8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Wieght Loss Leader Board on page 51 - Somebody is making a move!  (Read 52836 times)

Offline gobabygo

• Fossil
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: The Weight Loss Wagon is rolling! Get on Board Y'all!!
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2008, 09:31:00 AM »
Thats ok Ve. They say if you slip one day you just need to try again the next!

ummm Mel...at least if I slip....I got sumthin' padded to land on..... >:D >:D >:D >:D
  :ROFL2:

Offline lauraSchumann

• pay attention you might learn somethin'...
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2008, 09:32:02 AM »
I went in got my coffee....and there it was.....a whole pan of homemade brownies Cait made last night.  
A WHOLE PAN OF BROWNIES PEOPLE!! >CRYING EYES OUT< >CRYING EYES OUT< >CRYING EYES OUT<

THAT'S ALL.  CAN'T EVEN COMMENT AS i PASSED THEM ON BYYYYYY :\\((( :\\((( :\\((( :\\((( :\\((( :\\(((
If you reach the bottom of a barrel, find another barrel.
~answering your questions on trainers corner~

Offline gobabygo

• Fossil
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2008, 09:32:25 AM »
Ya'll are too funny!  I slipped up again yesterday afternoon...ate potato soup, with crackers and had 2 cookies and milk for dessert  :blah:  I did however ride again yesterday and worked out on the total gym last night.  On my calorie counter....I went over by 113 calories :blah:  Off to a better start today though...Honey nut cheerios and 2% milk for breakfast!!!

What I am noticing, using the calorie counter is that my salt intake is WAY over!!!  Like 2600 over!!!  Gotta start watching that.  On my second bottle of water!!
WOW! That is alot! I wonder how much salt I'm taking in?!

Offline KMc

• Mega Member
« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2008, 10:46:49 AM »
So I am not off to good start this morning. I had half and apple and some quiche(sp) for breakfast. Then I went to out clubhouse for a meeting and had a diet coke(not so bad). I work for a development doing the marketing. My office is down at the Sales Center and this is the worst time of the year. A lot of our residents bring in cookies, and brownies and pies and fudge and well you get the picture. They just love us and want to thank us for all that we do. Oh and then the title companies and banks do the same thing.  <(::)> So I am going to lock myself in my office so I dont know if is out there. The only problem is when I get up to fill up my water bottle, there the all are screaming my name. So this morning I have already had fudge, a brownie and some other choc bar thingy.  >CRYING EYES OUT<
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Mona • Vie Distributor

Offline Donk

• Fossil
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2008, 10:53:34 AM »
Hang in there...you can do it!!!
Capps Cowboy Leatherwerx     Saddle & Tack Repair     Custom Items Built

Offline DEB BARNES

• TRUELY BLESSED
  • Fossil
  • RIDING ON FAITH
« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2008, 10:55:50 AM »
i SURELY hope that deb barnes you will not catch a ride on this wagon....you eat up...you need your strength...that is a very large horse!!

laura looo i got to call you later today got a ? about that horse for you.....
HAVE FAITH GOD WILL SEE YOU THRU...

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2008, 11:23:52 AM »
I made my soup last night, with venison, first time to use that, and it turned out really good!  Now I have enough of that to last for the rest of the week.  I also did my 20 min Turbo Jam.  I think tonight I'll try and do the Turbo Scuplt one.

For breakfast I had the weight control maple and brown sugar oatmeal.  I brought some of my soup for lunch today, and I have an apple planned for a snack later on.  I'm still working on my first 34oz of water.

Ok, to those of you who are feeling down about not sticking 100% to a "diet", you need to get that word out of your vocabulary.  We are not "dieting", we are making changes to our eating habits, and what we eat.  We are on the quest of knowledge to learn about food, how it fuels our bodies, what makes us feel better, and what brings on those cravings that drive us to become mad women!  Yes I know we are doing this as a competition, but don't you see that all of us are going to win, one way or another, because we are going to become healthier. 

Now as far as cravings go, you need to find something else to do, or eat, to subside those cravings.  If you are craving cake, brownies, chocolate, sugar, etc...eat some fruit (small portion) and drink a lot of water.  Then if the craving is still there 30 mins. later, allow yourself to have a SMALL portion, that way you aren't completely depriving yourself, but you are making small changes.  Baby steps, it's all about changing things here and there.  Oh and ladies, if you really want some help, get the rest of your family and friends on board.  Let them know what you are doing, tell them that you need their help to keep you accountable.  I know a lot of you have husbands or boyfriends that would just as soon let you give into all your cravings, but let them know how much this means to you, and that it's hard to change eating habits overnight.  I mean think about it, we've spent years eating the way we do, how can you change that overnight?  Let them know that you are going to be craving stuff, bad stuff, left and right, and that you need them to help you to shut down that craving.  Have them tell you, "no, you can't have that", "Is that on your meal plan", "are you going to do extra exercise to work that off", etc.  I got called out last night by Steven, I went to the fridge and grabbed an Ace Pear and started drinking it, and he said, "I thought you weren't allowed to have that"?.  He was right, I wasn't supposed to be having that, I'd been caught red handed, I still had it, but I won't be having one tonight, or the rest of the week. 

Also you should allow yourself to have a treat if you meet your goal.  Go get a pedicure, massage, new tack, whatever it is that you want, you have to reward yourself for being good, otherwise it all seems like work all the time.  We need to makeover our minds about food and fitness.  Just think what we are going to look and feel like come 3/30/09!!  Come on ladies, lets help each other out.  If you want, you can PM me for my cell phone number, and give me a call whenever you are having a craving, and I will help talk you through it.  We can do this, I know it's day 3 and it may seem like it's hard, but we will get through it, together!
My faith is the evidence of things unseen.
The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...

Offline Donk

• Fossil
« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2008, 11:27:09 AM »
 <NOT WORTHY>  <NOT WORTHY>  <NOT WORTHY>  <NOT WORTHY>  <NOT WORTHY>

I brought 2 cakes and a loaf of pumpkin bread to school this week to rid myself of those things and let my kiddos here clean it up!

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2008, 11:37:57 AM »
That's good, they've got higher metabolisms anyway!  My thing about being at work is that I get bored, and when that happens it's really easy to have cravings for bad stuff.  This morning I wanted to go get some donuts sooooooo freakin bad, but I told myself that I couldn't, and grabbed the oatmeal on the way out of the house.
We ride never worry about the fall...I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all...

Offline Dpcowgirl

• Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2008, 12:22:32 PM »
I just want my $5 back so I can eat it like the girl on the Quizno's commercials.  :ROFL2: Not so good last night. We went to the big city of Austin last night to visit my mother in law in the hospital. SO at 9:00 we had not eaten yet. We had my favorite fast food, Chic-a-fil. :* Then when we got home I thought I will have one chocolate chip cookie. Well that turned into three. Who has will power any more?  :cheeze: KMc you know that I am making you bon bons for Christmas. And we are drinking eggnog, so you better be good now.  >angel<

Offline BeauDean

« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2008, 12:45:37 PM »
Hello Weight Loss Wagon Train.  I guess it is better to me late than not join at all.  My goal beginning November 1st was to focus on my health so I can be competitive.  I just went to my 30 year high school reunion.  I was the cutest 170pounder there.  I am only 5 5 although most of my life I said I was 5 6, I am really 5 5.  My dr says I should weigh 135.  I want to weigh between 145 and 150.  That is reasonable and I can get there.   <HI>

Offline Stacieleighmay

• Fossil
  • Me and my roomie Jenni
« Reply #101 on: December 03, 2008, 12:52:54 PM »
Welcome BeauDean - That sounds like a good goal.  Good luck!!  What have you been doing?

Offline Rafter D Horses

• Mega Member
  • Janie (Fishers Dash X Passem Up mare)
« Reply #102 on: December 03, 2008, 12:53:32 PM »
Welcome BeauDean.. You can do it. Just set your mind to it and drink plenty of water. Follow a good diet and EXERCISE plan. And water, water,water. Just be doing it for the right reasons. and what better reason is than your health.  

So again. WELCOME and good luck you CAN do it.
Who ever said anything is possible...never tried to slam a revolving door....

Offline Donk

• Fossil
« Reply #103 on: December 03, 2008, 01:14:04 PM »
WELCOME

Offline KMc

• Mega Member
« Reply #104 on: December 03, 2008, 03:33:11 PM »
 <HI>
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Mona • Vie Distributor