8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: LAURA'S TRAILER LQ DESTROYED!!  (Read 20807 times)

Offline lionness49

• Extreme Member
Re: LAURA'S TRAILER LQ DESTROYED!!
« Reply #300 on: October 29, 2008, 08:24:32 PM »
wowie !  >:D >:D >:D hope you get every penny !
My life has no room for liars cheats and thieves ...

"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity,
you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."
St. Francis of Assisi

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #301 on: October 29, 2008, 08:27:35 PM »
They might want to total it.......................... :blah:
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline Joleta Jane

• Veteran Member
  • My Guys!!!
« Reply #302 on: October 29, 2008, 08:59:53 PM »
OMG!!!!  >CRYING EYES OUT<
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keep you strong, Sorrows keep you human, Failures keep you humble, Success keeps you glowing....
But only God keeps you Going!!!!

Believe it, Conceive it, and you will Receive it!!

Offline lauraSchumann

• pay attention you might learn somethin'...
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #303 on: October 29, 2008, 10:48:24 PM »
Ok...now I'm on computer so I can throughly explain this.....I was told to get an estimate.....so I did....
I went to the most expensive place a person can get one....OUTLAW.  Outlaw doesn't write their estimates per say...their dealers do.
My good buddy Tye that works for Stephenville Truck and Trailer Sales told me that Outlaw or any other conversion company will
not repair or warranty any other company's conversion except their own unless they gut the existing conversion out and start over.
$31,936 is what it would cost to TOTALLY gut it and restart with nothing.....Mine does not need this.  But it is the only estimate they
can give, and hopefully it will show the insurance company the value of the interior of the trailer.  Tye who has experience in these things
before said that the likelihood of any insurance company paying that amount is false however he has seen them come in after seeing one
of those estimates and offer to settle for a 1/3 of that value.  That would be $10,000.  And THAT WOULD BE FINE WITH ME!!  I would
be tickled pink to get that!  Each item is itemized as far as cost....and you can see replacement cost to fix, on the estimate for a new
conversion like mine.  Since my company is in located in Alabama, that would be extreme for me to go there for repair.  The insurance
agent told me to go locally....so that's what i did.  I am supposed to pick one up tomorrow from West Texas Conversions as well....but they are only supposed to be about 5% less than OUTLAW so its basically the same estimate.
If I was lucky enough to get $10,000---my deductable is $2360....so I'd still be ok....We will see how it goes..... <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')>
If you reach the bottom of a barrel, find another barrel.
~answering your questions on trainers corner~

Offline Nell

• Fossil
« Reply #304 on: October 29, 2008, 10:54:41 PM »
hope everthing works out Laura...you deserve it

Offline hotpinkcowgirl

• Extreme Member
« Reply #305 on: October 30, 2008, 01:14:35 PM »
Any ideas of who did this to you?  You should call the news station and let them come video you saying "yeah, we got lots of photos of this person on all of our hidden security cameras and yes we know who did this".....let them pee their pants thinking you have them on tape!!