Online Entries are Open

Poll

Why couldn't McCain win?

#1 b.c he didn't try hard enough
7 (63.6%)
#2 b.c he's a butthead
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Obama won.... :'(  (Read 5527 times)

Offline fastcowgirl

• Mega Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Obama won.... :'(
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2008, 01:01:44 PM »
I give up as well.... no use in crying over spilt milk what is done is done.... I hope that he does make a change but for the RIGHT  reason...  all men are created equal... and that should go for all....  he makes a change for the better then i would be the first one at the white house thanking him.... we cant tax the working class families to death to help those that are to lazy to get a job so they can keep up with the jones... if you tax the wealthy thats going to make it harder for us to afford food and gas and any life style we have...  the wealthy will make up the tax they were charged with.. and who do you think that is.......
Its not the trailer you pull up in, but the horse you pull out..

myspace.com/fastcowgirl
A little cocky, but can back up what I say..
(with facts)
-Home of truth and opinions...

Offline CD

• Posse Member
  • Mega Member
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2008, 01:06:25 PM »
I don't think the republicans loosing had anything to do with John McCain. It would not have mattered who ran in this place the american people were so tired of George Bush that they would have voted for a one eyed jackass before voting another republican into office. With this in mind I really think that McCain did an excellent job in holding his own in this election. Any other time he would have won by a landslide if he would not have had Bush tied like a anchor around his neck. JMHO

Offline krape

• Elite Member
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2008, 03:31:23 PM »
Totally agree with you CD.  John McCain is a man that truely loves this country, I can't say that about Obama.  I also know Obama and all his money from undisclosed places tied Bush around the neck of John McCain.  And............when you have a Republican President with a Democratic Congress.....hands are tied.  There wasn't a lot Bush could do without Congress.  I do know this, the american people are too soon forgetting 911 and how Bush has kept this Country from going through that again.  Guess he just didn't have time to worry about all the Americans sitting on their butts with their hands out instead of getting up and going to work.  Way too much welfare misused.

All I can say if you think the last 150 years were tough, just hang on for the ride.  Hope all of these wonderful Obama people know how to grow a garden and raise their beef.  They too will pay.

Offline up the middle

• Mega Member
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2008, 03:35:10 PM »
I don't think the republicans loosing had anything to do with John McCain. It would not have mattered who ran in this place the american people were so tired of George Bush that they would have voted for a one eyed jackass before voting another republican into office. With this in mind I really think that McCain did an excellent job in holding his own in this election. Any other time he would have won by a landslide if he would not have had Bush tied like a anchor around his neck. JMHO

A one eyed jackass huh CD??? I hope you are not referring to a certain 'golden boy'  *:o
Dont blame me, I voted for the other guy

Offline thamesranch

• Jackass Hunter
  • Mega Member
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2008, 04:17:15 PM »
[/quote
I agree...........And it was said by "one of the expert political analyst", that the Republican party had a lot to work on in the next months.  As I stated earlier he lost because the democrats out voted the republicans. Due to ..........economy, and I think also a bit nauseated by dear ol Geo. W.
As they say when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.........anyone have any tequila to go with our lemonade?
Do it right, or get off the Horse.

Offline swiftstraw

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2008, 05:52:47 PM »
With those losers in the congressional office, it doesn't matter who is president.  Get out the vaseline middle class.

Offline fastcowgirl

• Mega Member
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2008, 07:02:10 PM »
The middle class is already to the point where they cant take anymore..... so they are ready

myspace.com/fastcowgirl
(with facts)

Offline Trouble n Texs

• Elite Member
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2008, 08:23:03 PM »
I think he lost because he is white...

NOW THATS A BUNCH OF BULL (XXX)..... BUT WHAT ELSE DO I EXPECT FROM SOME ON HER :mad as:E.........OBAMA AIN'T ALL BLACK >:D >:D
FRIENDS ARE LIKE A TREE,SOME ARE LIKE THE ROOTS OF THE TREE ALWAYS STANDING SOLID W/U...OTHERS ARE LIKE THE LEAVES OF THE TREE THEY GO ALL DIRECTIONS WHEN THE WIND BLOWS,AND OTHERS ARE LIKE THE STUFF U USE TO FERTILIZE THE TREE........FULL OF $@^* !!!!

Offline Trouble n Texs

• Elite Member
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2008, 08:29:30 PM »
I think he was to weak also.   But, like Ve said in another post, BHO is our Prez now so we have to make him care about our agenda as much as we do.
OK....I may get bombed for saying this but here goes.... He may be the president of the US, but he is not MY president....

AND YOU VOTED WHY ? I'LL ASSUME YOU VOTED SOMEWHERE IN THE US BECAUSE OTHER WISE YOUR VOTE WASN'T SUPPOSE TO COUNT >:D AND YOU ARE LEAVING THE COUNTRY WHEN? <HI> <HI> OTHER WISE HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT LIKE IT OR NOT <()> <()> <()>
FRIENDS ARE LIKE A TREE,SOME ARE LIKE THE ROOTS OF THE TREE ALWAYS STANDING SOLID W/U...OTHERS ARE LIKE THE LEAVES OF THE TREE THEY GO ALL DIRECTIONS WHEN THE WIND BLOWS,AND OTHERS ARE LIKE THE STUFF U USE TO FERTILIZE THE TREE........FULL OF $@^* !!!!

Offline CaughtYawl

• Fossil
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2008, 08:33:31 PM »
I bet I can tell you WHY she voted...TO vote against Obama..that was about a stupid question

Offline olneykat

• Elite Member
  • Just smile...make people wonder what you're up to!
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2008, 09:18:56 PM »
It is really a shame that so many people are so focused on a "storm" or "bad change" that they are probably going to endure that whether it be necessary or not. Do you not all believe that our destiny is already defined? Have faith people and give it to God! Remeber: UNITED WE STAND  DIVIDED WE FALL! Let's unite and quit the bickering about something that we cannot change anyway! Just give it to God and TRUST thaty He will take care of us!

All this talk reminds me of that country song...Everybody wants to go to heaven - but nobody wants to go now!...don't know about you all but when the good Lord descends...I am ready! (no matter who the president is)
KC

Offline Evieshorses

• Elite Member
  • My Little mare Autumn
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2008, 10:35:59 PM »
I voted for McCain .. but I will stand behind my president!!! I don't care about the color of someones skin.. I don't see color.. And for the ppl who judge someone on the color of skin tone I have one thing to say Jesus is probably not white..And I dont want to go face him and have to be judged on that..
My Gold neither sparkles nor jingles. It glistens in the sunlight and whinnies in the darkness.. (Unknown)

Offline candystarbarrels

• Mega Member
  • With God ALL things are possible!
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2008, 10:47:30 PM »
Amen sista. We have an ole white man at work, and he was so mad that Obama won, that he would not even talk to any of the black people at work. How freaking ridiculous is that?
As long as you can't imagine it, as long as you can't see it, then it is not going to happen for you!

Offline fastcowgirl

• Mega Member
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2008, 01:54:24 PM »
well i understand what you are saying.. candy... but you have to realize this man was raised in a time.. where you had black and white everything... blacks couldnt look any white person in the eye.. so with that.. its just the way he was raised and im sure its hard for him to see different..

myspace.com/fastcowgirl
(with facts)

Offline DieselDiva

• Novice Member
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2008, 02:20:35 PM »
Hey girls I agree with yall on Obama ..I have a hard to siding with a man regardless of his race due to the fact he will not swear upon a bible nor recite the pledge of allegiance and just because he is Muslim they are changing it to where he can swear upon his bible or whatever it is they use  and also in his book he wrote openly admits to having ties with Al Queda (or however your spell that).. uh how is that suppose to make us feel safe and confident in he will stand by his word..he can talk that talk but can he walk  the walk? until anything is proven I stand non judmental ..but still im just stating what came straight from the horses mouth!  >:D