8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Wieght Loss Leader Board on page 51 - Somebody is making a move!  (Read 52898 times)

Offline PunkinNMe

• Custom tack, Hand-painted belts, Jewelry and More . . . CrystalCaballo.com
  • Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
Wieght Loss Leader Board on page 51 - Somebody is making a move!
« on: December 01, 2008, 08:41:40 AM »
Alright lady . . . the weight loss bandwagon is rolling again!!
[/font][/color]

As we discussed last week . . . today is DAY 1!

If you plan to participate in the weight loss challenge, be sure to send me your weight, height and measurements today so that I can put you in my database and send you my address for the $5 buy in!

$5 is the buy in!
Initial weigh in is on Monday, 12/01/08.  TODAY!!
Please send your weight, your measurements, and your height to PunkinNMe in a pm.
If you can send a pic, feel free to email it to me at [email protected], but please put your board user name in the subject line so I know for sure who you are.

We can check in daily with whatever information we feel comfortable sharing.  For me it will be what I'm eating and how much activity I am partaking in!  We will also use that post to keep each other motivated and give each other tips and advice and tell what is working for us . . .

Each Monday, you will need to send me your weight and measurements, and I will post who is in the lead for percentage of weight loss and number of inches lost ON MONDAYS!

On Monday, 03/30/09 I will announce the winner!  This will be the person with the most percentage of weight lost.  We MUST have a pic of you if you win!  We simply must!

I've already got three ladie's information and mine . . . so the pot is up to $20 so far!!

I will be using the Weight Watchers Online Plan as well as getting back to my 24 Hr Fitness Routine! 

As a reminder ladies . . . this is not about crash diets or fads!  Let's be healthy and sensible in our quest.  Lose what is healthy and makes sense for YOU and YOUR body.  According to the charts . . . I should weigh 135 lbs, but if I ever did I'd look sick as they come!!  Don't do anything dangerous or silly for the sake of a few dollars.  This is about changing our lifestyles so that we are never in this place again . . . We need to live the life it takes to be the physical person that we desire. 

Hugs to you all . . . and good luck!

Ve

« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 08:35:40 AM by PunkinNMe »
Some people come into the world and stay for a long time. Others are so powerful that do not have to stay long to change someones life.

Offline Rafter D Horses

• Mega Member
  • Janie (Fishers Dash X Passem Up mare)
Re: The Weight Loss Wagon is rolling! Get on Board Y'all!!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 08:47:48 AM »
Getting my weights and Measurements today. Got my morning weight. Going to get my exact measurements today. Will get them to you tonight. I am so ready to get back in shape. Good luck everybody and lets be each others support team.
Who ever said anything is possible...never tried to slam a revolving door....

Offline Donk

• Fossil
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 08:51:13 AM »
I'm in!!!

Started the morning with 15 minutes on the total gym and a sausage biscuit for breakfast.  OOPS, slipped a sugar cookie in there too  >:D.   Brought a small portion of enchilada casserole for lunch.  Plans are to do some riding this afternoon.
Capps Cowboy Leatherwerx     Saddle & Tack Repair     Custom Items Built

Offline PunkinNMe

• Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 09:10:45 AM »
I'm on the phone with 24 hour fitness now to unfreeze my membership and add my Puddin to it!
He too has gained a bit, and we're gonna try to lose together.

He's gonna make it hard for me though.  He eats only junk and has a habit of rousing me @ 9PM to go get the junk!

I've got to impress upon him how he CANNOT continue to sabotage me that way!
Some people come into the world and stay for a long time. Others are so powerful that do not have to stay long to change someones life.

Offline KMc

• Mega Member
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 09:14:29 AM »
I am in!!!! I weighed this morning and after having a stomach bug all weekend I still managed to gain weight!   :\\(((  I will measure tonight when I get home and pm it to you. I had a low carb low sugar smoothie for breakfast. If my tummy agrees with that I will try some soup or salad for lunch. I am doing the South beach diet. Punkin my boyfriend loves his junk food and can eat it all the time and never gain an ounce, so now he has to eat it outside and not in front of me.  >:D
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Mona • Vie Distributor

Offline PunkinNMe

• Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 09:27:46 AM »
Alright peeps . . .
it is on and poppin over here!

My membership is active again!  Gonna go to the ole gym tonight!!

I haven't eaten anything this morning yet . . . but I've got intentions on either a bowl of Total Raisin Bran, or some Quaker instant grits . . . and whatever fruit they have up at the cafateria!
Believe it's gonna be the grits as they are WAY less point!

Offline gobabygo

• Fossil
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 09:34:50 AM »
OK, I sent you my info! I had a cherry poptart and a small cup of chocolate milk for breakfast. Not sure what I'm going to do for lunch yet, probably a Lean Cuisine that I have in the freezer!  (woohoo) Ok, I'm goin' to go do some form of exercise now! I think I'll check out whats on fit TV!  <HI>
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 09:39:37 AM by gobabygo »

Offline TXRodeo

• Mega Member
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 09:53:19 AM »
I'm in!!  I'll PM you my info!  I had a sausage biscuit and coffee.

This is the first time I've seen this.  What is the plan??  Do we have to post everything we eat???
Carin Sivek

Offline Deb Harris

• Elite Member
  • Ride Boldly Ride!
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 10:01:01 AM »
Pita Bread YUCK! :nahnah:   tastes like a #10 envelope!
aka.  "Debbie Denadrag"

Offline PunkinNMe

• Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2008, 10:13:02 AM »
I'm in!!  I'll PM you my info!  I had a sausage biscuit and coffee.

This is the first time I've seen this.  What is the plan??  Do we have to post everything we eat???

In terms of daily check in, you can post whatever you like.
You can tell us what you are eating and how much activity you are getting.  This helps me with accountability!
If you just want to check in and say that you are still on the wagon, or that you've fallen off and been run over by the wheels . . .you can do that too.

It'd be helpful to others if you post things that are working for you, or general information for others!

Every monday, you'll need to PM me your weight and measurements again so I can track them for you . . . and so I can provided updates for the leader board!

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 10:16:58 AM »
uhhhh Ve I love your graphic  :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2:
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline nutnfancy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2008, 10:18:00 AM »
Had a apple and water for breakfast and going to start walking tonight. Oh how I miss my sweet peach tea I usually stop every morning at sonic and get one.
NutnFancy

Offline Donk

• Fossil
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2008, 10:18:51 AM »
HELP!!!  Hubby is taking me to lunch and wants chinese!!!
Capps Cowboy Leatherwerx     Saddle & Tack Repair     Custom Items Built

Offline PunkinNMe

• Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2008, 10:20:46 AM »
uhhhh Ve I love your graphic  :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2:

I wanted a rolling wagon graphic, but since I couldn't find that . . . I just created a graphic with some rolls.
 :ROFL2:

Offline PunkinNMe

• Posse Member
  • Dinosaur!
  • CrystalCaballo.com
    • CrystalCaballo.com
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2008, 10:22:36 AM »
HELP!!!  Hubby is taking me to lunch and wants chinese!!!

Broccoli chicken with extra veggies and water to drink, or tea with splenda.
And have some soup.

Don't eat the whole thing, ask for a to go box as soon as they bring your food and put half in it from the outstart.

You'll be okay!