8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: President Obama  (Read 10033 times)

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: President Obama
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2008, 10:25:16 PM »
YAY OBAMA!!!!!     :ROFL2:   :cheeze:   <HI>   (woohoo)
:no: :nahnah: >YMBJ< >THUD<
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2008, 10:26:04 PM »
it was sad when he said it was his fault not ours that he didn't win...how sad what a sweet man :\\(((
R.I.P BELLE (JULY 1994/OCTOBER 20,2008)
SWEET THING

I was one of the winners for the FINISH LINE HORSE PRODUCT $500 drawing for March 2008

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
  • The WORD works for those who work the WORD!!
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2008, 10:30:20 PM »
The American public just saw what a gracious man says under the worst of circumstances....  Wondering now what our President Elect will have to say?
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2008, 10:32:24 PM »
hummmmm  :nahnah:
SWEET THING

I was one of the winners for the FINISH LINE HORSE PRODUCT $500 drawing for March 2008

Offline irlucky

• Elite Member
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2008, 10:40:21 PM »
Obama's grandmother did not live to see him elected. 
And let's not all panic....geez...G.W. Bush is STILL IN OFFICE and what is he doing right now to help us out???? Remember always to get out and vote and let your voice be heard to the people you want to be elected.  Everyone needs to keep their head....we didn't get in this fix over night and we won't get out of it in a flash.

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2008, 10:48:45 PM »
That's right.  We still have until January to stock up on guns and ammo before he comes into office and puts in such strick gun control that nobody will be allowed to buy them. 
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2008, 10:51:39 PM »
That's right.  We still have until January to stock up on guns and ammo before he comes into office and puts in such strick gun control that nobody will be allowed to buy them. 

my hubby will be doing that for sure!!!!!
SWEET THING

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2008, 11:02:51 PM »
oh well it is what it is so be it... Obama is talking now out of his booty :nahnah: i am tired of listening to him right now so i am going to bed. hubby will be buying his supplies of guns and ammo....
SWEET THING

Offline Alleyway

• Mega Member
  • Ginger and Alleyway ready to roll
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2008, 11:06:14 PM »
Ughhh..

Its going to get bumpy, better hang on.

I was so hoping McCain would have won. Well, he won Texas!

I've never seen so many African Americans get out and vote before! I talked to 1 and he said he has never voted before until now, said he had to vote for his "home boy".

Offline causinchaos05

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2008, 11:07:07 PM »
Oh man there is rioting on the campus of Stephen F Austin!!!! I am truly truly terrified. Guys I am shaking, about to puke scared. My mom really isn't helping. Instead she's telling me how screwed up my life is and I better get it back on track now. I can't even put into words how sick I am feeling. No guys its not his skin color, its his beliefs. Does anyone else think we are in tribulation? Just throwing it out there for ya. My mom sure does. Oh man I am so shaken up. I dont want to leave my room tomorrow! I am worried about how bad its going to get on campus. Guys I really am needing a huge hug and unfortunately noone on campus is a close enough friend to comfort me. I need Lee or Dallas right now. Both of which are 5 hrs away.

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2008, 11:10:56 PM »
Girl stay in your room and stay safe!  Here's a big hug for you!  (((((((HUGS))))))))

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
  • The WORD works for those who work the WORD!!
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2008, 11:18:17 PM »
Oh man there is rioting on the campus of Stephen F Austin!!!! I am truly truly terrified. Guys I am shaking, about to puke scared. My mom really isn't helping. Instead she's telling me how screwed up my life is and I better get it back on track now. I can't even put into words how sick I am feeling. No guys its not his skin color, its his beliefs. Does anyone else think we are in tribulation? Just throwing it out there for ya. My mom sure does. Oh man I am so shaken up. I dont want to leave my room tomorrow! I am worried about how bad its going to get on campus. Guys I really am needing a huge hug and unfortunately noone on campus is a close enough friend to comfort me. I need Lee or Dallas right now. Both of which are 5 hrs away.

Stay safe! Hopefully this shock will soon pass and people there will realize actions like that will not fix anything at this point..
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline Joleta Jane

• Veteran Member
  • My Guys!!!
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2008, 11:24:03 PM »
  Our country has now lost "in God we trust" <(++)>   Omg his speech is making me sick to my stomach!!!!!  Yes we all need to stock up on our  >POSTAL<!  This is only the beginning of a world of Sh!$$$$$!  Pray and Pray hard that we all stay safe.  He just said for those of us who did not vote for him he is our president give him a chance to work for us ....duh we have no choice.   :nahnah:
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keep you strong, Sorrows keep you human, Failures keep you humble, Success keeps you glowing....
But only God keeps you Going!!!!

Believe it, Conceive it, and you will Receive it!!

Offline causinchaos05

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2008, 11:34:56 PM »
My mom made me promise I would stay in my room tonight. I really wanna drive out and curl up in the stall with Jazz. But I promised so I'll be up for awhile praying and working on math homework thats due by midnight. Its too late for them to take back the biggest mistake they could have ever made. People get ready for some crazy crazy stuff to start happening.

Offline Trouble n Texs

• Elite Member
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2008, 12:40:23 AM »
 :WLCM: TO AMERICA,I BET HE CAN'T SCREW UP IN 4YR. WHAT IT TOOK BUSH TO DO IN 8YRS. SOME OF U REALLY AMAZE ME WITH SOME OF THIS SH*T ALREADY..............THE AMERICIAN PEOPLE VOTED WHO THEY FELT WAS THE BEST ONE TOO RUN THE COUNTRY............SO,DON'T GET YOUR PANTIES ALL IN A WAD BECAUSE IT DIDN'T GO YOUR WAY.
IT'S JUST LIKE RUNNING BARRELS SOMEONE WINS AND SOMEONE HAS TO LOSE.................NOW GET OVER IT AND REPEAT AFTER ME  :WLCM:MR.PRESIDENT OBAMA  :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2:
FRIENDS ARE LIKE A TREE,SOME ARE LIKE THE ROOTS OF THE TREE ALWAYS STANDING SOLID W/U...OTHERS ARE LIKE THE LEAVES OF THE TREE THEY GO ALL DIRECTIONS WHEN THE WIND BLOWS,AND OTHERS ARE LIKE THE STUFF U USE TO FERTILIZE THE TREE........FULL OF $@^* !!!!