8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: Prayers for Andi Lampier Geis  (Read 27194 times)

Offline bridges

• Extreme Member
Re: Prayers for Andi Lampier Geis
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2009, 10:19:41 AM »
LaceeB have you finalized your date and location yet for your barrel race?

Offline texasokie1996

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2009, 10:40:37 AM »
Please keep my sister in your prayers.  If you were thinking of trying to see her, the family asks that you please call first and speak to a family member. 

We are having a benefit barrel race at Wade Indoor Arena in Terrell.  5D with buckles, silent auction and 100% of concession stand all goes to Andi.  Carter Blood Care will also be there for blood donations in her name.

We may end up with even more prizes as the donations are coming in.

There is also a benefit playday at the Lewisville Saddle Club arena in Lewisville on January 24.

Thanks to everyone who is working with us to make this benefit a success.

Monique

Offline Tysh

• Mega Member
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2009, 03:45:30 PM »
Lacee

Sorry I didn't check back with this particular thread to see this.    Yes, I would love to and I am sure Pastor Dan and his wife Mel.. as well as the rest of the "hot hands" would LOVE to come out and pray over Andi.

Let's get in touch with each other and find out exactly when we can ALL get together.

I know you are out there Leigh!!!   YOOHOOO!!!

Offline alepinto

« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2009, 10:34:49 AM »
I saw Andi yesterday, she was sitting up in the bed and Derrick said she was having a pretty good day.  I didn't stay but a few minutes, she seemed tired as the nurse had just left and I don't know how long she had been there. Andi needs our prayers and we all know there is power in numbers.  Also as you pray for Andi and her family, say a special prayer for Derrick, he was so sweet to Andi and you know this situation is taking it's toll on him.  We take so much for granted, stop and give thanks to Jesus for his neverending love, grace and the sacrifice he made so each one of us can have everlasting life. We praise your name Jesus and ask that you pour out your blessings over Andi!

Offline roany

• Veteran Member
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2009, 11:52:57 AM »
I just got a phone call.  Things are not good.......please pray for Andi and the family.  They need it now more than ever.

Offline barl5

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2009, 02:15:55 PM »
Many prayers for Andi and family.

Offline turninthree

• Elite Member
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2009, 03:13:07 PM »
Loving God, please wrap you comforting arms around Andi and her loved ones.  Give everyone the strength and courage they need during this very sad time.  May Your love give them all they need to get them through.
Cathy Peacock

Offline roany

• Veteran Member
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2009, 03:37:14 PM »
Andi passed around 3:00.  Many prayers for her family.

Offline ddcherin

• Novice Member
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2009, 03:48:23 PM »
 >angel<  Please remember her family and friends in the hours, days and months ahead.  This is such a difficult loss for so many. Andi's larger than life personality will be one which provides so many with wonderful memories. May those special memories comfort us all during this time. 

Offline turnnburn68

• Extreme Member
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2009, 05:21:51 PM »
 >angel< >angel< >angel< >angel<

many prayers for the family!!!!!
"Always saddle your own horse"
Connie Reeves - National Cowgirl Hall of Fame Inductee

Offline roany

• Veteran Member
Funeral services for Andi Lampier Geis
« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2009, 06:18:50 PM »
Visitation will be Wednesday from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at White's Funeral Home in Weatherford Texas.
Funeral Services will be Thursday at 2:00 p.m. at Greenwood Baptist Church in Weatherford.

Offline Cindy Hall

• Elite Member
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2009, 08:05:49 PM »
So Sorry prayers for the family, God Bless

Offline justmo

• Novice Member
« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2009, 09:10:33 PM »
There are no words that can express the sadness that my family and I are feeling right now.  In time, I know that we will be able to remember the good times and smile, but right now all we can do is grieve.  I have NEVER been through anything this difficult and hope that I will never again.  Thanks to everyone for your love and prayers.  You will never know how much the family appreciates the outpouring of kindness we have received.  Love to you all.

Before you end your day ......go hug your sister and tell her how much you love her.

God bless you.

Offline Tysh

• Mega Member
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2009, 09:49:56 AM »
I am so very sad and have taken the last couple of days to try to get myself together to be able to write something that would surround you all with comfort and peace.  instead I find this prayer in the book I am reading right now.   the book is Prayers That Avail Much.. and this is so perfect for this family:  I will pray this for you daily.

Father, in the name of Jesus, we approach Your throne of grace, bringing Andi's children, husband, mother, father, sister, family and friends before You.  We recognize that grieving is a human emotional process, and we give each of them the space that they need to enter into the rest that You have for them.

Lord, Jesus bore their griefs (sicknesses, weaknesses, and distresses) and carried their sorrows and pains; we know that Your Spirit is upon Jesus to bind up and heal their broken hearts.  May they be gentle with themselves, knowing that they are not alone in their grief.  You are with them, and You will never leave them without support.

Give us, thier friends and prayer partners, descernment, sympathy, and understanding so that we may bear (endure, carry) their burden of loss.  We trust You to guide them, and we respect their decisions awaiting the manifestation of Your healing.

Father, we desire to be doers of Your Word, and not hearers only.  Therefore, we make a commitment to rejoice with those who rejoice (sharing other's joy) and to weep with those who weep (sharing other's greif).   We pray that our love will give the family and friends great joy and comfort and encouragement, because they have cheered and refreshed the hearts of Your people.

Thank You, Father, for sending the Holy Spirit to comfort, counsel, help, intercede, defend, strengthen, and stand by this family in this time of grief and sorrow.

In Jesus' name, amen.

and here is a list of scripture that they put along with this prayer.

Isaiah 53:4
Isaiah 61.1
Hebrews 13:5
Galatians 6:2
James 1:22
Romans 12:15
Philemon 7
John 14:26

I am an only child....  but I do want to send out a hug to all of my sister's and brother's in Christ.   I love you all.

Tysh