8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayers for Andi Lampier Geis  (Read 27349 times)

Offline Tracy Henderson

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Prayers for Andi Lampier Geis
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2008, 10:52:22 AM »
I had no idea this was going on until today.  I will be donating blood for her.  Andi is such a great person and always so upbeat!  That positive attitude will help her fight this!  Many prayers for the whole family.  <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')>
If you need any help with the barrel race, let me know.  I will do whatever I can to help.

Offline ddcherin

• Novice Member
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2008, 04:32:53 PM »
To Andi and your entire family, our prayers continue to lift you up as you fight this fight.  Diana and I have so many wonderful memories over the years from competing in playdays when we were young kids to watching our own kids compete. Please know we are thinking of you all and praying for miracles.

Offline Jan Sigler

• Elite Member
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2008, 05:57:17 PM »
Many  <(' ')> to Andi and her family.  Monique, let me know if there is anything that I can do to help with your benefit.

To Andi and family, just found out about this.  Monique, call me if you need anything and I will also be glad to help out with a benefit.
Jan Sigler

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2008, 10:14:11 PM »
 <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')>

Offline Tysh

• Mega Member
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2008, 08:47:35 AM »
I pray for a miracle healing for Andi!    There is a song that I listen to all the time, called God Is Able.   It's by Smokie Norful.   It goes like this..

Tell me who can make a mountain, move out of my way.
and who can make a miracle because of my faith.
and when the doctor says no,
who can still say yes.
and when I'm in trouble
who's right there to help me
pass every test.

God Is ABLE
God Is ABLE
God Is ABLE, and He won't fail

Tell me who can make a river,
out of a little stream.
and who can tell the clouds roll back
so that the sun can look at me.
and who can tell the win,
to whistle thru the trees
and when I'm in trouble
who's that same God,
that will come down and rescue me

God is ABLE
God is ABLE
God is ABLE and he won't fail

No He won't fail
He won't fail

Don't you dare give up
Don't you dare give in
God Won't FAIL!!!!!!

God is ABLE
God is ABLE
Tell you God is ABLE
and He won't, noooo God won't
He WON'T FAIL

God Won't

He'll never leave
Never forsake you

No He Won't Fail!

He'll be there, till the end

God won't fail

He won't fail

Read those words over and over.. if you get the chance to hear him sing it.. it's so amazing.   No matter what happens, God won't fail.   He is there to take care of all of us.   And He will never forsake us.   

God's love and mercy on Andi and her family and friends.   Give peace to her husband and children.   

You guys, just know and be comforted that Christ Himself is sitting with her every moment.   He holds her and loves her with the kind of love that we will never know.   

Agape love..   

Offline Tracy Henderson

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2008, 10:32:41 AM »
That is beautiful, Tysh.  Thank you for sharing.  I have never heard that song.  Andi has been on my mind constantly since I heard this news.  Her courage and strength is truly an inspiration.  Continued thoughts and prayers to the entire family.  <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')>

Offline turninthree

• Elite Member
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2008, 11:20:18 AM »
that is so beautiful Tysh, so comforting.  AND, you are so right, our Lord and Savior is right there with Andi, His love and grace covering her like a blanket.
Cathy P.

Offline Tysh

• Mega Member
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2008, 03:00:39 PM »
Thanks..  she has been on my mind also..  and God just put that song in my head.. over and over again.   It's really appropriate for any one wanting prayer for anything......

I have his CD..   it was actually the one in my radio when it got stolen out of my truck last year.  I hope they installed it and heard GOD IS ABLE!!   ;)

Tracy and Cathy.. if yall go up there..  pick out some good scripture and take it and read it to her!   There is healing in Gods Word.

I am sure Andi doesn't know who I am..  if she gets to read this.    I love you very much, my sister in Christ!   

Offline alepinto

« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2009, 05:41:01 PM »
I spoke with an old friend last night that Andi and Derrick rent from, she said they brought Andi home yesterday.  The info she had is that the chemo wasn't working, the tumors had not shrunk like they had hoped.  Andi wanted to come home.  Tysh is right, you just never give up the faith.  Whatever the outcome Jesus is holding her in his arms and he'll give her and her family strength, even when they think there's none left.  God is good, we don't always understand the reasons for such heartache, but he has a purpose for us all.  Right now we all need to keep up the faith and keep the prayers going.  Miracles happen everyday.
May God give strength and comfort to Andi and her family.  I keep seeing her smiling and laughing and it breaks my heart to know what pain and heartache she is going through.
Martha Reeves

Offline Tysh

• Mega Member
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2009, 09:48:55 AM »
Shes home!!   I pray that she gets her healing in the comfort of her own home!   I think of her so very often.   Every day.   

Just b/c she's home, it's not a negative thing!   If any of you go to see her, just let her know that there are many people praying for a miracle.   For her healing.    And to know that God still heals..   He still makes the blind see and he still raises the dead!!!   

Do any of you believe in laying hands and annointing with oil???    I DO!!!   I have seen the healing and I have BEEN HEALED by the laying of hands.   God tells us to do this.   

My son is color blind.    Our pastor, as well as Charles and I layed hands on Zane and prayed for restoration of color the way God intended for him to see it..   You guys..  Zane has seen BLUE..  And he has never before been sure when he saw it.. but now he is!   Praise God.. it's only God!    It's never too late.   YOu have to believe it and praise God for your healing even before it's finished.   Never doubt for that is a lack of faith. 

God is Who He says He is.  God can do what He says He can do.  I am who God says I am.  I can do all things through Christ.  His Word is alive and active in me!   This is from Beth Moore - Believing God   It's GOOOOD!

Offline NFR1day

• Veteran Member
  • Runnin For HIS Glory
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2009, 04:12:01 PM »
My daily prayers are with you Andi, for your healing and Faith and through that Faith I know you will be healed and back up and running Concho soon.   
You CAN beat this through Faith.   
Debbie Estes

God please send an anointed servant to lay hands on Andi and let her recover.   Father, I curse the root cause of this disease and declare that your healing virtue flows through her in Jesus Powerful Name, Amen.

James 5:14-15  "Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15) And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven."

Matthew 17:19-20   "I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, `Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Mark 11:23-24   “For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”

Don't cry because it's over;  smile because it happened.  ?

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline LaceeB

• Veteran Member
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2009, 08:14:33 PM »
Thank you all for the prayers. They are working. I went to visit her today and she is doing so much better. Derrick built her a ramp so they can get her wheelchair in and out of the house. Andi got to go outside and feed Concho some treats. He just loved that and it was also good therapy for her.

Andi is such a strong and amazing woman. She surprises me everyday. She is in such good spirits and will not give up. She is a new inspiration.

Tysh, I wish that you and yours would come lay your healing hands on Andi and maybe talk to her. I think that would be awesome. Would yall be interested in doing that for us?

We are going back out there tomorrow to see her.

Please keep your eyes out. We are doing a rodeo that we are trying to get UPRA/CPRA sanctioned and also, that sunday I am doing a benefit barrel race for her. The rodeo will have added money and Im trying to get buckles to the winners in each D. We will have it in Weatherford at the posse arena. its tentively (sp) set for sometime in April due to teh deadlines for the UPRA for the rodeo and the barrel race is tentatively set for March 21st due to schedule's of D&G, BRAT Attack and NBHA's. 

Her sister is also doing a barrel race in Terrell on March 28.

Any ideas can be directed towards me at [email protected]

Love ya Andi!
Lacee

« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 09:09:53 AM by LaceeB »

Offline Karen Parrott

• Novice Member
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2009, 11:18:20 AM »
Any word on how Andi is doing?

Offline bridges

• Extreme Member
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2009, 12:10:29 PM »
We are in the process of getting the Benefit Barrel Race on March 28th finalized. The date and location of Wade Indoor in Terrell are finale. We are wanting to give buckles in each D to draw more people to the barrel race, so i am scouting for buckle sponsors. Cost would be $200, which would just pay for the buckle, and if we can get the buckle sponsors this week, and preferrable their money, we can add them to the flyer for advertisement as well as advertisement at the race.
If anyone wants to sponsor a buckle, or knows of someone else that wants to sponsor or just some leads please forward them to me at [email protected].

Thanks so much

Offline LaceeB

• Veteran Member
« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2009, 01:36:57 PM »
I am also putting one together for her in Weatherford since thats where they live. Most of our friends are from that area and I think will get a lot of response from it.

I have 5 buckles donated and we are shooting for March 21 in Weatherford. trying NOT to schedule on top of anyone else and thats hard because the first half of the year is pretty booked with WBR, WinMore, D&G, BRAT Attack, Jurassic Classic

Details will hopefully be finalized tomorrow (once I hear back from the arena) and flyers will be going out.

It will be a 5D with 1/2 sec splits, buckles to the winners of each D and still working on added money. My goal for added money is $1500

$35 EF

« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 09:11:28 AM by LaceeB »