Online Entries are Open

Poll

Why couldn't McCain win?

#1 b.c he didn't try hard enough
7 (63.6%)
#2 b.c he's a butthead
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Obama won.... :'(  (Read 5529 times)

Offline olneykat

• Elite Member
  • Just smile...make people wonder what you're up to!
Re: Obama won.... :'(
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2008, 04:32:39 PM »
Hey girls I agree with yall on Obama ..I have a hard to siding with a man regardless of his race due to the fact he will not swear upon a bible nor recite the pledge of allegiance and just because he is Muslim they are changing it to where he can swear upon his bible or whatever it is they use  and also in his book he wrote openly admits to having ties with Al Queda (or however your spell that).. uh how is that suppose to make us feel safe and confident in he will stand by his word..he can talk that talk but can he walk  the walk? until anything is proven I stand non judmental ..but still im just stating what came straight from the horses mouth!  >:D

Just wondering if you personally read the book or heard that from someone else...because we read both of his books and never saw anything with regards to ties. However, we may have just overlooked it.
KC

Offline fastcowgirl

• Mega Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2008, 04:43:49 PM »
sounds to me that some of us are alittle more inform of the president elected than others... i feel those that didnt vote for him or the ones that are more inform of whats going to happen in the future than others... just to show you that some just voted for a color... I also wanted to state.. that everytime you turned you computer now and upon the election it was both canadates... this was a long road that we took to get to thaat day.. so we had to time to research our vote.. and i also watch fox news and bill o;reily
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 04:55:51 PM by fastcowgirl »
Its not the trailer you pull up in, but the horse you pull out..

myspace.com/fastcowgirl
A little cocky, but can back up what I say..
(with facts)
-Home of truth and opinions...

Offline Farel

• DOUBLE BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • Peppys Sashay Beau
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2008, 09:47:57 PM »
sounds to me that some of us are alittle more inform of the president elected than others... i feel those that didnt vote for him or the ones that are more inform of whats going to happen in the future than others... just to show you that some just voted for a color... I also wanted to state.. that everytime you turned you computer now and upon the election it was both canadates... this was a long road that we took to get to thaat day.. so we had to time to research our vote.. and i also watch fox news and bill o;reily
*:o  <NOT WORTHY>
R.I.P BELLE (JULY 1994/OCTOBER 20,2008)
SWEET THING

I was one of the winners for the FINISH LINE HORSE PRODUCT $500 drawing for March 2008