8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayers for Andi Lampier Geis  (Read 27359 times)

Downthealley

Re: Prayers for Andi Geis
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2008, 08:17:16 AM »

My husband and Andi's husband has been best friends for a long time. He talked to Derrick saturday and told us about the Carter centers.

If there is anything that Mark and I can do, please let me know. I can do whatever I can do to help her or Brit out.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2008, 08:23:00 AM »
Thanks for putting this up Tamet, I know Andi and Monique appreciate it.

My pleasure, this board has some of the best people in the world on it and they are always helping others, be it prayers, physical help or monetary they are there.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2008, 08:45:59 AM »
 <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')>

Offline Dolly

• Extreme Member
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2008, 04:51:27 PM »
Wow, I'm terribly sorry, definately will keep her in my prayers. May God bless you and your family and bring your sister home for Thanksgiving.
To hold it together when everyone would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.

Offline Txsweetie

• I'm Loving It....
  • Dinosaur!
  • It is what it is..................
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2008, 10:08:08 AM »
 <(' ')> <(' ')>
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.  -Dr. Suess

Offline cbh

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2008, 02:06:41 PM »
 <(' ')> <(' ')>

OUR PRAYERS ARE FOR ANDI AND HER WHOLE FAMILY......

Offline SSavage

• Novice Member
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2008, 02:34:42 PM »
I am not a barrel racer but I have playdayed my entire life.  I have known Andi my whole life.  In fact she saw me in the hospital when I was born 30 years ago.  To this day she will say she has never seen a baby that little.  My prayers are with Andi, Derrick, Brandon and Brit at this time.  As well as her parents and her sister who I have also known my entire life.

Offline texasokie1996

• Novice Member
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2008, 02:43:48 PM »
Andi is still in the hospital (10 days and counting) but today is a little better.  She actually ate something and kept it down for the first time in a month.  Thanks to everyone for the prayers and please keep them coming.

Offline Sherry May

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • We ran a 21.263!
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2008, 03:28:12 PM »
Prayers for Andi. 
 <(' ')> <(' ')>

I would give blood in her name, but they won't take mine.  I have the Hep C antibody in my blood even though I have never had Hep at all.
Yesterday is history.
   Tomorrow a mystery.
      Today is a gift.
          That is why it is called the present.

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2008, 05:30:59 PM »
 <(' ')> (+)
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.

Offline doc o lena bar

• Mega Member
  • Know God No Fear
    • Oxygen
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2008, 08:54:56 AM »
Andi and I go back years.  We started playdaying together when we were just kids and grew up in the AASP&RC association of Bowie Texas.  I wish I was closer so I could go donate blood to her.  My thoughts and prayers are with and Andi, Britney and Brandon.  If there is anything we can do for her or the family please let us know.  We will be keeping them all in our prayers.

Amy Swan

Offline Lindy

• Novice Member
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2008, 11:13:50 AM »
I just talked to Andi's mom this morning and she said that things were looking up and they were talking about sending her home. Maybe today. They change some medicine on Tuesday and and from what she said it is a miracle medication. She said she was much better today.  :cheeze: I will try to keep everyone posted. Andi's mom said she would call if any changes.

Offline Doody1

• Elite Member
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2008, 11:16:56 AM »
 <(' ')>
The best things in life can not be bought, sold or stolen.  They are the memories in your mind and the love in your heart.  Always believe in yourself!

Offline texasokie1996

• Novice Member
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2008, 11:02:50 AM »
Andi went home last night.  She was doing better, but is now back at the Dr.'s office this morning.  She is still having trouble keeping down food and there are some other complication that have come up.  I will try to update everyone when I hear something.  Please pray.

Offline texasokie1996

• Novice Member
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2008, 11:05:48 AM »
Andi went home last night from the hospital, but is back at the Dr.'s office this morning.  She is still having trouble keeping food down and she is having some other complications too.  Please continue to pray for her.