8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: NBHA TX 17 NEXT SHOW 8/9/09 Pickton TX  (Read 36378 times)

Offline canchaser

• Sharon (smith) McCallum
  • Dinosaur!
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: DRUM ROLL PLEASE TX 17 UPDATE!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2008, 01:09:41 PM »
Oh good thats only an hour from the house.  Where is the new arena located?  I know where the Civic Center and Texas Star Arena is.

It is another arena that is part of the civic center.  Hope to see you there!!! :cheeze:

Is it where they set the stalls up during the UPR Finals?

no, it's kinda over where the original arena was, but  this one is covered!
how do people get thru life without a horse?
"...I've been around and I've found that the going's easy when the road is flat... God gave us mountains so we could learn how to climb..."..Lone Star

Offline threewishes

• Dinosaur!
  • GOD IS GREAT-BEER IS GOOD-& PEOPLE ARE CRAZY
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2008, 01:18:47 PM »
Maybe she's sittin in the principals office..... >:D >:D >:D <()> <()> <()>

:ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2:
CowGirls don't Cry
Ride Baby Ride!

Offline krape

• Elite Member
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2008, 01:39:35 PM »
Great Job.............

Offline Rafter 3

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2008, 05:36:22 PM »
It's a new arena behind the civic center and it has stalls all around the backside and the east side of it I believe - I have warmed up in it during the upra membership . Lots of room to park .

Offline vlpoag

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2008, 06:11:44 PM »
 well guys laura was partly right ,gotta play it low ,maybe job on the line and they can't give specific details to me .supposedly teachers don't think I'm cordial enough,so I'll just have to wait and see what happens.sure don't need to lose my job .now all thiswith 17 is transpiring and i have a nice horse I'm getting comfortable on.
     OK sorry i rambled on,but I'm kinda bumbed,been there 15 yrs.
"LET HIM RUN"

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2008, 06:15:17 PM »
Vicki, I saw our friend today and he keeps asking me about you.  He wants a pic............... :cheeze: :cheeze:
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline DallyDog

• Extreme Member
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2008, 06:17:18 PM »
WILL THERE BE A COMPLETE LIST OF SHOW FOR THE YEAR BY THE TIME THE FIRST SHOW ?  JUST WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SO IF I CHANGE
DISTRICT WHERE WE WILL RUN

Offline vlpoag

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2008, 06:20:27 PM »
o god can i photo shop one? gosh don't show him the clinic pictures. do tell him hello for me .,. i would love to see him.does he still do any roping .he was awfully good(roping) back in our younger days.he would probably die to see hoew fat i've gotten to have been so little :cheeze: :cheeze:
"LET HIM RUN"

Offline vlpoag

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2008, 06:27:49 PM »
WILL THERE BE A COMPLETE LIST OF SHOW FOR THE YEAR BY THE TIME THE FIRST SHOW ?  JUST WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SO IF I CHANGE
DISTRICT WHERE WE WILL RUN
  we will try our best, the area we are looking at is pickton tex(in between s,springs and winnsboro) mt. vernon,h.c burns(in between cumby ands.springs) bogota .paris and if someone can get a pen in our distert and have it set up we will try to schedule there. these pens will have arena ready to go so it won't be so hard on michelle and i to have things ready.
 what district are you running?   we are gonna do our best to get things scheduled,i have to send to state directer.  would love to have you
"LET HIM RUN"

Offline threewishes

• Dinosaur!
  • GOD IS GREAT-BEER IS GOOD-& PEOPLE ARE CRAZY
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2008, 08:33:24 PM »
well guys laura was partly right ,gotta play it low ,maybe job on the line and they can't give specific details to me .supposedly teachers don't think I'm cordial enough,so I'll just have to wait and see what happens.sure don't need to lose my job .now all thiswith 17 is transpiring and i have a nice horse I'm getting comfortable on.

Vicky, hope all works out for you <(' ')> 15 years is a long time to be at one job. praying for you GF <(' ')> <(' ')>
CowGirls don't Cry
Ride Baby Ride!

Offline gbacres

• Super Hero
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2008, 08:39:58 PM »
 <(' ')> <(' ')> <(' ')>
www.gbacres.fws1.com/index.html

I'd rather be a "has been" than "a never been at all."

Offline vlpoag

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2008, 08:45:06 PM »
 thanks everyone ,don't mean to be airing my privite life :blah: :blah:
"LET HIM RUN"

Offline lauraSchumann

• pay attention you might learn somethin'...
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • It is what it is...
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2008, 07:15:01 AM »
Gawsh...Vicki....you are amongst friends....mentioning a prob is not "airing" your private life....
I mean....comon'....if you are doing your job, and doing it well, does that also means your job includes powdering rears??
Corgial?  You are probably one of the most corgial people I know....what do they want?  Red carpet, flashing cameras, and
interviews??  Are you supposed to be the welcome wagon for every teacher that needs assistance? Sounds like you work
pretty hard to me from all that we've talked....and you keep your chin up!!  Don't let their bad attitude feed your emotional state....

"It is not always by plugging away at a difficulty and sticking to it that one overcomes it, often it is by working on the one next to it.
Some things, and some people, have to be approached obliquely...at an angle".....FIND THE ANGLE....and you win...... <(' ')> <(' ')>
If you reach the bottom of a barrel, find another barrel.
~answering your questions on trainers corner~

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2008, 07:54:49 AM »
Cordial, and your a teacher, is that a requirement?    I always thought helping the student learn the ciriculum was the requirement.    Hmmm must have missed that in the prerequisit doc.    :blah:
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline krape

• Elite Member
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2008, 09:45:33 AM »
How about New Boston or Mt. Pleasant for arenas?  Probably find out arena info from Slickster.  She is heading up Red River.