8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Who would you recommend to do a conversion.... Well mine is ready..... w/pics  (Read 7603 times)

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
  • The WORD works for those who work the WORD!!
he is tooo cute and i love the way he turns his freakin barrels   (woohoo)

He is too cool.... and he would look just like Gus but he stayed in the oven a lil too long and got over done... :\\(((
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline Mandi

• Fossil
It's really nice looking (the trailer).

Congrats. Definitely a lot less work to have someone do it for you. LOL!!
Though I have ACTUALLY been doing a little work on mine here & there.
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
Well I was just about ready to panic... they didn't think they would be able to knock it out until AFTER the holiday.... but the nice (and cute) man worked sat/sun to get it finished for me.... Now if the converter shows up this evening I will be glad!!  It came out better than I expected... I was not sure what I would see when I opened the door... but Brad did a great job on it... and it sure wont look like one of those "factory stamped" trailers from down the road..
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline brhorses

• Elite Member
I like it!!!  Are you going to be at New Caney this weekend?  I want to see it!!! 
Is it Friday yet???

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
brhorses...u going to new caney? talk me into going ..i wanna go to gonzales
can't wait till May!!!

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
brhorses...u going to new caney? talk me into going ..i wanna go to gonzales

Gonzales? Did I hear you say Gonzales?  My cousins took me to a little hole in the wall BBQ in downtown and you talk about GOOD!!!  I want to go that way this weekend also....

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
JJJJJJ yes to wrapn3...they sure put on a good show and i'm splitting 5th and 6th in the standings and they give year end awards through 6th but all that way, all by myself with three horses amd im still sore as shittt..i'm whinning!!!  begged and pleaded for hubby to go...he say no..he gonna build fence...so may i just stay around here
can't wait till May!!!

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
JJJJJJ yes to wrapn3...they sure put on a good show and i'm splitting 5th and 6th in the standings and they give year end awards through 6th but all that way, all by myself with three horses amd im still sore as shittt..i'm whinning!!!  begged and pleaded for hubby to go...he say no..he gonna build fence...so may i just stay around here

Go kidnap Brhorses and drag her off down there too...  I just don't want to run in a little pen before taking off to DeRidder... that Hoot horse has his brakes on all the time anyway  :ROFL2:
And the Grasshopper needs a come to Jesus meeting... she has NEVER ran that far past all her barrels...

Offline LeLamb051772

• Dinosaur!
    • Double RR Quarter Horses
Beautiful job on the trailer!
When you kneel before the Lord, you can stand before anything