8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Wrapn3 $2000 Added & Buckles Kicks Off 2009 in Hallettsville Jan3-4 UPDATED pg 8  (Read 11970 times)

Offline Snazzy

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
we have over 125 pre-entries each day and Sat exhib are full from 10-12:30 we have Sat Exhib 8-10 available and after show exhibs and Sun we have Exhib in all time slots.

We are solid to the 90s each day then there are some slots open between there and about 175

Weather looks to be super and the  competition will be HOT....as usaul we have several of the NFR girls coming and some will even be running back forth between Waco to the Circuit Finals

Hope everbody has a super New Year and we will see you on the 3rd..... <HI>

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
  • The WORD works for those who work the WORD!!
Is everyone ready for the weekend?   :cheeze:  Turnincircles  (woohoo), myself   >angel< and a couple of  our  <()> 'other' friends are READY!!  Thank goodness I got numbers for saturday and sunday!  Looks like this is gonna be a MONSTER of a barrel race!! 
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 07:22:10 PM by josies jockey »
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
JJ whats your numbers?
can't wait till May!!!

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
JJ whats your numbers?

99, 126 saturday  45, 65 sunday... I think
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline Snazzy

• Elite Member
We have over 150 plus entered each day & the only Sat exhibs left are from 8-9:30am or after the show......

On Sun we have some Exhibs from 9-11:00 left and then we will be ready to Rock N Roll at 1pm to figure out who our weekend Average Buckle Winners will be.....woohoo 

Offline Snazzy

• Elite Member
ok new up date.....the only Sat before race exhibitions left are from 8-9 am
Boy are we gonna be busy!!!!

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
 >CRYING EYES OUT<   >CRYING EYES OUT<   snazzy tell shelley and jessica hi and hug them for me...oh and hug  your self for me too   :cheeze:
can't wait till May!!!

Offline hammerhead

• Novice Member
Re: Wrapn3 $2000 Added & Buckles Kicks Off 2009 in Hallettsville Jan3-4
« Reply #142 on: December 31, 2008, 08:47:58 AM »
And break out those Futurity Horses as we just got approved for our WPRA Sidepot futurity for 4 & 5 year olds....no WPRA card required....now we are working on Added money for that one.....
       Snazzy, what are the requirements for entering the futurity. I have a couple, I just don't know if they are eligible.

Offline NBHA4DQUEENIE

• Elite Member
what is the arena lke at halletsville  big  deep would someone tell me what it is like pleasei want  to go but one of my horses likes a sm pen badger does not care

Offline Snazzy

• Elite Member
UPDATES....even more pre-entries today.....there are about 12 SAT Exhib left and they are 8-8:30AM
There are some Sun exhib left from 9-10:30....Plus we run unlimited aftershow exhibs
The earliest run numbers available Sat or Sun woulb a few in in the 130ish range

ALL PRE-ENTRIES MUST BE PAID BY 12:30 THE DAY OF THE RACE OR THE NUMBERS WILL BE RELEASED

If you need to haul in Friday that is fine we will be there after 2pm.......

I would say the pen is small-Med size pen and the ground does not get deep .....doesn't matter where you are on the drags

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
There's not a dress code for this is there?
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
Yes  You must wear clothes!

Offline Snazzy

• Elite Member

Yep that is our dress code.....lol
Covered and Comfortable......

no formal dress code just come relax and have a great time.......

Offline Rafter D Horses

• Mega Member
  • Janie (Fishers Dash X Passem Up mare)
Snazzy is the draw posted??
Who ever said anything is possible...never tried to slam a revolving door....

Offline turnincircles

• Dinosaur!
Dang it!  There's goes my plan for a memorable run! 
You can go and worry about the competition, and worry whether your horse will work, or whether you've selected the right bridle.  But if you've done your homework, you should be able to go out and just enjoy your ride.---The late cutting horse trainer Greg Ward of Tulare, California.