

Kim

Offline Woodys Mama

• Dinosaur!
  • Woody Rock'n & Roll'n
« Reply #109 on: October 22, 2008, 07:21:57 AM »
wow

hopefully you will find who is responsible

so sorry
Live life like you were dying, let the people and animals CLOSE to you know you love them!!!

Offline barndad

• Veteran Member
« Reply #110 on: October 22, 2008, 07:32:38 AM »
Laura, so sorry to hear this. One thought. I don't know if I would feed the bag of pellets you said had been opened. Throw it away!
nut'n fancy

Offline lilbit

• Bittie Master of Mischievous
  • Posse Member
  • Fossil
    • http://www.myspace.com/txcanchaser74
« Reply #111 on: October 22, 2008, 07:41:56 AM »
Laura,
Sorry about your trailer. But at least it is still there. I know how you feel. When my truck and trailer was stolen I felt like some one violated me!Keep your head up, get the motion camera's like Deb Harris said.
Stefanie Medland

Offline Janet Wheeler

• Veteran Member
« Reply #112 on: October 22, 2008, 08:07:33 AM »
Laura,
I was going to tell you the same thing that barndad said, do not feed the feed that was opened. We had a friend that was a stock contractor, he unloaded his horses at the rodeo arena and someone had put gopher posion and he lost all of them and it was done to get back at him. I think I would have it tested and also check your feed  and hay  in your barn. Just be carelful. Also, my heart goes out too you. Why do people have too be so mean. Sorry for you mess.

Janet Wheeler

« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 08:24:15 AM by Janet Wheeler »

Offline mammadearborn

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2008, 08:17:07 AM »
Laura, I am  just  now reading this.  Words cannot tell you how much my heart is crying for you right now.  I too have a shotgun, and trust me when I tell you I know how to use it,  you need a body guard, you call mamma,  I will come a running.  One last thing, you find out who did this and mamma will take them out behind the woodshed and read to them from THE BOOK.
Love Generously, Praise Loudly, Live Fully

Offline lauraSchumann

• pay attention you might learn somethin'...
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2008, 08:25:04 AM »
Well that is the one thing I'm not worried about thank goodness is the feed....I was completely out of feed and just went to get a load...
I am going to vaccum out with the shop vac all that I can't scoop out in the mangers and throw away...its just scattered everywhere.
That was my last bag and I always keep "just one" in there for safe keeping is case i need it or run out.

I'm waitin on the sherriff....... :blah:

and....i WILL TELL U THIS....When this trailer gets fixed....the outside of it will have a sign.....
"protected by smith & wesson & the ebarrel mafia".....I promise you!
If you reach the bottom of a barrel, find another barrel.
~answering your questions on trainers corner~

Offline barrelracerwannabe

« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2008, 08:28:47 AM »
So sorry this has happened to you, I can't believe people can do such awfull things to oneanother.  My prayers are with you, and hope they find the guilty party real soon. And hopefully you can make it better than ever when you start cleaning it up and hope it want be too expensive.  Good luck.

Offline Rafter D Horses

• Mega Member
  • Janie (Fishers Dash X Passem Up mare)
« Reply #116 on: October 22, 2008, 08:31:02 AM »
Laura, Our prayer and thoughts are with you. My you find the  (XXX) (XXX) (XXX) (XXX) (XXX) (XXX) that did this to you and then proscute the  (XXX) (XXX) (XXX) (XXX) (XXX) to fullest extent. Take care and see you soon. If you need anything just message me and let me know if we can help in any way. MJ
Who ever said anything is possible...never tried to slam a revolving door....

Offline lauraSchumann

• pay attention you might learn somethin'...
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2008, 08:33:25 AM »
Well I am kinda thinking that we are looking at a few thousand dollars....... <(::)> <(::)>
God will provide it tho...I am certain!!  I am going to make LEMONS INTO LEMONADE!! :cheeze: :cheeze:
I called my homeowner insurance this morning and that might be $1000....keep your fingers crossed!!
If you reach the bottom of a barrel, find another barrel.
~answering your questions on trainers corner~

Offline doc o lena bar

• Mega Member
  • Know God No Fear
    • Oxygen
« Reply #118 on: October 22, 2008, 08:36:17 AM »
Why in the world would people do this to someone.  It just makes me sick to see what either jealousy does to people or just plain meaness.  What is this world coming to that people think doing something like this is going to change something.  All its doing is showing how petty they are.  They sure wouldn't like it if someone came to their place and destroyed their property.  I hope they take finger prints.  There is no call for this.  I would hurt someone really bad for doing this.  If you need a posse just say the word.  I'm always loaded for BEAR and will be there and take care of them.  I don't put up with this kind of stuff.  People around me know better then to mess with my stuff because I'm the Crazy Lady with Gun...........Little do they know the one that I use the most is just a 22 pistol loaded with Rat Shot.  I do carry a 357 Sig also and a 12 awg Shotgun loaded with 00 buckshot.  I am so sorry this happened to you and if there is anything we can do (posse wise) just say the word.   :no:

Offline Renda

• Extreme Member
« Reply #119 on: October 22, 2008, 08:39:39 AM »
Laura, I'm so sorry, especially since this happened at your house.  Be careful.  This is sombody crazy.